If you find that your are disappointed in flat, undefined cheek bones you may want to consider the cheek augmentation procedure.
Why Should I Consider Cheek Augmentation?
With this procedure, small incisions and carefully targeted implants will lift the appearance of your face for a more youthful, defined look. During your complimentary consultation, Drs. Bruno and Brown will work with you to evaluate how to best enhance your facial features. They will determine the specific implant that will best work for your desired look. On occasion, using a product such as Voluma (injectable gel) may be enough to afford a wonderful result.
Benefits of Cheek Augmentation
- Improves the height of the cheek bone line
- Fills out hallows or flatness
- Reshapes for a fuller appearance
Candidates for Cheek Augmentation…
- Are in good health
- Have passed adolescence and have fully developed skulls
- Do not smoke or are willing to quit smoking during recovery
- Have specific, realistic goals for the outcome of the procedure
In the Procedure
Through small incisions, normally made inside the mouth or under the lower eyelid, your doctor will place the implant on the top of the cheek bone. The result is more cheek definition which can completely enhance the facial shape.
Want to learn more? Schedule your consultation for cheek augmentation today.