Women opt into the breast lift procedure for a variety of reasons. Many wish to lift their breasts after having a child while others have experienced sagging due to aging or weight loss. Whatever your reason for wanting a lift, you likely have questions about the procedure and the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery have the answers you’re looking for.
- Can I combine a breast lift with another procedure? Yes, in fact, this is not uncommon for many patients. For example, some women wish to increase their breast size while also doing a lift so we can combine augmentation with a lift, and others even have liposuction or a tummy tuck while undergoing surgery.
- Should I get a breast lift? Just as you would for any other surgery, you want to make sure you’re a good candidate for the procedure. In general, we recommend that candidates are in good health, have lost breast shape and position, have realistic expectations, and wish to achieve a more youthful appearance for their breasts.
- What kind of incision does a breast lift involve? There are four different incisions: anchor, lollipop, periareolar, and crescent. Depending on the level of lift you need you’ll have anywhere from a minimal incision along the top of your areola to three basic incisions where one is located around the areola and the other two make a cross at the breast crease.
- Will it help me achieve my goals? We’ll discuss your specific goals during your consultation to ensure the breast lift procedure is right for you and will help you get the breasts you want.
During your consultation, we’ll go through the procedure from beginning to end so you understand how the lift will work. We’ll answer any questions you have about the procedure and recovery. We’ll walk through your goals with you to decide what type of breast lift will work best and our team will work to help you achieve the breasts you’ve been dreaming about.
To schedule a consultation with our experienced DC plastic surgeons for your breast lift in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Have you noticed a change in your breasts over time that you’re less than pleased with? As women age, they can lose volume in their breasts and experience sagging. A breast lift can give your breasts a boost, restoring their youthful look. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, “new statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons show breast lifts have grown 70% since 2000, outpacing breast implants 2-to-1.” If you think the procedure could benefit you, keep reading to learn more.
Many women opt into a breast lift each year for a variety of reasons, and for a variety of benefits including:
- Improved breast position
- Increased cleavage
- Restoration of a youthful, perky chest
- Increased confidence
- Improved symmetry of the breasts
Our doctors are extremely experienced with the breast lift procedure. We take the time to listen to each patient and decide on a plan that will best suit their goals. The four types of breast lift incisions are anchor, periareolar, crescent, and lollipop. Each can be used to achieve varying levels of change in the breast and during your consultation, we’ll consider your goals as well as the current state of your breast to decide which incision type is right for you.
We perform technically advanced procedures to provide the best possible result for our patients. We’ll also walk you through the breast lift procedure from beginning to end, and explain what you can expect following your procedure so you feel 100% confident prior to undergoing surgery. If you’re interested in a breast lift and want to learn more, schedule a consultation with the doctors at Bruno | Brown.
To schedule a consultation for your breast lift in DC with one of the experienced plastic surgeons at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Are you looking to give your breasts a boost and give them a more youthful and perky appearance? If so, a breast lift might be something you should consider. Overtime breasts can lose their volume and sag due to aging, pregnancy, or weight loss. While there are remedies such as push up bras that can improve the appearance of your breasts, they’re not permanent and many women are left feeling less than confident with their appearance.
There are several benefits to a breast lift including:
- Improved position of the breasts– A breast lift can adjust the position of your breasts giving them a boost and making them appear more youthful.
- Increased symmetry– Many women experience asymmetry of the breasts following pregnancy or weight loss. A breast lift can improve the symmetry of your breasts giving you more confidence and making it easier for you to find bras that fit properly.
- Restored cleavage– Just as you would assume, a breast lift does in fact lift your breasts, but in the process, it can give you more cleavage.
- Tightening of the skin– As your breasts have begun to sag over time, your skin becomes looser. A breast lift can remove some excess skin and make your breast skin tighter.
- The procedure can be made to fit your needs– Not all breast lifts are the same and can be tailored to fit your specific goals and needs.
If you’re interested in the breast lift procedure, you should consult with an experienced plastic surgeon who can make recommendations as to if the procedure is right for you as well as the type of breast lift that will help you achieve your goals. There are four different types of breast lift we perform, which depend on the needs of the patient. We can also discuss adding volume by including an implant if that is one of your goals.
Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures. We’ll discuss what to expect before, during, and after the procedure and will always keep your best interests and health in mind.
To schedule your consultation with one of our top-rated DC plastic surgeons for a DC breast lift call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Over time you may notice your breasts begin to sag. This happens due to a variety of factors including aging, weight loss, and pregnancy. While this is entirely natural, many women experience changes to the appearance of their breasts that leave them feeling less than confident in their own skin. If your breasts have sagged over time and you’re unhappy with their appearance, a breast lift may be a good option for you.
A breast lift can be tailored to each individual and their specific goals and needs which is why so many women choose the procedure. The surgery can improve the position of your breast, improve the overall symmetry of your breasts, restore cleavage lost over time, and tighten the breast skin and shape. Some women also choose to either add or remove size from their breasts by adding implants or a reduction to their procedure. This is something you can discuss during your consultation to see if you would benefit from more than one procedure to achieve your desired look.
Which type of breast lift is right for you?
At Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery we perform four different types of breast lift:
During your consultation, we will talk about your specific goals and make recommendations to you based on what look you’re trying to achieve. We aim to help our patients achieve their breast goals, improve their confidence, and provide the best possible result. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures. We also value our patient’s safety and comfort above all else. We’ll be there to support you through the entire process so that you feel comfortable and understand what to expect each step of the way.
To schedule a consultation with one of our top-rated DC plastic surgeons for a breast lift surgery in Washington, DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
If you’re feeling self-conscious about the size or shape of your breasts, you may want to consider breast augmentation. Breast augmentation can increase the fullness, symmetry and projection of your breasts to create the look you desire.
We offer several different types of breast augmentation, including the following:
Breast Augmentation: This procedure allows women to choose from saline implants, silicone implants and cohesive gel (“gummy bear”) implants.
• Increases breast symmetry and projection
• Increases and reshapes cleavage
• Returns breast volume and shape lost after aging, pregnancy, or weight loss
Breast augmentation with fat grafting: Patients who would prefer not to use silicone or saline implants might want to consider breast augmentation with fat grating. This procedure increases breast symmetry, projection, and fullness while also doing the following:
• Targets unwanted fatty deposits
• Returns breast volume and shape typically lost after aging, pregnancy, or weight loss
Breast lift: Don’t let the fear of aging take away your self-confidence. This procedure reduces the appearance of aging on dropping breasts by restoring a youthful, perky chest.
• Improves position of the breast and breast symmetry
• Can restore cleavage
• Tightens the breast skin and shape
Every woman is different which is why Dr. Bruno and Dr. Brown will work closely with you to achieve results you’ll love. At Bruno | Brown, our patient’s experience is just as important as the surgical result.
Are you a candidate for breast augmentation? You might be if you meet the following requirements:
• Are at least 18
• Are interested in breast enhancement
• Have breast asymmetry
• Are not currently pregnant or nursing
• Are in good health
For more information regarding our breast augmentation procedures in Washington DC, or to find out which breast procedure is right for you, schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery today.