Thousands of women choose breast implants each year to achieve their breast goals. In fact, 313,000 people opted for breast implants in 2018 alone according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Breast implants are a great option for women who wish to increase their breast size, improve their breast symmetry, and achieve the breasts they’ve always wanted.
“My experience with Dr. Bruno was excellent from my initial consultation through my post-surgery care. Dr. Bruno is very kind and considerate, and his staff are wonderful. He was honest and knowledgeable, and he always listened to every question I had. I was extremely comfortable with him and the care I received from them was outstanding. I would definitively recommend Dr. Bruno to friends and family.”
-Katia, Google Review
Breast implants can provide more than just a physical change. Many patients struggle mentally when their body isn’t quite how they would like it to be. For many women, breast implants can be a life-changing decision that allows them to achieve the appearance they want on the outside while giving them a boost in confidence throughout the process. There are several benefits to breast implants, which can include:
- Increased symmetry in the breasts
- Improved projection of the breasts
- Increased cleavage
- Improved breast volume due to aging or following pregnancy or weight loss
- Increased confidence
The doctors at Bruno | Brown use three different types of implants:
- Saline Implants
- Silicone Implants
- Ideal Implants
During your consultation, we can discuss your goals for your breasts and the best way to achieve them. Different implants can achieve different results and we can use your goals as a way to make a decision on an implant type that’s best for your specific case. Our doctors are committed to providing the best possible result for you. We perform top-of-the-line technically advanced procedures and always value the safety of our patients above all else.
To schedule your consultation with one of the top-rated DC plastic surgeons at Bruno | Brown to discuss your Washington, DC breast implant options call (301) 215-5955 or click here.
Breast augmentation is one of the most commonly performed plastic surgery procedures with over 300,000 in 2018 alone. People choose this procedure to enlarge their breasts, increase symmetry, return breast volume, and a variety of other reasons. But before deciding on breast implants, you should figure out if the procedure is right for you.
Breast implants are a great way to achieve a variety of goals, but you need to make sure you’re a good candidate for the procedure. Good candidates are:
- At least 18 years of age
- Interested in increasing their breast size
- May have breast asymmetry
- Are not currently pregnant or nursing
- Are in good overall health
Do the benefits of DC breast implants match your goals?
You want to ensure that the benefits of the procedure will help you achieve your physical and emotional goals. Some people want to improve their physical appearance, their personal confidence, or a mix of the two. The benefits can include:
- Increase in breast size
- Increase in breast symmetry
- Improved breast volume and shape
- A return of breast volume and shape following weight loss, pregnancy, or aging
- Increased confidence
Discuss the benefits of breast implants with a top-rated DC plastic surgeon
Just like any other surgery, you’ll want to consult with a doctor beforehand to make sure the procedure is right for you. You can discuss your personal goals and hopes for the procedure with your doctor and come up with a plan that will best meet your needs.
The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery are highly trained and committed to providing top of the line care while ensuring a patient’s safety and satisfaction. We’ll make sure this is the procedure for you and recommend what type of implant will best suit your goals. We’ll explain the process in full, so you know what to expect and feel comfortable.
Breast augmentation is one of the most common cosmetic surgical procedures performed by plastic surgeons. It is sought after by patients for a variety of reasons, but it’s important to figure out if you’re a good candidate before choosing breast implants.
- 18 years of age or older– Your body can continue to develop into adulthood, sometimes even after the age of 18. It’s important to be at, or near, full development before deciding to alter your breasts with implants.
- Wish to enlarge their breasts– Breast implants are a great option for those who want to enlarge their breasts. Your doctor can help you choose an appropriate implant size based on your goals and lifestyle.
- Patients with asymmetrical breasts- Not all breasts are created equal. Breasts can be two different sizes on the same body, which can be frustrating for several reasons. Breast implants can improve symmetry by using two different sizes.
- Not currently breastfeeding or pregnant– Following a pregnancy, your breasts often look different than they did and can fluctuate in size while breastfeeding. Once you’re done breastfeeding, we can more easily tell what your breasts look like naturally and decided on an implant that’s right for you.
- In good overall health– Just like any surgery, it’s best you are healthy overall before opting for breast implants so that you’ll have a higher chance of healing quickly and properly from your surgery.
There are plenty of benefits of having a breast augmentation. The procedure can improve symmetry, projection of your breasts, increase your breast size, reshape your cleavage, enhance breast volume, and restore a youthful look.
You can discuss your specific goals with your doctor prior to surgery to decide if the procedure is right for you and how we can best achieve your desired look.
Choose a top-rated plastic surgeon for your breast implants in DC.
Our doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery can advise you on your breast implants and explain the procedure, so you know what to expect. Our team is dedicated to providing technologically advanced procedures, while also keeping our patients’ safety top priority. We’ll discuss the types of implants, and go over any concerns you may have about the procedure.
Call us today at 301-215-5955 or reach out online to schedule your consultation for breast implants in DC.