Whether you have loose hanging skin from pregnancy, weightloss, or aging, a tummy tuck may be able to help you achieve the midsection of your dreams. Many who have become mothers or have experienced significant weight loss notice their stomach has stretch marks and loose skin left behind. While this is totally natural, some are left feeling less than confident in their skin and notice that no diet or exercise seems to make a difference. If you’re ready to see what you can do to improve the look of your tummy, contact us and we’ll see if the Washington, DC tummy tuck is right for you.
There are several benefits that patients can receive from undergoing the tummy tuck procedure, including:
- A flatter stomach area
- Removal of loose hanging skin
- Reduced size of the waist and hiplines
- Tightening of the stomach muscles
- A boost in overall confidence and self-image
Not all tummy tucks are the same. Many people assume that every tummy tuck involves a full hip to hip incision to remove excess skin and fat in the stomach area. While this type of procedure is required for some patients to achieve their goals, some patients may require more or less work to achieve their body goals. There is the full tummy tuck (the commonly thought of hip to hip incision), the mini (which involves a smaller incision and liposuction), and the extended (which can involve the hip to hip incision and possibly the lower back).
During your consultation with the experts at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery, we’ll discuss your current body and what you would like to achieve to come up with a plan that will help you achieve your goals. We’ll go through the procedure from start to finish with you so you understand what to expect and how we will approach the procedure to get certain results. We’ll also answer any questions you have so you feel informed and confident before deciding to undergo the procedure.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons for a tummy tuck in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Many people struggle to achieve a tight and trim midsection following weight loss or pregnancy. Even with diet and exercise, you may not be seeing the results you want. If you have excess skin in your midsection and you’re ready to reclaim your body, a tummy tuck in Washington, DC may be right for you.
How to know if you’re a good candidate for a tummy tuck
Good candidates for the tummy tuck procedure include:
- Have excess skin in their midsection from weight loss or pregnancy
- Are in overall good health
- Have realistic expectations for their results
- Are close to their desired weight
“I am so grateful that I was recommended [to] Dr. Brown by my Ob/Gyn for my tummy tuck and he was also recommended for facial plastic surgery by one of New York’s most prominent plastic surgeons who I saw in the past when I lived there. Dr. Brown is the most kind, approachable and skilled doctor I’ve ever been under the care of. And I couldn’t be happier with the results. The results were above and beyond what I hoped for and it is such a pleasure to shop for clothes now and wear a bikini with confidence. There is no reason to go anywhere else. Their skin care specialist is so knowledgeable as well and her treatments and regimen have done wonders for my skin. I couldn’t recommend this practice more.”
-Nicole, Google Review
When you schedule a consultation with one of our top-rated DC plastic surgeons we’ll discuss your goals and your specific case to determine the best course of action for you. There are three types of tummy tuck that we can consider:
- Full tummy tuck- This procedure involves an incision along the hipline and around the belly button.
- Mini tummy tuck- This involves a smaller incision and can often be completed by liposuction.
- Extended tummy tuck– This procedure is a great option for patients who have lost a very significant amount of weight and have a great deal of loose hanging skin. In this procedure, there are incisions along the flank, lower back, and the hip line.
Following their procedure, many patients experience a boost in confidence, an enhanced overall figure, and an improvement in the appearance of abdominal muscles.
Our doctors are committed to providing the best possible result for you while keeping your health and safety their top priority. We provide technically advanced, cutting edge procedures so that we can provide effective results and help you achieve your individual goals.
To schedule a consultation with one of our top-rated DC plastic surgeons for your tummy tuck in Washington, DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Have you made New Year weight-loss resolutions that just seem impossible to keep? This year make good on your resolution and get the body you’ve always wanted with a tummy tuck in DC.
Not all tummy tucks are the same. Depending on your body and your goals, there are different procedure options. Some of the main options your doctor may consider are:
- Full tummy tuck: A full tummy tuck typically involves an incision that goes across the hip line and around the belly button.
- Mini tummy tuck: A mini tummy tuck usually has a smaller incision and can be complemented by liposuction.
- Extended tummy tuck: The extended tummy tuck is a great option for people who have lost a significant amount of weight that has left behind loose or hanging skin. This procedure usually involves an incision around the flanks, lower back, and the hip line.
Along with keeping the New Year resolution, you make every year; the tummy tuck procedure has a wide array of benefits, including:
- A flatter stomach
- Improved appearance of the abdominal area
- Smaller waistline
- An enhanced figure
- Tighter abdominal muscles
- Removal of excess or loose, hanging skin
- Boosted confidence
- Improved appearance of stretch marks
Consult with a top-rated DC plastic surgeon for your DC tummy tuck
When you’re considering a tummy tuck, it’s best to consult with an experienced plastic surgeon that is committed to providing cutting edge procedures while always keeping patient safety top of mind. The doctors at Bruno | Brown have years of experience performing technically advanced procedures while always considering the best interests of their patients.
We’ll discuss your specific goals and needs and come up with a plan to achieve your goals as well as make sure you’re a good candidate for surgery. We can walk you through what to expect before, during and after the procedure.
To schedule your consultation for a tummy tuck in DC, call 301-215-5955 or click here.