Fillers for fine lines in Washington, DC
We all know that fillers have grown in popularity to achieve larger, fuller lips, but did you know it can also be used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles?
We sat down and interviewed a Bruno | Brown patient about her experience getting dermal fillers.
This patient is a working professional in her early 50s.
What procedures have you gotten done with Bruno Brown?
I’ve gotten Botox, dermal filler, and a facial. I’ve gotten Botox twice and the filler once.
What area did you have done?
I had the area around my mouth done as I was getting a lot of those fine wrinkles around the mouth- almost like smoker lines even though I don’t smoke. They were really bothering me.
When did you see results?
A week at the most, not very long.
How long did the treatment take?
I was there for probably 20 minutes, maybe half an hour, and I did Botox at the same time. For the filler, it was just a lot of little pricks around the mouth.
Did it hurt?
The area right around my lips did hurt. I didn’t say anything at the time, but now I know to ask for more numbing. Don’t be a hero
Read the full interview here >
Your Filler Options
The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery will work with you to decide which type of filler would work best for your desired look. We offer the following types of filler to choose from:
- Juvederm – Results can last up to a year with this injectable gel that immediately smooths lines and wrinkles around the nose.
- Juvederm Volbella – Created specifically for the mouth and lip area, a softer filler for lips and perioral age lines.
- Vollure– Long-lasting results for up to 18 months, Vollure softens moderate to severe lines and wrinkles by adding volume to the lines around the nose.
- Voluma–Results can last up to 2 years and instantly adds contour and a subtle lift for smooth, natural-looking results.
Learn more about this patient’s real life experience with fillers and see if they may be right for you.
A non-surgical nose job using dermal fillers works to adjust any irregularities and improve the appearance of the nose.
Often one of the first things people notice about you is your nose, so it’s no wonder rhinoplasty is such a popular procedure. Dermal Filler procedures are gaining popularity as a less permanent way of adjusting the appearance of the nose.
Using Dermal Fillers Around the Nose
During the procedure, small amounts of filler are injected into problem areas to improve volume, adjust irregularities, and smooth out the bridge of the nose. The procedure has no recovery time and only takes about 10-30 minutes. Since filler is non-surgical it is becoming a popular alternative to nose jobs, often for women who are still determining how they want to alter their nose.
If this procedure is right for you, it’s essential to find an experienced plastic surgeon like Drs. Bruno and Brown for your non-surgical nose job. The experience of your surgeon translates directly to the quality of your results, and the nose is a particularly delicate feature. The blood supply to the nose is quite weak (even more so if you have undergone a previous surgery) so it is particularly important to choose a qualified surgeon for the best results.
In addition to a non-surgical nose job, fillers are also used to reduce the appearance of fine lines, especially between the eyes, fill out hollow cheeks and eyes, plump the lips, restructure receding chins, and generally increase facial volume.
What Types of Dermal Fillers are Available at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery?
There are a few different types of fillers available and your surgeon will work with you to determine which best fits your circumstances and how this procedure can work to address your problem areas.
- Juvederm – An injectable gel that immediately smooths lines and wrinkles around the nose with results lasting up to 1 year. Juvederm is the filler the doctor is using on a patient on the photo displayed.
- Vollure– Softens moderate to severe lines and wrinkles by adding volume to the lines around the nose, producing subtle and long-lasting results for up to 18 months.
- Voluma– Instantly adds contour and a subtle lift for smooth, natural-looking results and a more youthful profile lasting up to 2 years.
We look forward to seeing you for your dermal filler procedure or free consultation soon.
Let Drs. Bruno and Brown help you get smoothed out in time for your summer vacation. Don’t delay- these prices are for a limited time!
If you have experienced a loss of facial volume as natural collagen decreases, dermal injectable fillers may be right for you.
Unhappy with skin wrinkles and other signs of aging? It may be time to consider Botox, one of the most effective and minimally invasive procedures.
These specials are good from now until July 10!
Bruno|Brown Plastic Surgery specializes in DC-area plastic surgery procedures. From DC Breast Augmentation to PRP Injections to Botox and Fillers, our top rated plastic surgeons are here to make you look and feel your best!