If pregnancy and motherhood have taken a toll on your body and diet and exercise haven’t given you the results you’re looking for, it may be time to consider a mommy makeover. There are many factors that can affect the appearance of our bodies such as time, pregnancy, weight gain/loss but it’s important to feel confident as well. The mommy makeover procedure has helped hundreds of thousands of women achieve their body goals post-baby, but is it right for you?
The mommy makeover has several benefits including:
- Removal of excess, loose, or hanging skin, which may be the result of weight loss or pregnancy
- It can lift and enhance the breasts
- Reduction in the appearance of stretch marks, particularly after pregnancy
- Improved confidence and self-image
- It can be tailored to you and target your specific areas of concern
If your body isn’t where you want it to be and the above benefits appeal to you, this may be the procedure for you. When you consult with Bruno | Brown for any plastic surgery procedure we talk about your goals, lifestyle, as well as your procedure options. We want to ensure that you’re selecting the right procedure for you and that it will truly achieve what you want. We love the mommy makeover procedure as it can combine multiple procedures such as the tummy tuck, breast lift, breast augmentation, breast reduction, liposuction, and more.
Every patient has different goals and we want to ensure that yours are heard and we can help you achieve them. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. If you want to learn more about how the mommy makeover could benefit you schedule a consultation with us today.
To schedule your consultation for a mommy makeover procedure with Bruno | Brown call 301-215-5955 or click here.
In times like these, it’s important that we take care of ourselves and our loved ones. But for many moms, it can be hard to find the time to balance life’s demanding schedule. It’s difficult enough to work, take care of the family, home, and manage other chores and self-care on top of that can seem like the impossible. We know how hard moms work and if you’re one of the millions of women who are left feeling less than happy with their body and barely have time to work out or eat well, a mommy makeover may be the answer you’re looking for.
The mommy makeover is designed for busy moms like you who have tried dieting and exercising on top of their busy schedule but are still left with a body they aren’t comfortable in. The procedure is meant to target areas you’re unhappy with and give you a chance to regain control of your body and boost your confidence. The procedure typically includes a combination of some of the following procedures:
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Brazillian Butt Lift
Giving birth and being a mom can certainly take a toll on your body, but the mommy makeover is meant to help busy moms like you achieve a body you’re happy with.
During your consultation, we’ll discuss areas you would like to improve, your lifestyle, and your overall goals. We aim to find the combination of procedures that will help you achieve your dream body and give you a confidence boost along the way. The procedure is also a great option as it combines the recovery time of multiple procedures into one so you’re back to normal as soon as possible. We’ll answer any questions you have about the procedure during your consultation and be there to support you every step of the way.
To schedule your mommy makeover consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons call 301-215-5955 or click here.
You have questions, we have answers! You’ve likely heard of a tummy tuck, a breast lift or reduction, liposuction and more, but what about a mommy makeover? This popular procedure has become a great option for moms who’ve found that diet and exercise can’t help them achieve the body they want on top of their busy schedules as moms and often career women. If you’re curious about the procedure and want to know, more keep reading.
Q: What is a mommy makeover?
A: The mommy makeover is not a one size fits all procedure. We recognize that each woman has different “problem” areas that they would like to address. The mommy makeover can include a tummy tuck, breast lift, breast augmentation, breast reduction, liposuction and more. It’s designed to fit your needs and give you the body you’ve been trying to achieve.
Q: Why combine multiple procedures?
A: We recommend combining procedures, for example, a tummy tuck and breast augmentation, as it ends up combining your recovery time. Many moms don’t have much free time to recover from surgery so when you get more than one procedure at once, your downtime is cut in half. The typical recovery time is 2-3 weeks depending on the procedures you have done.
Q: Is it right for me?
A: We’ll discuss this during your consultation but there are a variety of factors to consider before going through surgery. For instance, we recommend that moms are done having children as their bodies can continue to change following another pregnancy. We also recommend that patients are healthy overall and have realistic expectations for their procedure.
How to prepare for a mommy makeover consultation
When you come for your consultation we’ll discuss your goals and what areas you would like to target. We can explain your different surgical options so you understand what you’re signing up for before we get started. Our main goals are to achieve your satisfaction and keep your wellbeing top of mind.
To schedule your consultation for a mommy makeover procedure with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Thousands of individuals undergo the tummy tuck procedure every year. Whether it’s to get back to a pre-baby body, remove excess skin from weight loss, or simply to improve the look of their tummy, we’re ready to help you achieve your tummy goals. But despite its popularity and countless articles with FAQs, there are questions you should ask during your tummy tuck consultation.
Questions for your tummy tuck consultation
- What procedure is right for me? We perform full, mini, and extended tummy tucks to help our patients achieve their desired look. Depending on your goals and the amount of fat/skin removal required to get there will dictate what procedure is right for you.
- What is your experience with the procedure? It’s important that your surgeon is well versed in the procedure you’re looking to have completed.
- What can I expect for recovery time? Recovery time will vary depending on the extent of your procedure so you should ask your surgeon what to expect prior to getting started. Additionally, some individuals heal faster than others so your surgeon should be able to give you an estimated recovery time based on a variety of factors. The average recovery time is roughly 2-3 weeks.
- Is this the best procedure for me? You may think a tummy tuck is best for you and can achieve your results but that may not be the case. In some scenarios, we recommend additional procedures to achieve your desired look. For example, a mommy makeover if you’re trying to achieve your pre-baby body or an arm or thigh lift if you have additional skin that needs to be removed.
Choosing the right DC plastic surgeon for your tummy tuck
It’s of the utmost importance that you trust your plastic surgeon and feel comfortable. At Bruno | Brown our doctors are highly experienced in performing technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. We take the time to listen to our patients and get a feel for their goals to ensure they’re opting for the best procedure for them. We’ll happily answer any questions you have along the way and be there to support you throughout your recovery.
To schedule your consultation for a tummy tuck with the experienced plastic surgeons at Bruno | Brown call 301-215-5955 or click here.
We all have New Year’s resolutions, many of which focus on our wellbeing both inside and outside of our body. Unfortunately for many busy moms, sometimes even with an excellent diet, exercise, and mental health routine you still have trouble reaching your goals. This year, don’t give up on your goals just because your routine isn’t working. If you’re ready to see a change in your body that can improve your confidence and give you the shape you want, a mommy makeover might be right for you.
- It’s meant to fit your goals– Not all mommy makeovers are the same because not all patients are the same. Some patients wish to focus only on one area of their body while others want to target several. Common areas include the breasts, tummy, and buttocks.
- It can combine recovery times for multiple procedures– Some patients think that splitting up their procedures into several surgeries will help with recovery, but the fact is that when we do several procedures at once we can actually combine your recovery time getting you to your goals and back to normal quicker.
- It can help boost your confidence– For many moms, the changes you see in your body following pregnancy are hard to adjust to and can seriously affect your confidence and mental health. Many of our patients report that the changes following their mommy makeover have changed their outlook for the better and they feel more confident and comfortable in their own skin.
Your mommy makeover consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery
During your consultation, we’ll discuss your lifestyle and the changes you want to see in your body. From there we can recommend procedures that may benefit you and go through the specifics of each so you feel fully informed prior to making a decision. Our team will support you throughout your recovery and aims to help you achieve the body you’ve always wanted through technically advanced procedures.
To schedule your consultation with the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery for your mommy makeover procedure 301-215-5955 or click here.
The holidays may look a little different this year, but as a busy mom, you’re likely still doing everything you can to make it perfect. Moms spend most of their time and effort on making life for their family perfect, but why not take some time for yourself this year? Being a mom is a full-time job and pregnancy and motherhood can certainly take a toll on your body that no amount of diet and exercise can seem to address. While it’s important to get gifts for everyone on your list this year, don’t forget yourself. Give yourself the gift of the body you want with a Mommy Makeover.
The mommy makeover is not a one size fits all procedure. In fact, it’s meant to be catered to each individual’s needs. Some patients wish to target one area of their body while others wish to target many. The beauty of combining multiple procedures into one mommy makeover is that you get to combine your recovery time, which is certainly what busy moms need. The average recovery lasts around 2-3 weeks depending on the procedures you opt for but the results are often lifechanging. Typical procedures performed during the mommy makeover are:
- Breast augmentation or reduction
- Breast lift
- Tummy tuck
Choosing a plastic surgeon for your mommy makeover
If you’re curious about a mommy makeover it’s best you consult with an experienced plastic surgeon who can evaluate your body and your goals to come up with a plan to give you the body you want. Our doctors will go through procedure options and explain what you can expect with each so you feel confident and informed before making any final decisions. We perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients and aim for your complete satisfaction with your results.
To schedule your consultation with the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery for your mommy makeover procedure 301-215-5955 or click here.
The breast reduction procedure is a great option for women who have overly large breasts that they wish to reduce in size. Oversized breasts can lead to back and neck pain, difficulty with physical activity, and leave women with trouble finding clothes to fit. Aside from the physical restrictions of large breasts, they can cause emotional pain and lead to a lack of self-confidence. If you’re curious about a breast reduction and want to know more, we’re here to help.
- You can combine this procedure with others– Many patients wish to undergo other procedures such as a tummy tuck while they’re here. This is relatively common and if you’re curious about other procedures we can talk through options.
- This procedure can help reduce neck and back pain– Oversize breasts can lead to back and neck pain from pulling you down and make it difficult for you to participate in certain physical activities. By reducing the size of your breast you may experience increased mobility and a decrease in stress on your back and neck.
- Your insurance may cover the cost– In some cases, patients are able to have the procedure completed for medical reasons in which case their insurance may cover some or all of the cost of a breast reduction. Inquire with your insurance company for specifics.
What to expect during your DC breast reduction consultation
During your consultation, we’ll listen to you and learn more about your goals, lifestyle, and reasons for wanting the procedure. We want to ensure that this is the best possible procedure for you and that we can help you achieve your goals so you can move forward feeling confident and empowered.
We’ll go through your questions about the procedure, recovery process, and any additional procedures that may help you achieve your body goals. We’re here to support you through the entire process and our doctors will always keep your happiness and safety top of mind.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons and learn if a breast reduction in DC is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The mommy makeover procedure is an increasingly popular option for moms who want to reclaim their pre-baby body when diet and exercise have failed them. Pregnancy can be hard on the body and leave behind loose stomach skin, asymmetrical or deflated breasts, and an overall loss in confidence in your appearance. Many moms come to us having tried diets and exercise regimens with results they are less than pleased with. Being a mom is a demanding enough job, if you’re ready to do something for yourself and reclaim your body when diet and exercise haven’t been enough, a mommy makeover may be the answer for you.
The 3 facts about mommy makeovers you should know
- It can be tailored to your specific needs– Not all bodies are created equal. Some moms experience loose skin and deflated breasts whereas others are left with extra fat in the midsection and larger breasts than they would like. Whether you need a tummy tuck, breast lift, breast reduction, breast implants or any combination of procedures, we’ll tailor your mommy makeover today.
- Typical recover time is 2-3 weeks– As a mom, you may be worried about downtime due to your procedure and being able to do your normal family activities. What we love about the mommy makeover is that you can have a number of procedures completed at once so your recovery times are combined. Also, depending on your procedures, many patients are back to normal in 2-3 weeks.
- We recommend patients be close to their ideal body weight– While the procedure can help remove some additional fat on your body that you’re unhappy with, we highly recommend that you be close to your ideal body weight to maintain your mommy makeover results.
It’s important to find a plastic surgeon who will listen to your goals for your body and walk you through each of your options. At Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery, we’ll discuss your ideal body, your lifestyle, and how we can get you where you want to be. We’ll go through each option with you and make sure you fully understand what the procedure involves. We work to support you throughout your recovery so you feel confident and secure while working your way back to normal. We aim for the best possible result for our patients and if you’re considering a mommy makeover, give us a call.
To schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery and learn more about the mommy makeover call (301) 215-5955 or click here.
As a mom, you work hard enough to keep yourself and your entire family happy and healthy. When you do find time for yourself it can be difficult to eat properly and go to the gym, and even then you may not be seeing the results you want. If you’re ready to take control of your body and do something for yourself, a mommy makeover may be able to help you achieve your goals with as little downtime as two weeks.
Why so many women choose the mommy makeover procedure
Pregnancy can cause major changes to your body. You may be left with loose skin, less full or saggy breasts, and stretch marks. While these are all entirely normal effects of pregnancy, many women feel uncomfortable in their own skin and long for the body they had before the baby. The mommy makeover procedure is designed to help you target specific areas of your body you’re uncomfortable with in ways that can’t be achieved through diet and exercise alone. Benefits can include:
- A trimmer midsection
- Removal of loose skin
- Improved breast size or shape
- Reduction in fat in the stomach, thighs, arms, and/or back
- Improved confidence
What type of mommy makeover is right for you?
Not all mommy makeovers are the same and the procedure is meant to be tailored to each individual. While some patients only want to target a singular area, such as the stomach, others wish to cover several areas, such as the breasts, stomach, and back. During your consultation with the doctors at Bruno | Brown, we’ll discuss the areas you want to see change and how you want them to change. We commonly perform a combination of the following as part of mommy makeover procedures:
Based on your current body and your goals we can come up with a combination of procedures to help you achieve the body you want and help you feel more confident and comfortable in your skin.
To schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown and learn more about the mommy makeover call (301) 215-5955 or click here.
After you’ve had a baby it can be extremely difficult to get back to the body you once had. During pregnancy, your body goes through extreme changes and once you’ve had your baby you don’t have as much free time as you used to. If you’re unhappy with your body after baby and no amount of diet or exercise seems to help, a mommy makeover may be what you’re searching for.
- Not all mommy makeovers are the same– The procedure is meant to be altered for each individual patient. Some patients want to target their tummies, while others want to target their breasts, and some patients have a list of areas they want to improve. We’ll go through what your goals are for your body and come up with a plan that’s tailored to you.
- You can pair a mommy makeover with other procedures– Many women choose to have multiple procedures done at once. The typical mommy makeover involves a tummy tuck and/or breast procedures but if there are other areas of the body you want to target we can certainly discuss how to do it all at once.
- The recovery period is rather moderate– Being a mom is a demanding job on top of your already busy schedule. We know you want to be back on your feet and back to normal as soon as possible. The average recovery time is roughly 2-3 weeks.
DC Plastic Surgeons who can help you achieve your mommy makeover goals
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible result for you. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals, the procedure or procedures that are right for you, and what you can expect following the procedure. We aim to help you achieve the body you’ve been dreaming of so you can feel confident and comfortable in your own skin.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC Plastic Surgeons for your mommy makeover procedure call 301-215-5955 or click here.