If you’ve been considering a tummy tuck but aren’t sure if it’s the right procedure for you and want to learn more, here are a few questions to ask your plastic surgeon.
Questions to ask during your tummy tuck consultation with a plastic surgeon
- Is this procedure right for me? You should aim to find the right procedure for you before moving forward. You may go into a consultation thinking that one procedure is right and find out there are other options that are better suited to your goals.
- What type of tummy tuck would benefit me? There are different types of tummy tucks that are used to treat different cases. Some patients only need a mini tummy tuck to achieve their desired look while others require a more advanced procedure such as the full tummy tuck.
- Should I undergo additional procedures? Some patients wish to treat more than one area. For example, many mothers wish to undergo a tummy tuck to achieve their pre-baby tummy and may also want to improve the look of their breasts through a lift or augmentation. We can discuss your goals and additional procedures that may benefit you in helping to achieve your ultimate goals.
- What is the recovery period like? Every patient heals differently but the average recovery time is 2-3 weeks for a tummy tuck. Depending on the type of tummy tuck you choose and any additional procedures your recovery time may vary.
Our highly trained doctors perform technically advanced procedures to provide the best possible result for our patients. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals and the options we have to achieve them. We’ll let you know what you can expect before, during, and after the procedure as well as go through each of your questions so you can move forward feeling comfortable and informed.
To schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown and learn more about the tummy tuck procedure and how it could benefit you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
If pregnancy and motherhood have taken a toll on your body and diet and exercise haven’t given you the results you’re looking for, it may be time to consider a mommy makeover. There are many factors that can affect the appearance of our bodies such as time, pregnancy, weight gain/loss but it’s important to feel confident as well. The mommy makeover procedure has helped hundreds of thousands of women achieve their body goals post-baby, but is it right for you?
The mommy makeover has several benefits including:
- Removal of excess, loose, or hanging skin, which may be the result of weight loss or pregnancy
- It can lift and enhance the breasts
- Reduction in the appearance of stretch marks, particularly after pregnancy
- Improved confidence and self-image
- It can be tailored to you and target your specific areas of concern
If your body isn’t where you want it to be and the above benefits appeal to you, this may be the procedure for you. When you consult with Bruno | Brown for any plastic surgery procedure we talk about your goals, lifestyle, as well as your procedure options. We want to ensure that you’re selecting the right procedure for you and that it will truly achieve what you want. We love the mommy makeover procedure as it can combine multiple procedures such as the tummy tuck, breast lift, breast augmentation, breast reduction, liposuction, and more.
Every patient has different goals and we want to ensure that yours are heard and we can help you achieve them. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. If you want to learn more about how the mommy makeover could benefit you schedule a consultation with us today.
To schedule your consultation for a mommy makeover procedure with Bruno | Brown call 301-215-5955 or click here.
We all want to look and feel our best, but with busy work and family schedules, it can be hard to find time for proper diet and exercise to help you reach your goals. If you have excess skin and/or fat in your midsection that you’re unhappy with, a tummy tuck may be a good solution for you.
Tummy tucks are great for those who have lost a good deal of weight and have excess skin/fat, mothers who have gone through pregnancy, and those who can’t seem to get the tummy they want even with proper diet and exercise. The procedure is designed to help patients reach their goals no matter how large or smaller. The tummy tuck can be catered to your needs, whether it involves skin removal and fat removal or simply a bit of liposuction. Some of the key benefits of the tummy tuck are:
- Removal of excess skin and/or fat
- Slimmer looking midsection
- Flattening of the stomach area
- Tighter stomach muscles
- Reduction in the appearance of stretch marks
- Improved confidnece
What we’ll discuss during your consultation for a tummy tuck
During your consultation, we’ll walk through your specific goals for your tummy tuck, your lifestyle, and procedure options to achieve the results you want. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. We value patient safety above all else and will happily answer any questions you have throughout the process.
Whether you’re ready to book a procedure or you’re simply looking to know more, we’re always ready to help you find the procedure that’s right for you.
To schedule your consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons and learn if a tummy tuck may be right for you, call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Thousands of individuals decide to undergo a tummy tuck procedure each year and if you’re curious if it’s right for you, keep reading.
- You have excess skin and fat– Many people opt into the tummy tuck procedure to remove excess skin and reduce the amount of fat on their stomach.
- You want to achieve a slimmer waistline and tummy– The tummy tuck is a great way to achieve a slimmer waist and flatten out the tummy.
- The procedure can be tailored to you– This procedure is meant to fit the needs of each individual patient. Some patients simply need a bit of liposuction to achieve their goals, while others may need skin removal and liposuction to achieve their desired outcome.
- You want to achieve your pre-baby body– Many women find that their tummy doesn’t look like it once did after having a baby. This procedure is very common for mothers who want to achieve their pre-baby look when diet and exercise haven’t quite done the trick.
How to prepare for a tummy tuck consultation
It’s important to set realistic goals and expectations for your procedure. We’ll discuss this during your consultation and give you a sense of what you can expect for your outcome. We aim to give our clients the body they’ve been dreaming of through technically advanced procedures. We take the time to listen to your wish list and answer any questions you have before we get started so you feel comfortable throughout the process.
We’ll also guide you through the different procedure options as well as any other procedures that could help you achieve your goals so you understand all of your options. If you think a tummy tuck could benefit you, give us a call and set up a consultation to learn more.
To schedule your consultation for a DC tummy tuck with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery call 301-215-5955 or click here.
You have questions, we have answers! You’ve likely heard of a tummy tuck, a breast lift or reduction, liposuction and more, but what about a mommy makeover? This popular procedure has become a great option for moms who’ve found that diet and exercise can’t help them achieve the body they want on top of their busy schedules as moms and often career women. If you’re curious about the procedure and want to know, more keep reading.
Q: What is a mommy makeover?
A: The mommy makeover is not a one size fits all procedure. We recognize that each woman has different “problem” areas that they would like to address. The mommy makeover can include a tummy tuck, breast lift, breast augmentation, breast reduction, liposuction and more. It’s designed to fit your needs and give you the body you’ve been trying to achieve.
Q: Why combine multiple procedures?
A: We recommend combining procedures, for example, a tummy tuck and breast augmentation, as it ends up combining your recovery time. Many moms don’t have much free time to recover from surgery so when you get more than one procedure at once, your downtime is cut in half. The typical recovery time is 2-3 weeks depending on the procedures you have done.
Q: Is it right for me?
A: We’ll discuss this during your consultation but there are a variety of factors to consider before going through surgery. For instance, we recommend that moms are done having children as their bodies can continue to change following another pregnancy. We also recommend that patients are healthy overall and have realistic expectations for their procedure.
How to prepare for a mommy makeover consultation
When you come for your consultation we’ll discuss your goals and what areas you would like to target. We can explain your different surgical options so you understand what you’re signing up for before we get started. Our main goals are to achieve your satisfaction and keep your wellbeing top of mind.
To schedule your consultation for a mommy makeover procedure with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Thousands of individuals undergo the tummy tuck procedure every year. Whether it’s to get back to a pre-baby body, remove excess skin from weight loss, or simply to improve the look of their tummy, we’re ready to help you achieve your tummy goals. But despite its popularity and countless articles with FAQs, there are questions you should ask during your tummy tuck consultation.
Questions for your tummy tuck consultation
- What procedure is right for me? We perform full, mini, and extended tummy tucks to help our patients achieve their desired look. Depending on your goals and the amount of fat/skin removal required to get there will dictate what procedure is right for you.
- What is your experience with the procedure? It’s important that your surgeon is well versed in the procedure you’re looking to have completed.
- What can I expect for recovery time? Recovery time will vary depending on the extent of your procedure so you should ask your surgeon what to expect prior to getting started. Additionally, some individuals heal faster than others so your surgeon should be able to give you an estimated recovery time based on a variety of factors. The average recovery time is roughly 2-3 weeks.
- Is this the best procedure for me? You may think a tummy tuck is best for you and can achieve your results but that may not be the case. In some scenarios, we recommend additional procedures to achieve your desired look. For example, a mommy makeover if you’re trying to achieve your pre-baby body or an arm or thigh lift if you have additional skin that needs to be removed.
Choosing the right DC plastic surgeon for your tummy tuck
It’s of the utmost importance that you trust your plastic surgeon and feel comfortable. At Bruno | Brown our doctors are highly experienced in performing technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. We take the time to listen to our patients and get a feel for their goals to ensure they’re opting for the best procedure for them. We’ll happily answer any questions you have along the way and be there to support you throughout your recovery.
To schedule your consultation for a tummy tuck with the experienced plastic surgeons at Bruno | Brown call 301-215-5955 or click here.
We all have New Year’s resolutions, many of which focus on our wellbeing both inside and outside of our body. Unfortunately for many busy moms, sometimes even with an excellent diet, exercise, and mental health routine you still have trouble reaching your goals. This year, don’t give up on your goals just because your routine isn’t working. If you’re ready to see a change in your body that can improve your confidence and give you the shape you want, a mommy makeover might be right for you.
- It’s meant to fit your goals– Not all mommy makeovers are the same because not all patients are the same. Some patients wish to focus only on one area of their body while others want to target several. Common areas include the breasts, tummy, and buttocks.
- It can combine recovery times for multiple procedures– Some patients think that splitting up their procedures into several surgeries will help with recovery, but the fact is that when we do several procedures at once we can actually combine your recovery time getting you to your goals and back to normal quicker.
- It can help boost your confidence– For many moms, the changes you see in your body following pregnancy are hard to adjust to and can seriously affect your confidence and mental health. Many of our patients report that the changes following their mommy makeover have changed their outlook for the better and they feel more confident and comfortable in their own skin.
Your mommy makeover consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery
During your consultation, we’ll discuss your lifestyle and the changes you want to see in your body. From there we can recommend procedures that may benefit you and go through the specifics of each so you feel fully informed prior to making a decision. Our team will support you throughout your recovery and aims to help you achieve the body you’ve always wanted through technically advanced procedures.
To schedule your consultation with the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery for your mommy makeover procedure 301-215-5955 or click here.
The tummy tuck procedure is a great option for those who have excess skin in their stomach area, those who have gone through pregnancy and wish to reclaim their waist, and those with stubborn fat that they can’t seem to get rid of. But, when you decide a tummy tuck may be an option for you, it’s important to find a doctor you can trust.
Questions to ask your doctor during your tummy tuck consultation
- Is the procedure right for me? – Any time you decide to turn to a plastic surgeon, you should find out what procedure or procedures will help achieve your goals. You may go in thinking a tummy tuck is right and find out that another procedure is better for your specific goals.
- What does the procedure involve? – This varies from patient to patient so it’s important to ask what your procedure would involve. Depending on the extent of the changes you want to see, your tummy tuck procedure may change.
- What’s the recovery time like? – This also varies from patient to patient, but we typically see around 2-3 weeks. Make sure to ask your doctor what you can expect so you feel prepared and informed before making a final decision.
- Should I combine this procedure with others? – We often have patients combine procedures to achieve their results without having to go through two separate recovery periods. If you’re interested in targeting an area beside your tummy, we can talk about other procedures that could benefit you.
- What is your experience with this procedure? – This is an important question to ask any plastic surgeon prior to any procedure. You want to be sure they know what they’re doing and are knowledgeable about the procedure.
It’s important to find a doctor that you’re comfortable with and you feel you can trust. Our doctors are board-certified and highly trained in a variety of plastic surgery procedures. We use state-of-the-art equipment and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible result. Our goal is to make sure you’re informed prior to surgery and understand what to expect before we get started.
To schedule your consultation for a tummy tuck in DC with one of our highly trained plastic surgeons call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The tummy tuck procedure is common among individuals who have lost weight and have excess skin, mothers who wish to achieve their pre-baby tummy, and those who have struggled with excess fat in their midsection. When diet and exercise have failed to yield your desired results it may be time to contact an experienced plastic surgeon who can help you achieve your body goals.
- You’ve lost weight and have excess skin– It isn’t uncommon for individuals who have lost weight to have excess skin left behind. It can be incredibly disheartening to have lost a great deal of weight only to be disappointed in the appearance of your midsection. A tummy tuck can help remove the excess skin left over by weight loss and help you achieve your dream tummy.
- You’ve gone through a pregnancy that’s changed your midsection– It’s no secret that pregnancy changes your body in several ways and while there are many joys to motherhood, you may be left unhappy with the appearance of your midsection. We can help you achieve a flatter tummy and a boost in confidence through a tummy tuck.
- You wish to achieve a flatter tummy– Some patients simply want to get rid of excess fat in their midsection that diet and exercise can’t seem to target. In this case we may opt to do a mini tummy tuck which mainly uses liposuction to achieve your desired look.
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. During your consultation, we will go through your tummy tuck procedure options and how each option could benefit you. Every case is different and we want to ensure that the procedure you choose is going to help you achieve the results you desire.
To schedule your consultation for a tummy tuck in DC with one of our highly trained plastic surgeons call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Are you unhappy with your tummy due to loose skin, extra fat, and stretchmarks? You’re not alone. Hundreds of thousands of Americans are unhappy with their midsection and even with proper diet and exercise it can be hard to get the toned, trim appearance you desire. If you’re one of the many who are ready to make a change and take control of your body and get the midsection you’ve been yearning for, a tummy tuck may be the right procedure for you.
Why so many patients opt into the DC tummy tuck
- The procedure is not one size fits all– At Bruno | Brown we perform a mini-tummy tuck for patients who have small to moderate changes, a full tummy tuck which is to moderate to more severe cases, and the extended which treats patients who have a larger amount of excess skin and fat they would like to address.
- The procedure can treat several areas of concern– The tummy tuck has been known to improve the appearance of your tummy by removing excess skin left from weight loss or pregnancy, excess fat, and even reduce the appearance of stretchmarks.
- The procedure can be combined with others– Many patients come to us with more than one area they’d like to target. Some wish to reduce or increase the size of their breasts, remove excess skin from their thigh or arm areas, or give their butt a boost, to name a few. The tummy tuck procedure can be combined with several others so you can tackle all your areas of concern in one visit.
Our doctors are highly trained and provide top of the line service. We perform technically advanced procedures to produce the best possible result for our patients. We always keep patient safety top of mind and will work to recommend the best procedure to achieve your goals. During your consultation, we’ll discuss what exactly you would like to achieve and the possible ways to get there. We want to make sure you feel comfortable and informed before undergoing any procedure and we’ll support you until you’re healed completely.
To schedule your consultation for a DC tummy tuck and learn if the procedure is right for you call (301) 215-5955 or click here.