Women opt into the breast lift procedure for a variety of reasons. Many wish to lift their breasts after having a child while others have experienced sagging due to aging or weight loss. Whatever your reason for wanting a lift, you likely have questions about the procedure and the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery have the answers you’re looking for.
- Can I combine a breast lift with another procedure? Yes, in fact, this is not uncommon for many patients. For example, some women wish to increase their breast size while also doing a lift so we can combine augmentation with a lift, and others even have liposuction or a tummy tuck while undergoing surgery.
- Should I get a breast lift? Just as you would for any other surgery, you want to make sure you’re a good candidate for the procedure. In general, we recommend that candidates are in good health, have lost breast shape and position, have realistic expectations, and wish to achieve a more youthful appearance for their breasts.
- What kind of incision does a breast lift involve? There are four different incisions: anchor, lollipop, periareolar, and crescent. Depending on the level of lift you need you’ll have anywhere from a minimal incision along the top of your areola to three basic incisions where one is located around the areola and the other two make a cross at the breast crease.
- Will it help me achieve my goals? We’ll discuss your specific goals during your consultation to ensure the breast lift procedure is right for you and will help you get the breasts you want.
During your consultation, we’ll go through the procedure from beginning to end so you understand how the lift will work. We’ll answer any questions you have about the procedure and recovery. We’ll walk through your goals with you to decide what type of breast lift will work best and our team will work to help you achieve the breasts you’ve been dreaming about.
To schedule a consultation with our experienced DC plastic surgeons for your breast lift in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Have you noticed a change in your breasts over time that you’re less than pleased with? As women age, they can lose volume in their breasts and experience sagging. A breast lift can give your breasts a boost, restoring their youthful look. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, “new statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons show breast lifts have grown 70% since 2000, outpacing breast implants 2-to-1.” If you think the procedure could benefit you, keep reading to learn more.
Many women opt into a breast lift each year for a variety of reasons, and for a variety of benefits including:
- Improved breast position
- Increased cleavage
- Restoration of a youthful, perky chest
- Increased confidence
- Improved symmetry of the breasts
Our doctors are extremely experienced with the breast lift procedure. We take the time to listen to each patient and decide on a plan that will best suit their goals. The four types of breast lift incisions are anchor, periareolar, crescent, and lollipop. Each can be used to achieve varying levels of change in the breast and during your consultation, we’ll consider your goals as well as the current state of your breast to decide which incision type is right for you.
We perform technically advanced procedures to provide the best possible result for our patients. We’ll also walk you through the breast lift procedure from beginning to end, and explain what you can expect following your procedure so you feel 100% confident prior to undergoing surgery. If you’re interested in a breast lift and want to learn more, schedule a consultation with the doctors at Bruno | Brown.
To schedule a consultation for your breast lift in DC with one of the experienced plastic surgeons at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The breast lift procedure is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures with over 109,000 procedures performed in 2018 according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. A breast lift has a variety of benefits, but many women choose it to restore the youthful breasts they once had. If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your breasts and want to give them a boost, a breast lift may be right for you.
Breasts can sag over time due to aging, pregnancy, and weight loss. A breast lift is a great option for women who wish to improve the symmetry of their breasts, give them a boost, tighten the breast skin, and restore a youthful appearance.
Just as different patients have different needs, the breast lift procedure can differ to suit a specific case. The four types of breast lift are:
- Anchor– The anchor procedure involves 3 incisions. One is located around the areola, one is vertical to the breast crease, and the third is horizontal on the breast crease.
- Lollipop– The lollipop procedure involves 2 incisions. One is located around the areola and one is vertical to the breast crease.
- Periareolar– The periareolar procedure involves 1 incision around the areola.
- Crescent– The crescent procedure involves an incision along the top half of the areola.
Trust a top-rated DC plastic surgeon for your DC breast lift
The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery aim to provide the best possible results while always keeping their patient’s safety top of mind. We’ll discuss your goals and your specific case to come up with a plan that will work best for you. We can answer your questions about the procedure and what the recovery time will be like to ensure you’re completely comfortable before your procedure.
To schedule a consultation with one of the top-rated doctors at Bruno | Brown for your DC breast lift call 301-295-5955 or click here.