Many people choose plastic surgery simply for cosmetic purposes, however many procedures have benefits that go beyond appearance. A breast reduction procedure can not only improve the look of your breasts and make them more proportionate to your body, but it can also increase your mobility and reduce pain in your neck or back.
There are several reasons women opt into a breast reduction surgery including:
- Improved aesthetic appearance of the breasts– Some women suffer from overdeveloped breasts that are too large for their body or sag due to the weight of their breasts. A breast reduction can help solve this by making the breasts smaller and more appropriately sized for the patient’s body.
- Reduction of back and neck pain caused by large breasts– Large breasts can cause a strain on the neck and back causing the patient unnecessary pain. A breast reduction can reduce the weight of the breasts relieving stress from the neck and back.
- Improved self-confidence– Many patients experience a boost in self-confidence following the procedure. When a patient has overdeveloped breasts, they can find it difficult to find clothing that fits and their confidence can suffer as a result. By getting a breast reduction, patients are able to find clothing that fits and feel more confident in their appearance.
- Increased mobility– Large breasts can make it difficult to participate in physical activity. Many patients experience discomfort when they are physically active due to their breasts. A breast reduction allows patients to become more physically active and move around easier.
Trust a top-rated DC plastic surgeon for your DC breast reduction
Before deciding on a breast reduction, you should consult with a top-rated DC plastic surgeon to ensure the procedure is right for you. The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery will discuss your goals and make recommendations based on what’s best for you. Our doctors are dedicated to providing the best possible result while always keeping your health and safety top of mind.
To schedule your consultation with one of our top-rated plastic surgeons for your breast reduction in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
If you suffer from back and neck pain due to the size of your breasts, a breast reduction in DC may be right for you.
A breast reduction is a great option for patients who wish to relieve back and neck pain caused by the size of their breasts and improve the aesthetic appearance of their breasts by reducing their size.
There are several benefits of the procedure, which can include:
- More proportionate breast size
- Relief from back and neck pain
- Increased self-confidence
- Improved ability to participate in physical activities
- Relief from bra straps that leave painful marks on the body
- Improved ability to find clothing that fits
- Improved posture
During a breast reduction, excess skin, fat, and tissue are removed from the breasts to achieve a size and shape that suits the patient’s body and goals. The breast may also have a lift performed during the procedure. Each case is different, and you can discuss your specific goals with your doctor to decide on the best approach for you.
Talk to a top-rated DC plastic surgeon before your breast reduction in DC.
The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery are highly trained and aim to give patients the most advanced treatments while always keeping patient safety top priority. They can discuss your specific case and decide if the procedure is right for you. They’ll walk you through the entire process, so you feel comfortable before, during, and after your procedure.
Whether you want the procedure to help relieve you of pain, improve the appearance of your breasts, or both, we’re here to help.
To schedule your consultation with one of our doctors for a DC breast reduction call 301-215-5955 or click here to request an appointment online.
Many women suffer from breasts that are too large for their bodies, limit their ability to be active, and cause pain over time. A breast reduction can remove excess breast tissue improving your quality of life and boost your confidence.
- You want to improve the appearance of your breasts and make them more proportionate to your body.
- Your breasts have caused pain in your neck and back.
- You want to improve your confidence with smaller breasts.
- You wish to be more physically active, which can be achieved through a reduction in the size of your breasts.
- If your breast reduction is required for a medical reason, your insurance may cover the cost of the procedure.
Your doctor will confirm you’re a good candidate for a breast reduction prior to surgery to ensure a good result. Candidates for the surgery have overdeveloped breasts, back or neck pain, breasts that interfere with everyday activities, have trouble finding clothes that fit, and/or have bad posture as a result of the weight of their breasts.
It’s important to set your expectations appropriately. Your doctor will discuss your goals with you and what you can expect as a result of surgery. The surgery can correct most, or all of your breast-related issues and even make your breasts more symmetrical, giving you a boost in confidence.
Why you should choose a top-rated plastic surgeon for your DC breast reduction
A breast reduction can have varying levels of surgery required to achieve your desired look. The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery are dedicated to providing high-quality results and ensuring patient safety throughout the procedure and during recovery. Your doctor will explain what will need to be done to achieve the look you want and the recovery process you can expect, which is typically around 2-3 weeks.
Call us today at 301-215-5955 or reach out online to schedule your consultation for a breast reduction in DC.
Have you ever considered breast reduction due to pain in your neck or back? Maybe you’ve considered it just to improve the look of your breasts and make them more appropriately proportioned to your body. No matter what your reasoning, we’re here to help guide you through breast reduction surgery in DC and advise you on your specific case.
Breast reduction, or reduction mammaplasty, is a procedure in which excess breast tissue and skin are removed to help you achieve a breast size that is appropriate to your body as well as reducing the strain on your neck and back. It can be common for patients with large breasts to experience physical and emotional pain from their breasts. But before going into surgery, there are things to consider.
What you need to think about before getting a breast reduction in DC
Are you a good candidate for breast reduction surgery?
- You have breasts that are overdeveloped
- Your physical activity is limited due to the size of your breasts
- Your breasts have caused you back and/or neck pain
- Your breasts have interfered with your daily life
- Your posture has been affected due to the weight of your breasts
- You have difficulty finding clothes that fit you properly
- You have experienced painful marks from bra straps on your shoulders
Benefits of the procedure:
- The appearance of your breasts will be improved
- You will be able to be more physically active
- You may experience a reduction in back and neck pain
- You may see a boost in self-confidence
- The average recovery time is only around 2-3 weeks
Our team at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery wants to ensure that your surgery is done correctly and safely. Our doctors have access to a range of accredited and well-respected medical facilities where we strive to provide technically advanced procedures that will offer you the best possible result. We take the time to talk with you about your goals and explain the process so that you feel comfortable before deciding on surgery.
Contact us today to set up your breast reduction consultation.