Breast augmentation is one of the most popular cosmetic plastic surgery procedures performed. Many women opt into augmentation to increase their breast size, improve the symmetry of the breasts, or simply to achieve the body they’ve always dreamed of. However, with so many options it can be hard to know what is best for your specific case. If you’re not sure whether breast implants are right for you, breast augmentation with fat grafting may a good alternative for you to enhance your breast size.
Benefits of a breast augmentation with fat grafting in Washington DC
- Increased breast size– Both implants and fat grafting can be used to increase the size of your breasts.
- Improved symmetry of the breasts– Many women suffer from asymmetrical breasts that can take a toll on their confidence and make it difficult to find clothing that fits. Breast implants and fat grafting can be used to even out the size of your breasts.
- Increased/improved cleavage– Breast augmentation, either by an implant or fat grafting, can improve the look of your cleavage.
- Unwanted fat deposits can be targeted– One of the major differences between an implant and fat grafting is that with fat grafting, fat is taken from other areas of your body to increase the size of your breasts. Many patients enjoy that while their breasts are enhanced, they can also target other areas of their body they’d wish to remove fat from.
- Minimal scarring occurs– Fat grafting leaves behind very minimal scarring. The procedure is performed using liposuction with small incisions.
How to know if the breast augmentation with fat grafting procedure is right for you
In this procedure, fat is used from other parts of your body to reshape and contour the breasts. The fat is used to produce the desired shape and look that the patient desires. The added benefit of targeting unwanted fat deposits on the body makes this procedure appealing to patients, however, it’s important to make sure the procedure is right for you. When you schedule your consultation with the doctors at Bruno | Brown we’ll discuss your goals and the differences between implants and fat grafting to decide what will help you achieve your goals best.
Our doctors are committed to providing the best possible result and always keep patient safety top priority. If you’re ready to discuss whether breast implants or breast augmentation with fat grafting is right for you, schedule your consultation with one of our top-rated DC plastic surgeons.
To schedule your consultation for breast augmentation with fat grafting in Washington DC with one of the top-rated DC plastic surgeons at Bruno | Brown call 301-215-5955 or click here.