Washington, DC Eyelid Surgery: One of the Top Cosmetic Surgeries
2018 was the ‘year of the body’, according to plasticsurgery.org with consumers spending $16.8 billion on cosmetic plastic surgery. An incredibly popular procedure was the eyelid surgery procedure, with over 200,000 performed last year.
Also known as blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery is a cosmetic procedure that improves the appearance of the upper and/or lower eyelids.
Our Washington, DC Eyelid Surgery Targets Droopy, Puffy Eyelids for a More Youthful Appearance.
Are you unhappy with the toll that aging, sun damage, and other natural factors have taken?
Are there folds or puffiness that disturbs the natural contour of your upper or eyelids?
If so, blepharoplasty might be right for you.
Should I Consider Eyelid Surgery in Washington, DC?
During your complimentary consultation, our doctors will help to determine which areas to target to achieve the best appearance for your eyes.
At Bruno | Brown we prefer to consider a wholistic approach, recommending the areas that will increase overall harmony of your facial features, rather than focusing on one area in isolation.
Know that there are several methods to achieve this harmony and it maybe involve a number of techniques to remove the excess tissue or skin.
- Reduces signs of sun damage and aging
- Smooths the skin that surrounds the eye area
- Brightens the appearance of dark patches
- Lifts the appearance of hollows or decreases puffiness that may be showing under the eyes
- Enhances a more youthful appearance
Am I A Candidate for Bruno| Brown’s Eyelid Surgery Procedure in DC?
Good candidates for the eyelid surgery typically include:
- Those who are in their early 30’s to late 60’s
- Those who are in overall good health
- Those who are non-smokers, or willing to quit smoking
- Those who have realistic expectations for their desired appearance
If you are considering our eyelid surgery in Washington DC, schedule a consultation today online or by calling us at 301-215-5955.