The Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery team is comprised of highly skilled and experienced surgeons who are committed to providing their patients with the best possible results. Whether you are looking for cosmetic or surgical procedures, you can count on our practice to answer your questions and concerns about your procedure.
Top Plastic Surgeons for Plastic Surgery In The DC Area
Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery offers a variety of different plastic surgery procedures in the greater Washington DC area. We understand that choosing a practice to go to can be a very private and personal decision. We are committed to providing technically advanced, cutting-edge procedures while using sound surgical principles to obtain safe, effective results. Our practice offers both surgical and non-surgical procedures.
We offer face, body, and breast procedures. Some of our DC-area plastic surgery procedures include:
- Breast augmentation
- Breast augmentation with fat grafting
- Breast lifts
- Breast reduction
- Male breast reduction
- Tummy tucks
- Mommy makeovers
- Bat grafting
- Brazilian butt lift
- and more!
Plastic Surgery Locations, DC Area
Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery has several offices in the DC area, including Chevy Chase, Maryland, Tysons Corner, Virginia, and Glen Burnie, Maryland. Our Chevy Chase office also includes a state-of-the-art operating room, providing private cosmetic surgery in an office setting with board-certified anesthesiologists.
Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery also has hospital privileges. The surgeons can perform plastic surgery in the DC area at several medical facilities, including Sibley Memorial Hospital, Suburban Hospital, INOVA Fairfax, Loudoun, Fair Oaks Hospitals, and Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
Dr. Bruno and Dr. Brown have certifications and top doctor awards that exemplify their expert surgical abilities as DC area plastic surgeons.
Dr. Bruno has several credentials and awards to highlight his extensive medical background and education as a plastic surgeon in the DC area.
- Dr. Bruno received his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania and later was awarded his certificate of training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the same institution. This was followed by a two-year plastic surgery fellowship training at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
- Dr. Bruno has been recognized by the Consumers Research Council of America as one of America’s Top Plastic Surgeons and has been peer-voted as one of the Top Doctors by Washingtonian Magazine for breast reconstructive plastic surgery.
- Before relocating to the DC area, Dr. Bruno served as a clinical assistant professor at The Ohio State University, teaching students and residents while performing a range of plastic and reconstructive surgical procedures.
- Dr. Bruno continues to be committed to plastic surgery education by serving as Off-site Residency Program Director at Sibley Memorial Hospital for the Georgetown University Hospital Plastic Surgery Residency Program.
Dr. Brown is a proud member of the DC area healthcare community. Dr. Brown has received accolades from the healthcare community and patients alike with gentle humor and a calm bedside manner.
- Dr. Brown completed five years of general surgery training at Texas Tech University, culminating in Chief Resident, and then went on to train in the plastic & reconstructive surgery program at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He was subsequently granted a fellowship at the prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital in New York where Dr. Brown trained for an additional year focusing entirely on cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. Brown has been featured in national and local publications such as the New York Times, Capitol File, DC Modern Luxury, Baltimore Magazine, What’s Up Annapolis, and the Washingtonian, where he was featured in articles as well as voted one of Washingtonian Magazine’s Top Doctors.
Bruno | Brown DC Area Plastic Surgery Reviews
Some of our lovely patients have left reviews regarding their plastic surgery journey and experience at the practice.
“I have been a patient of Dr. Bruno’s for several years now. He’s not only a talented surgeon, but he has a very gentle, comforting manner. I broke my nose recently, which would have been extremely traumatic if it weren’t for the calm and confident way he handled the situation.
Based on past experience with him, I knew that he was the best person to do the surgery. The surgery was easy and painless and my nose looks great.”
“Often times people go on without expressing their gratitude for excellent work, so I definitely wanted to make sure you know that you’re amazing at what you do! I can’t express how grateful I am to have chosen you to be my plastic surgeon.
I am sooo happy with the results! I can say that you have made my dream come true, to have everything fit me and still look natural and intact. Keep doing what you do best! A million thanks!”