Do you suffer from oversize breasts that cause neck and back pain? Do you wish you had smaller breasts so that you could feel more confident and have more freedom with physical activity? Do you have trouble finding clothes that fit your body due to your large breasts? If you answered yes to any of the questions a breast reduction may be the answer you’ve been searching for.
Benefits of a DC breast reduction
A breast reduction can:
- Decrease the size of your breasts
- Reduce pain caused by oversize breasts
- Allow you to more easily search for clothing that fits
- Boost your confidence
- Allow you to be more physically active
- Be combined with another procedure such as a tummy tuck to achieve your goals
- Be covered by insurance- In some cases, your insurance may cover the cost of your breast reduction. Inquire with your insurance provider to learn more.
The breast reduction procedure
At Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery we understand that undergoing a breast reduction can be a big decision that you’ve likely thought about for years. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals for your appearance and what you’re looking to achieve to help you decide if the procedure is right for you. We’ll go through any questions you have about the procedure and recovery so you feel fully informed before deciding on the procedure.
In the procedure, excess fat and skin are removed to achieve your desired breast size and shape. We also perform a breast lift during the procedure to help give your breasts a bit of a boost and help you get the breast placement you want. We’ll support you throughout the entire procedure and recovery, and answer any questions you may have along the way.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced DC plastic surgeons for your breast reduction in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.