The breast reduction procedure is a great option for women who have overly large breasts that they wish to reduce in size. Oversized breasts can lead to back and neck pain, difficulty with physical activity, and leave women with trouble finding clothes to fit. Aside from the physical restrictions of large breasts, they can cause emotional pain and lead to a lack of self-confidence. If you’re curious about a breast reduction and want to know more, we’re here to help.
- You can combine this procedure with others– Many patients wish to undergo other procedures such as a tummy tuck while they’re here. This is relatively common and if you’re curious about other procedures we can talk through options.
- This procedure can help reduce neck and back pain– Oversize breasts can lead to back and neck pain from pulling you down and make it difficult for you to participate in certain physical activities. By reducing the size of your breast you may experience increased mobility and a decrease in stress on your back and neck.
- Your insurance may cover the cost– In some cases, patients are able to have the procedure completed for medical reasons in which case their insurance may cover some or all of the cost of a breast reduction. Inquire with your insurance company for specifics.
What to expect during your DC breast reduction consultation
During your consultation, we’ll listen to you and learn more about your goals, lifestyle, and reasons for wanting the procedure. We want to ensure that this is the best possible procedure for you and that we can help you achieve your goals so you can move forward feeling confident and empowered.
We’ll go through your questions about the procedure, recovery process, and any additional procedures that may help you achieve your body goals. We’re here to support you through the entire process and our doctors will always keep your happiness and safety top of mind.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons and learn if a breast reduction in DC is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The mommy makeover procedure is an increasingly popular option for moms who want to reclaim their pre-baby body when diet and exercise have failed them. Pregnancy can be hard on the body and leave behind loose stomach skin, asymmetrical or deflated breasts, and an overall loss in confidence in your appearance. Many moms come to us having tried diets and exercise regimens with results they are less than pleased with. Being a mom is a demanding enough job, if you’re ready to do something for yourself and reclaim your body when diet and exercise haven’t been enough, a mommy makeover may be the answer for you.
The 3 facts about mommy makeovers you should know
- It can be tailored to your specific needs– Not all bodies are created equal. Some moms experience loose skin and deflated breasts whereas others are left with extra fat in the midsection and larger breasts than they would like. Whether you need a tummy tuck, breast lift, breast reduction, breast implants or any combination of procedures, we’ll tailor your mommy makeover today.
- Typical recover time is 2-3 weeks– As a mom, you may be worried about downtime due to your procedure and being able to do your normal family activities. What we love about the mommy makeover is that you can have a number of procedures completed at once so your recovery times are combined. Also, depending on your procedures, many patients are back to normal in 2-3 weeks.
- We recommend patients be close to their ideal body weight– While the procedure can help remove some additional fat on your body that you’re unhappy with, we highly recommend that you be close to your ideal body weight to maintain your mommy makeover results.
It’s important to find a plastic surgeon who will listen to your goals for your body and walk you through each of your options. At Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery, we’ll discuss your ideal body, your lifestyle, and how we can get you where you want to be. We’ll go through each option with you and make sure you fully understand what the procedure involves. We work to support you throughout your recovery so you feel confident and secure while working your way back to normal. We aim for the best possible result for our patients and if you’re considering a mommy makeover, give us a call.
To schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery and learn more about the mommy makeover call (301) 215-5955 or click here.
As a mom, you work hard enough to keep yourself and your entire family happy and healthy. When you do find time for yourself it can be difficult to eat properly and go to the gym, and even then you may not be seeing the results you want. If you’re ready to take control of your body and do something for yourself, a mommy makeover may be able to help you achieve your goals with as little downtime as two weeks.
Why so many women choose the mommy makeover procedure
Pregnancy can cause major changes to your body. You may be left with loose skin, less full or saggy breasts, and stretch marks. While these are all entirely normal effects of pregnancy, many women feel uncomfortable in their own skin and long for the body they had before the baby. The mommy makeover procedure is designed to help you target specific areas of your body you’re uncomfortable with in ways that can’t be achieved through diet and exercise alone. Benefits can include:
- A trimmer midsection
- Removal of loose skin
- Improved breast size or shape
- Reduction in fat in the stomach, thighs, arms, and/or back
- Improved confidence
What type of mommy makeover is right for you?
Not all mommy makeovers are the same and the procedure is meant to be tailored to each individual. While some patients only want to target a singular area, such as the stomach, others wish to cover several areas, such as the breasts, stomach, and back. During your consultation with the doctors at Bruno | Brown, we’ll discuss the areas you want to see change and how you want them to change. We commonly perform a combination of the following as part of mommy makeover procedures:
Based on your current body and your goals we can come up with a combination of procedures to help you achieve the body you want and help you feel more confident and comfortable in your skin.
To schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown and learn more about the mommy makeover call (301) 215-5955 or click here.
After you’ve had a baby it can be extremely difficult to get back to the body you once had. During pregnancy, your body goes through extreme changes and once you’ve had your baby you don’t have as much free time as you used to. If you’re unhappy with your body after baby and no amount of diet or exercise seems to help, a mommy makeover may be what you’re searching for.
- Not all mommy makeovers are the same– The procedure is meant to be altered for each individual patient. Some patients want to target their tummies, while others want to target their breasts, and some patients have a list of areas they want to improve. We’ll go through what your goals are for your body and come up with a plan that’s tailored to you.
- You can pair a mommy makeover with other procedures– Many women choose to have multiple procedures done at once. The typical mommy makeover involves a tummy tuck and/or breast procedures but if there are other areas of the body you want to target we can certainly discuss how to do it all at once.
- The recovery period is rather moderate– Being a mom is a demanding job on top of your already busy schedule. We know you want to be back on your feet and back to normal as soon as possible. The average recovery time is roughly 2-3 weeks.
DC Plastic Surgeons who can help you achieve your mommy makeover goals
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible result for you. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals, the procedure or procedures that are right for you, and what you can expect following the procedure. We aim to help you achieve the body you’ve been dreaming of so you can feel confident and comfortable in your own skin.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC Plastic Surgeons for your mommy makeover procedure call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Busy moms everywhere give up countless time and energy for their children. While being a mother can be extremely rewarding, you may find it hard to take time for yourself and focus on your own needs. Proper diet and exercise, when you can find time for them, may not be helping you achieve the body you want which can be defeating and leave you feeling less than confident in your own skin. If you’re ready to do something for yourself and feel better overall, a mommy makeover may be the answer you’re looking for and Bruno | Brown can help.
At Bruno | Brown we understand that achieving your ideal body may not be as simple as taking good care of yourself and when you’re a mother, you simply don’t have the time to do it all. That’s where we come in. We can take a look at the areas you wish to improve, discuss your goals, then come up with a plan to achieve the body you want and deserve. A mommy makeover is not a one size fits all procedure, it is meant to be tailored to your specific needs. The procedure can involve a combination of the following procedures depending on your goals:
While the mommy makeover may involve one or all of the above procedures, we can target other areas of your body as needed.
Why Bruno | Brown is the best DC plastic surgeon for your mommy makeover
Our doctors are known for achieving incredible transformations. We perform technically advanced procedures and walk you through the procedure from start to finish and explain what you can expect before, during, and after your mommy makeover. We take your needs, wishes, and lifestyle into account during your consultation and make recommendations based on what will give you the results you want as well as what we can safely achieve.
To schedule a consultation with one of our plastic surgeons and find out if a mommy makeover is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.