Washington, DC Moms: Regain Your Confidence with a Mommy Makeover
A Mommy Makeover in Washington, DC Can Help Mothers Restore Their Pre-Baby Body
Pregnancy and motherhood are an exciting time in a woman’s life but can bring unwanted changes to their bodies. Depending on a mom’s body goals, mommy makeovers can be a combination of any of the following procedures:
- Tummy Tuck: Reshape the appearance of the abdomen by removing excess fat and loose skin around the waistline
- Liposuction: Through careful, targeted suction, excess fat and tissue are permanently removed
- Breast Lift: Breasts are lifted to enhance the position and symmetry and reduces the appearance of aging or sagging breasts
- Breast Augmentation: Reshapes and resizes the breasts for a more youthful appearance, increasing breast symmetry and improving projection
- Labiaplasty: Sculpts and reshapes the labia minora and/or labia majora
Benefits of a Mommy Makeover by Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery
The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery will work with you to determine what combination of procedures is right for you and your lifestyle. Because mommy makeovers consist of multiple surgeries at once, this saves on cost and allows you to experience just one recovery period.
One Bruno | Brown patient said, “It seems like a big surgery because it’s doing a lot, but honestly, combining a breast surgery with a tummy tuck doesn’t add any recovery time. Might as well do them at the same time! There are also cost savings in doing multiple procedures together.
Read more about the mommy makeover procedure at The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Mommy Makeover Candidates
Mommy makeover candidates should be at least four to six months post-childbirth and should have stopped breastfeeding. Candidates should also be close to their ideal body weight. The procedure will remove excess, loose, or hanging skin, that may have resulted from pregnancy or weight loss. It also reduces the appearance of stretch marks, particularly after pregnancy.
The procedure will take anywhere between 3-6 hours with no overnight hospital stay required. Recovery time is usually between 2-3 weeks.
If you are interested in a mommy makeover, contact us today to schedule a consultation.