What You Need to Know Before Getting a Breast Lift in DCFebruary 24, 2020
A breast lift is a great option for women who experience sagging breasts due to aging, pregnancy, or weight fluctuations. Whether you want to restore a youthful look, or you want to feel more comfortable in your skin, a breast lift procedure may be a good option for you.
Benefits of a breast lift in DC can include:
- Improved symmetry of the breasts
- Improved cleavage
- Tighter skin around the breast
- Improved breast shape
- Improved position of the breast
- Increased confidence
What a DC breast lift procedure involves
Before deciding on a breast lift, you should find out if you’re a good candidate for the procedure. Good candidates must be in good overall health, have realistic expectations for their results, and have breasts that could benefit from a lift as far as shape and position. You’ll also need to discuss with your doctor which breast lift approach is right for your specific case.
There are four types of breast lift procedure that are commonly performed:
- Anchor– An anchor breast lift involves three basic incisions. One located around the areola, another vertical to the breast crease, and the last is horizontal along the breast crease.
- Lollipop– The lollipop breast lift involves three incisions. One incision located around the areola, and the other vertical to the breast crease.
- Periareolar– The periareolar involves one incision around the areola.
- Crescent– The crescent breast lift involves one incision that only goes around the top half of the areola.
Turn to a top-rated DC plastic surgeon for your breast lift in DC
The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery aim to provide the best possible result for their patients while always keeping their safety as the top priority. Your doctor can go through the different options for your specific case and make recommendations to achieve your specific goals.
To schedule your consultation with one of the doctors at Bruno | Brown for your DC breast lift call 301-215-5955 or click here.