Your body goes through major changes during and after pregnancy. For many women, it’s difficult to get back to a pre-baby body even with diet and exercise. While it’s entirely normal for your body to change over time, if you’re feeling less than confident in your appearance it can affect your health and happiness. If you’re tired of diets and exercise plans that don’t seem to help, a mommy makeover might be right for you.
What’s included? The mommy makeover procedure can be a combination of a variety of procedures. Typically, women opt for a combination of the following:
- Breast Augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Brazilian Butt Lift
What’s the recovery like? The recovery period varies from patient to patient and depends on what combination of procedures you decide to undergo. While it may seem like a lot to undergo multiple procedures, we recommend doing it all at once as it allows you to combine your recovery times and reach your body contouring goals faster.
How do you determine what procedure I need? During a consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals and what you would like to achieve through your surgery. We’ll then go through the procedures we can perform to help you achieve your goals so you know what to expect.
Finding the right plastic surgeon for your DC mommy makeover
It’s important to find a doctor you trust who is known for producing incredible results. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results. We take the time to listen to each patient to ensure we know what they want and aim for the complete satisfaction of every patient.
To schedule a consultation for a mommy makeover call 301-215-5955 or reach out online.
If you have loose skin and excess fat in your midsection that no amount of diet and exercise seems to help, a tummy tuck might be right for you.
Procedure: There are three types of tummy tuck procedures that can be used to achieve your goals. The three options are the full, the mini, and the extended. A full tummy tuck involves an incision across the hip line and around the belly button. A mini involves a smaller incision and is often complemented with liposuction. The extended is best suited to individuals who have lost a significant amount of weight, involves extending the incision around the sides and possibly the lower back.
Preparation: It’s important to ensure you’re a good candidate for this procedure. Good candidates are typically individuals with excess skin and fat in their midsection, are in general good health, near their ideal weight, don’t plan on any future pregnancies. Once we’ve determined this is the right procedure for you we’ll walk you through what to expect before and after the procedure so you can properly prepare.
Recovery: Recovery varies from patient to patient but on average it’s about 1-2 weeks. Our team will be there to support you throughout your healing process and answer any questions you have during that time.
Our board-certified plastic surgeons are highly experienced with a variety of cosmetic surgery procedures. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your body contouring goals and if there are any other areas you would like to target. Some patients choose to undergo more than one procedure at once to combine recovery times and reach their ultimate body goals.
We’ll discuss your overall appearance goals to find the right combination of procedures for you. We aim for your complete satisfaction and will be there to support you throughout the process.
To schedule your consultation for a tummy tuck with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery call 301-215-5955 or fill out our online form.
Thousands of women each year choose to undergo a mommy makeover to restore their pre-baby bodies. Many of our patients come to us wondering “what exactly does the procedure include?” The procedure is not a one-size-fits-all and is meant to target your specific needs which can involve a variety of different plastic surgery procedures.
Typical procedures performed during a mommy makeover
When you come to Bruno | Brown for a consultation for a mommy makeover we’ll talk about the areas of your body you would like to target to come up with procedures that could benefit you. Common procedures include:
- Breast Augmentation– A breast augmentation is very popular among women who have gone through pregnancy and nursing and therefore lost breast volume they once had. If you’re looking to either restore volume or gain volume you never had, breast implants can be a great option.
- Tummy Tuck– A tummy tuck is a very common option for a mommy makeover as pregnancy, childbirth, and weight loss can leave your stomach with excess skin and fat as well as stretch marks. A tummy tuck can target your specific issues with your stomach area and is meant to fit your needs.
- Breast Lift– Another common breast surgery performed during a mommy makeover is a breast lift. Your breasts can sag over time due to aging or following the birth of a child. A lift can give you the perky, youthful chest you once had and can even be combined with other breast procedures to achieve your desired results.
- Liposuction– Liposuction can target areas of stubborn fat across your body that no amount of diet and exercise seems to be able to address. It can also be a great option for those who do not wish to undergo a full tummy tuck.
How to prepare for a consultation for a mommy makeover
When you schedule a consultation to learn more about your procedure options come with a list of questions to ask your surgeon as well as the areas of your body you want to see a change in. Our doctors will explain the options you have to achieve your body contouring goals and answer any questions you have about the process.
Recovery periods vary from patient to patient and depend on the procedures you select which we’ll discuss with you so you know what to expect. Our plastic surgeons aim to achieve your goals and complete satisfaction with your results.
To schedule your consultation for a mommy makeover with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery call 301-215-5955.
The tummy tuck procedure, also known as an abdominoplasty, is a procedure that can help reduce excess skin and fat in your midsection. Many individuals opt into the procedure following the birth of a child, excess weight loss, or simply to improve the look of their stomach. No matter your reasoning, there are a few things to know before deciding on the procedure.
The top 3 things you should know about tummy tucks
- There are several procedure options: There are three procedures we perform at Bruno | Brown. The full tummy tuck involves an incision across the hip line and around the belly button. The mini involves a smaller incision and is often complemented with liposuction. Lastly, the extended best suited to individuals who have lost a significant amount of weight involves extending the incision around the sides and possibly the lower back.
- You can combine the procedure with others to achieve your goals: When you lose weight you may be left with stretch marks, loose abdominal muscles, and excess skin. While tummy tuck surgery can help with your stomach area, you may have other areas you would like to target. Many patients choose to combine procedures, especially women who are hoping to get back to a pre-baby body through what’s called a mommy makeover. We can discuss your body contouring goals and additional procedures that can be done at the same time to achieve your ultimate body goals.
- The recovery can vary based on your procedure: For more minor procedures patients may notice results as soon as the next day, but for more extensive procedures patients can expect a 2-3 week recovery. Our team will be there to support you throughout your healing process and ensure your comfort and complete satisfaction.
What to expect during your tummy tuck consultation
During your consultation, we’ll discuss the procedure and what you can expect before, during, and after. Our surgeons are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible result. We’ll answer any of your questions throughout the process and aim for your complete satisfaction with your results.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons to learn more about the tummy tuck and if it’s right for you, call 301-215-5955 or fill out our online form.
Your body goes through massive changes during pregnancy. For most women, it can be difficult to find time for a proper diet and exercise routine following the birth of a child leaving them feeling less than confident in their body. If you’ve been unable to achieve your post-pregnancy body goals, even with diet and exercise efforts, a mommy makeover procedure may be what you’ve been looking for.
What the mommy makeover procedure includes:
The mommy makeover procedure is meant to be tailored to your specific needs. There are a variety of procedures that women choose to undergo as a part of their makeover.
- Tummy tuck– The tummy tuck is very popular for women who have gone through a pregnancy. Pregnancy can change the look of your stomach and leave behind stretch marks, excess skin, and fat. A tummy tuck can help you get a flatter stomach with toned-looking abdominal muscles post-baby.
- Liposuction– Not all women need a full tummy tuck to achieve their tummy goals. Liposuction can be used to remove excess fat in the stomach as well as other areas of the body where you may have gained a bit of extra fat during pregnancy that doesn’t seem to want to go away.
- Breast augmentation– Many women opt for some type of breast surgery post-baby. A great time to have any sort of breast altering procedure is after you’re done having children due to the effects pregnancy can have on the breasts. If pregnancy has left your breasts looking a little deflated or you’ve always wanted to enlarge your breasts, a breast augmentation may be right for you.
- Breast lift– The breast lift procedure is another common procedure for women post-pregnancy. Breastfeeding, pregnancy, and aging can make your breasts sag over time which, for many women, isn’t ideal. A breast lift can help boost your breasts making them look more youthful, and can be combined with an augmentation or breast reduction procedure.
Why so many women have chosen Bruno | Brown for their mommy makeover
Our highly trained doctors have experience in a variety of plastic surgery procedures. We perform technically advanced procedures in our state-of-the-art facility. Our surgeons will discuss your goals with you as well as the surgical procedures that may help you reach your goals. We’ll discuss each procedure, what you can expect, and the expected recovery period.
Read a review from a recent patient:
“I did a lot of research, and had multiple consults before ultimately choosing to move forward with my breast augmentation with Dr. Bruno. Of the multiple plastic surgeons I vetted, Bruno/Brown was by far the most articulate, thorough, professional and kind clinics. With any plastic surgery/operation, there is always a level of anxiety, because it is a big life decision, but they were able to put me at ease throughout the entire process. Their follow through has been equally impressive – Dr. Bruno called me the evening of my surgery to check on me, and his office called me the following morning to check on me as well. I cannot say enough good things about them, and would recommend them 10X over.”
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons for a mommy makeover in DC call 301-215-5955 or reach out online.
For many moms, your children are your first priority. Being a mom is a full-time job and for many women, it’s difficult to find time for self-care. Proper diet and exercise can help, but for some, it’s not quite enough to get where you want to be. If you’re a busy mom looking to get back to your pre-baby body, a mommy makeover can help.
Common Procedures Performed During a Mommy Makeover
- Tummy tuck– This procedure is great for patients who have excess skin and fat in their midsection that they would like to remove. The tummy tuck procedure you receive can be catered to the extent of excess skin and fat there are. Whether you need a full tummy tuck, a mini, or something in between, we’ll find the right procedure for you.
- Liposuction– Liposuction can be performed for those who may not need a full tummy tuck or have other areas where they would like to remove excess fat.
- Breast augmentation– Many women opt for breast augmentation for their mommy makeover as pregnancy and breastfeeding can tend to deflate the volume of your breasts.
- Breast lift– Another great procedure to improve the look of your breasts is a breast lift. If your breasts are feeling a bit saggy a lift and/or augmentation may be right for you.
- Brazilian butt lift– The Brazilian butt lift allows you to take fat from one area of your body and put it into your butt to increase its size and give it a rounder, perkier look. Pregnancy can not only affect your breasts but can even leave your butt looking a bit deflated. Whether you’re trying to get back the bum you once had or give yourself the bum you’ve always wanted a Brazilian butt lift can help.
How We Determine What Procedures Are Right for Your Mommy Makeover
During your consultation, we can talk through the areas you would like to target and your ultimate goals for your body. The procedure is meant to be tailored to your specific needs and we can help you determine what procedures will benefit you most.
To schedule your consultation and learn more about your mommy makeover procedure options call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The tummy tuck procedure is an extremely common plastic surgery procedure. Men and women across the country opt into the procedure to help remove excess skin and fat that has left them feeling less than 100% confident in their appearance. While this procedure is highly common, there are a few frequently asked questions that may help you decide if you’re ready to schedule a consultation.
Q: Is the tummy tuck procedure right for me?
A: If you have excess skin and fat in your midsection due to weight loss, pregnancy, or weight gain the procedure might be right for you. It’s important to have a consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon to determine whether the tummy tuck is the right procedure to achieve your goals, but the tummy tuck is a fantastic option for those who want to remove excess skin and fat.
Q: Does the tummy tuck require a full hip to hip scar?
A: No, the tummy tuck procedure is designed to be tailored to your specific needs. While some patients may require a full hip to hip scar to achieve their goals, other tummy tuck patients need a smaller incision or can even have their tummy tuck completed through liposuction instead.
Q: Is it a bad idea to combine this procedure with others?
A: No, in fact, many patients combine the procedure with a breast augmentation, breast lift, Brazillian butt lift, and/or other procedures. Combining procedures allows you to combine your recovery times and reach your goals faster.
During your consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals, your lifestyle, and why you feel this procedure is a fit for you. We’ll talk through the procedure and what to expect as well as any other procedures that may be a good fit for you. Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible result for our patients and are ready to discuss the tummy tuck procedure with you today.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons for a tummy tuck call 301-215-5955 or click here.
If pregnancy and motherhood have taken a toll on your body and diet and exercise haven’t given you the results you’re looking for, it may be time to consider a mommy makeover. There are many factors that can affect the appearance of our bodies such as time, pregnancy, weight gain/loss but it’s important to feel confident as well. The mommy makeover procedure has helped hundreds of thousands of women achieve their body goals post-baby, but is it right for you?
The mommy makeover has several benefits including:
- Removal of excess, loose, or hanging skin, which may be the result of weight loss or pregnancy
- It can lift and enhance the breasts
- Reduction in the appearance of stretch marks, particularly after pregnancy
- Improved confidence and self-image
- It can be tailored to you and target your specific areas of concern
If your body isn’t where you want it to be and the above benefits appeal to you, this may be the procedure for you. When you consult with Bruno | Brown for any plastic surgery procedure we talk about your goals, lifestyle, as well as your procedure options. We want to ensure that you’re selecting the right procedure for you and that it will truly achieve what you want. We love the mommy makeover procedure as it can combine multiple procedures such as the tummy tuck, breast lift, breast augmentation, breast reduction, liposuction, and more.
Every patient has different goals and we want to ensure that yours are heard and we can help you achieve them. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. If you want to learn more about how the mommy makeover could benefit you schedule a consultation with us today.
To schedule your consultation for a mommy makeover procedure with Bruno | Brown call 301-215-5955 or click here.
In times like these, it’s important that we take care of ourselves and our loved ones. But for many moms, it can be hard to find the time to balance life’s demanding schedule. It’s difficult enough to work, take care of the family, home, and manage other chores and self-care on top of that can seem like the impossible. We know how hard moms work and if you’re one of the millions of women who are left feeling less than happy with their body and barely have time to work out or eat well, a mommy makeover may be the answer you’re looking for.
The mommy makeover is designed for busy moms like you who have tried dieting and exercising on top of their busy schedule but are still left with a body they aren’t comfortable in. The procedure is meant to target areas you’re unhappy with and give you a chance to regain control of your body and boost your confidence. The procedure typically includes a combination of some of the following procedures:
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Brazillian Butt Lift
Giving birth and being a mom can certainly take a toll on your body, but the mommy makeover is meant to help busy moms like you achieve a body you’re happy with.
During your consultation, we’ll discuss areas you would like to improve, your lifestyle, and your overall goals. We aim to find the combination of procedures that will help you achieve your dream body and give you a confidence boost along the way. The procedure is also a great option as it combines the recovery time of multiple procedures into one so you’re back to normal as soon as possible. We’ll answer any questions you have about the procedure during your consultation and be there to support you every step of the way.
To schedule your mommy makeover consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons call 301-215-5955 or click here.
You have questions, we have answers! You’ve likely heard of a tummy tuck, a breast lift or reduction, liposuction and more, but what about a mommy makeover? This popular procedure has become a great option for moms who’ve found that diet and exercise can’t help them achieve the body they want on top of their busy schedules as moms and often career women. If you’re curious about the procedure and want to know, more keep reading.
Q: What is a mommy makeover?
A: The mommy makeover is not a one size fits all procedure. We recognize that each woman has different “problem” areas that they would like to address. The mommy makeover can include a tummy tuck, breast lift, breast augmentation, breast reduction, liposuction and more. It’s designed to fit your needs and give you the body you’ve been trying to achieve.
Q: Why combine multiple procedures?
A: We recommend combining procedures, for example, a tummy tuck and breast augmentation, as it ends up combining your recovery time. Many moms don’t have much free time to recover from surgery so when you get more than one procedure at once, your downtime is cut in half. The typical recovery time is 2-3 weeks depending on the procedures you have done.
Q: Is it right for me?
A: We’ll discuss this during your consultation but there are a variety of factors to consider before going through surgery. For instance, we recommend that moms are done having children as their bodies can continue to change following another pregnancy. We also recommend that patients are healthy overall and have realistic expectations for their procedure.
How to prepare for a mommy makeover consultation
When you come for your consultation we’ll discuss your goals and what areas you would like to target. We can explain your different surgical options so you understand what you’re signing up for before we get started. Our main goals are to achieve your satisfaction and keep your wellbeing top of mind.
To schedule your consultation for a mommy makeover procedure with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery call 301-215-5955 or click here.