Meet Jennifer, our new skin care specialist! She is now booking appointments for the following:
- Chemical Peels
- Intense Pulsed Light Treatment (IPL)
Book your consultation and get your skin on the right track!
Want to learn more about Jennifer? Read more about her here.
Get Clearer Skin with Intense Pulsed Light Treatment
Are you looking for clearer, more youthful skin? Intense Pulsed Light Treatment (IPL) can help get you there! The procedure uses small light pulses on targeted areas of the skin to encourage the growth of new and healthy cells.
IPL treats sunspots, age spots, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, varicose veins, and more.
Learn more about IPL here.
Find the Right Routine for Your Skin Care Goals
Finding the right routine is key to reaching your skin care goals. During your consultation, Jennifer will evaluate your skin, discuss concerns, and make recommendations for procedures and products that will best serve your skin type, and lifestyle.
Want to find the best routine for your skin? Book your consultation here.
Meet Jennifer, our skin care specialist!
We are excited to welcome her to our team. Jennifer has been in the aesthetics industry for 17 years! Here are a few fun facts about her:
- She loves all things skin and skin care! She is proud to say that her career is also her hobby.
- She’s been featured in articles in Bethesda Magazine, Washingtonian Magazine, and voted “Top Vote Getter” multiple times for “Best of Bethesda’s” Reader Choice Awards for facials in the area.
- She loves the “deep science” behind what she does, but she also enjoys breaking it down in a simple way for her clients to understand too.
- Her motto has always been “Knowledge is power.” The more knowledge a client/patient has, the more empowered they will feel in helping to bring about the changes they are looking for.
Every skin care journey is unique because each person is unique. This is why Jennifer believes that the perfect approach to skin and skin care is one that blends science with a holistic approach. Over the years people have thanked her for taking the time to help them understand their skin and their skin issues in a way they never had before. She believes that by treating the whole person and not just the skin, her clients often see better results.
Jennifer is currently taking appointments for consultations, facials, chemical peels, dermaplaning and IPL (Intense Pulsed Light Treatment). Book today, and get your skin on the right track!
To schedule a consultation with our skin care specialist call 301-215-5955 or click here.