When you’re looking to get an extensive surgery like a Mommy Makeover done, you want the best of the best performing the procedures. That’s where Bruno|Brown Platic Surgery comes in.
Procedures Performed During a DC Mommy Makeover
- Tummy tuck– This procedure is great for patients who have excess skin and fat in their midsection that they would like to remove. The tummy tuck procedure you receive can be catered to the extent of excess skin and fat there are. Whether you need a full tummy tuck, a mini, or something in between, we’ll find the right procedure for you.
- Liposuction– Liposuction can be performed for those who may not need a full tummy tuck or have other areas where they would like to remove excess fat.
- Breast augmentation– Many women opt for breast augmentation for their mommy makeover as pregnancy and breastfeeding can tend to deflate the volume of your breasts.
- Breast lift– Another great procedure to improve the look of your breasts is a breast lift. If your breasts are feeling a bit saggy a lift and/or augmentation may be right for you.
- Brazilian butt lift– The Brazilian butt lift allows you to take fat from one area of your body and put it into your butt to increase its size and give it a rounder, perkier look. Pregnancy can not only affect your breasts but can even leave your butt looking a bit deflated. Whether you’re trying to get back the bum you once had or give yourself the bum you’ve always wanted a Brazilian butt lift can help.
When You Should Consider Getting a Mommy Makeover in DC
Mommy Makeovers require several different procedures, but the results speak for themselves. If you want to feel more confident and get back to your pre-baby body then this procedure could be for you. Our board-certified plastic surgeons will walk you through the process and find the right fit for you.