The breast augmentation procedure is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures. Women across the nation undergo the procedure to increase their breast size, improve cleavage, increase breast fullness and feel confident in their body. But, when you decide you want a breast augmentation it’s important to find the procedure that matches your goals for your desired look.
- Silicone- A silicone shell is filled to your desired volume and offers a more natural feel.
- Saline- The shell is filled with saline to your preferred volume, increasing the shape and size of your breasts with a firmer feel.
- Ideal implants- Ideal Implants are saline implants that provide a natural feel and youthful look without using silicone gel by using a series of implant shells nested together and two separate chambers that hold the saline.
- Fat grafting- Some patients don’t want implants or feel they aren’t right for them, but there is an option. Fat grafting achieves a fuller look with a careful injection of fat. Fat is injected through very small straw-like cannulas leaving minimal evidence of the procedure.
During your consultation, we’ll go through your goals for your procedure. Each implant can offer a different look so we’ll work to find the one that’s perfect for you. We’ll talk through the size and fullness you would like and how each implant could achieve that look.
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. We take the time to listen to your wishlist and answer any questions you have before we get started. We’re here to help you achieve the breasts you want and support you through the process.
To schedule a consultation to find out if breast implants are right for you and what implant type may be best suited to your goals call 301-215-5955 or click here.
If you’re one of the many women considering breast implants, there are a few things to know before deciding on the procedure.
- Not all implants are the same– Some implants can give you a fuller look, others can offer more projection, and some offer a natural look. At Bruno | Brown we offer ideal implants, silicone, and saline. Each implant has its own set of benefits which we can discuss during your consultation.
- You can combine the procedure with others– Many of our patients choose to combine their breast implant procedure with other procedures such as a breast lift or tummy tuck. Combining procedures can also mean that your recovery time is combined and you can reach your overall goals quicker.
- Scarring can be minimal and practically invisible– Each patient heals differently, but our doctors are extremely conscious about incision placement so your scarring is minimal, and for some patients completely unnoticeable once fully recovered.
- There are other options to enlarge your breasts without implants– Some patients aren’t sure that they want to commit to getting implants, in that case, a fat-grafting breast augmentation might be right for you. In this procedure, we can remove fat from other areas of your body and place it in your breast to enlarge it using your own fat.
During your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals for your breasts and what you’re hoping to achieve. We want to ensure it’s the right procedure for you and go through what to expect before, during, and after the procedure. Our doctors perform technically advanced procedure to achieve the best possible results for our patients and we pride ourselves on giving our patients results they’ll be happy with for years to come.
To schedule your consultation with Bruno | Brown for breast implants call 301-215-5955 or click here.
So you’ve read articles, looked at before/after photos, and begun to research doctors but you may still be wondering, what is the best time to get a breast augmentation?
- You’re near your ideal body weight– We recommend that our patients are near their ideal body weight as weight loss and weight gain can have a large impact on the appearance of your breasts. We always want our patients to be happy with their results for years to come and to ensure long-term success, it’s best to maintain a relatively steady weight.
- You’re not currently pregnant– This goes for almost any procedure, but we recommend that you wait until you’re no longer pregnant and your body has had time to adjust after giving birth. Pregnancy and its after-effects can drastically change your breast’s appearance. We can discuss this during your consultation as our recommendation can vary from patient to patient.
- You’re ready to make a change in appearance– We understand that most patients take time to do their research prior to scheduling a consultation, but it’s important to fully understand the procedure you’re opting into. We’ll talk you through the procedure and ensure it’s right for your specific goals prior to moving forward. The procedure can drastically change your appearance and we want to ensure it’s in line with your desired look.
- You have a week or two to recover– As with any surgery, there is a recovery period that should be taken seriously. Some patients need longer to properly recover than others but we always recommend you take your time easing back into your daily routine. This is something we’ll discuss prior to surgery so you can properly prepare for your recovery period.
What we discuss during your consultation for a breast augmentation
We’ll go through your goals and questions during your consultation. We feel it’s important that each patient is making an informed decision when it comes to their body. If we feel another procedure would benefit you more, we’ll discuss that option as well. Our doctors are highly trained and aim to give you the result you want through our technically advanced procedures. To learn more about our process and if a breast augmentation is the right option for you schedule a consultation with us.
If you’re curious about breast augmentations but aren’t sure if they’re right for you, we can help you find the right implant to achieve your goals. Hundreds of thousands of women opt into breast augmentation surgery each year but not all procedures are the same. There are 4 distinct ways to augment the breasts. Whether you’re looking to drastically increase your breast size, get a bit of a boost, or simply gain symmetry, there’s an option made just for you.
- Ideal Implants– Ideal Implants are saline implants that provide a natural feel and youthful look without using silicone gel by using a series of implant shells nested together and two separate chambers that hold the saline.
- Silicone Implant– A silicone shell is filled to your desired volume and offers a more natural feel.
- Saline Implants– The shell is filled with saline to your preferred volume, increasing the shape and size of your breasts with a firmer feel.
- Fat Grafting– Achieves a fuller look with a careful injection of fat. Fat is injected through very small straw-like cannulas leaving minimal evidence of the procedure.
We’re passionate about helping our patients achieve their goals through procedures that are suited to their needs. During your initial consultation, we’ll go through the different options and how they can benefit you. We’ll walk you through each procedure and recovery time so you feel confident and informed before we get started. We perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients.
When you decide to learn more about breast augmentation we’ll happily find you the right implant for you and support you until you’re healed completely and in love with your results.
To schedule your appointment for a breast augmentation consultation and find out which type of procedure is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Breast implants are common among women who wish to achieve larger, more symmetrical breasts. Many women wish to achieve larger looking breasts. Some turn to push-up bras, others turn to workout routines, but the only way to achieve natural-looking, long-lasting results is breast implants.
Signs that breast implants may be right for you:
- You’re unable to achieve your desired result non-surgically– Push-up bras, exercise, and other non-surgical options can certainly help your breasts look larger than they are, but if you’re still unable to achieve the results you want and you’re ready for a more permanent solution, breast implants might be right for you.
- You want more symmetrical breasts– It’s very common for women to have two different sized breasts. In most cases, the difference in breast size can be masked with clothes and clever bra tricks but if you suffer from a major difference and you’re ready for your breasts to match, breast implants can help.
- You want to achieve more cleavage and larger breasts– Breast implants can make your breasts larger and/or achieve more cleavage. Whether you’re simply looking to achieve a fuller breast or you’re wanting to achieve a larger look, we can help find the right implant for you.
Preparing for your breast implant consultation
When you come to Bruno | Brown for a breast implant consultation we’ll go through the different implant options with you and compare their results to your goals to find the perfect implant for you. We’ll discuss how you would like your breasts to look and any questions you have about the procedure. We aim to make our patients feel informed and confident about their procedures before making any final decisions. We perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible result and support you until you’re healed completely.
To schedule a consultation with one of our top-rated DC plastic surgeons for your breast implant procedure call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The breast augmentation procedure is incredibly common and chances are you know someone who has undergone the procedure. There are several reasons patients opt for a breast augmentation and whether you’re looking to make a slight or significant change we can talk through your options in your consultation.
- You want larger breasts– Perhaps the most common reason, many patients wish to achieve larger breasts through an augmentation.
- Your breasts are asymmetrical– Many women have asymmetrical breasts with varying severity. A breast augmentation can give you the symmetrical breasts you desire.
- You want your breasts to match your body– Some women are born with naturally smaller breasts and may simply want their breasts to match the rest of their body. A breast augmentation can be used to make your breast slightly larger, much larger, or simply offer your body more balanced proportions.
- You want more breast volume– After pregnancy, weight loss, or aging you may notice your breasts aren’t as full as they once were. A breast augmentation can help you achieve the full and voluptuous chest you once had.
If one or more of these reasons applies to you and you want to learn more about your breast augmentation options, give us a call to schedule a consultation.
Highly rated plastic surgeons in DC who can help you with your breast augmentation goals
Our plastic surgeons are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to help patients achieve their goals. During your consultation, we’ll walk through the different types of implants as well as fat-grafting breast augmentation options. We’ll help you determine the procedure that’s best for you and answer any questions you have along the way.
To schedule a consultation with one of our top DC plastic surgeons for your breast augmentation in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Do you suffer from less than perky breasts and want to make an improvement? You’re not alone. In fact, over 100,000 breast lift procedures were performed in 2019 to help women achieve the perky chest they desired. Several factors play into the need for a breast lift including age, pregnancy, and weight loss. Unfortunately for many patients, no amount of exercise, diet, or bra tricks seem to help and they’re left feeling unhappy with their breasts. If you are curious about giving your breasts a boost, we may be able to help.
Q: Can I combine a breast lift with another procedure such as breast augmentation?
A: We often have patients come in who want to give their breasts a boost but also wish to add more fullness. It’s not uncommon at all for us to perform more than one procedure and combine a breast lift with a breast augmentation. We actually recommend this to patients who are considering both procedures as they can recover from both at once instead of having two separate recovery periods.
Q: What benefits can I expect from this procedure?
A: Women tend to lose breast volume over time due to aging, pregnancy, and weight loss. This procedure can help remove excess skin and make your breasts appear perkier and firmer giving you a more youthful appearance.
Q: What is the recovery period like?
A: Recovery periods can vary depending on the extent of your breast lift but most patients report that they’re back to normal after 1-2 weeks of recovery.
How to prepare for a breast lift consultation
During your appointment you should be prepared to discuss your goals for your procedure and tell us about your lifestyle. This will help us determine if a breast lift is right for you and if you may benefit from other procedures. We’ll go through your questions as well as what to expect when you’re going through recovery. Our doctors aim to provide the best possible result for our patients and always keep your safety top of mind.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC plastic surgeons for a breast lift call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Many women are unhappy with the appearance of their breasts. Some simply wish their breasts were larger while others wish for more symmetry. Around 300,000 women choose to undergo breast augmentation each year for a variety of reasons and if you’re one of the many asking themselves “are breast implants right for me?” consult with one of our experienced plastic surgeons.
- It can improve breast symmetry– Some women are born with asymmetrical breasts or their breasts have changed over time. Breast implants can help improve the symmetry of your breasts.
- There are different types of implants– At Bruno | Brown, we use silicone, saline, and ideal implants. Depending on your goals and desired appearance we can help you decide what kind of implant is best suited for you.
- The typical recovery times is 1-2 weeks– The breast implant procedure has a rather moderate recovery time of just 1-2 weeks so you can get back to normal in no time.
- You can combine the breast augmentation procedure with others– Many patients also wish to address other areas of their body. If you wish to undergo a tummy tuck or combine your implants with a breast lift we can discuss your options in your consultation.
Your consultation for breast implants with Bruno | Brown
During your consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals for your breast augmentation and what type of implant may be right for you. We’ll also discuss what you can expect during your recovery and be there to support you every step of the way. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. Our aim is to help you achieve your breast goals and enjoy your new breasts for many years to come.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced DC plastic surgeons for breast implants in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Chances are you know someone who has either had a breast augmentation procedure or has considered undergoing the procedure. Breast augmentations are one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures every year according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. The procedure can be used to enlarge your breasts (a little or a lot), even out the size of your breasts, and help you achieve the breasts you’ve always dreamed of. But, before undergoing the procedure, there are some things you should know.
Not all breast augmentations are the same, just as not all breasts are the same. Every patient has different goals for their breasts and different starting points. When you come in for a consultation for breast augmentation, consider the following:
- There are several types of breast implants available– We offer three types of implants: Ideal, silicone, and saline. We also offer breast augmentations achieved through fat grafting which involves taking fat from other areas of your body and injecting them into your breast. Depending on your current breasts and goals for them, we’ll discuss the benefits of each procedure and make recommendations as to what type would best achieve your goals.
- What size you’re hoping to achieve– You should consider what size you want your breasts to be. Are you looking for a major change or just a little boost? This can affect the type of implant and implant size we use during your procedure, or what a fat grafting procedure would involve to achieve your desired size.
- Your lifestyle– You should consider how active of a lifestyle you have. For example if you’re a runner it can be difficult to keep up your activity level with large breasts.
- Your age and future plans– We recommend that you be at least 18 years of age before undergoing the procedure to ensure full development of your breasts. You should also consider whether or not you want to have children and what your plan will be as your breasts change over time. These are things we can discuss during your consultation to ensure you’re satisfied with your results for years to come.
The doctors at Bruno | Brown perform technically advanced procedures to achieve superior results. We aim to give you the breasts you’ve always wanted using the implant or fat grafting procedure that’s right for you. We keep your safety as our top priority and will answer any questions you have throughout the entire process.
To schedule your breast augmentation consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The breast augmentation procedure is an incredibly common plastic surgery procedure. Hundreds of thousands of women choose to undergo the procedure each year. But if you’re considering a breast augmentation, there are preparations and considerations you should make beforehand.
Before a consultation with a plastic surgeon you should prepare for the conversation and consider the following:
- Your goals– Your doctor will want to discuss your goals for the procedure. Not all breast augmentations are the same and your doctor can tailor the procedure to your specific goals.
- Type of augmentation– We use three different types of implants, each with their own set of benefits, and we also perform breast augmentation with fat grafting. Depending on a variety of factors we can help you choose the procedure that’s right for you.
- How the procedure can benefit you– The procedure can increase the size of your breasts, improve volume and cleavage, and boost your overall confidence. You’ll want to consider if the benefits line up with what you want to achieve.
Choosing Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery for a DC breast augmentation
Our highly trained doctors are committed to producing the best possible results for our patients through technically advanced procedures. We take the time to listen to your goals, get to know your lifestyle, and what you’re hoping to achieve through the procedure. Through our initial consultation, we can get a better idea of what implant would work for you, or if fat grafting may be the best option. We walk you through what to expect from beginning to end so you feel fully prepared going into your procedure. We’ll support you the entire way and will do everything we can to ensure your result is what you want.
To schedule a consultation with one of the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery for your DC breast augmentation call 301-215-5955 or click here.