Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery is one of the top-rated practices for breast augmentations in Washington, DC. We understand getting surgery can be stressful, and we are here to help.
A breast augmentation, sometimes referred to as a “breast aug” or “boob job” by patients, involves using breast implants or fat transfer to increase the size of your breasts. Breast augmentation surgery helps to reshape and resize the breasts to create the patient’s desired look.
Why get a breast augmentation in Washington, DC?
- Build confidence– Breast augmentation surgery allows you to reshape your appearance. Every woman has those swimsuit insecurities; breast augmentation helps to make sure you fill out that bikini the way you want to so you can feel confident and comfortable in your skin.
- Enhanced breast size– Sometimes, your breast size doesn’t reflect the rest of your body. A Washington, DC, breast augmentation surgery can help improve the size of your breasts to the level you would like.
- Uneven breasts– Breast asymmetry is extremely common for women of all ages. In fact, over half of all women have breast asymmetry. Through breast augmentation, we can make it so that your breasts are symmetrical.
Breast augmentation options:
- Saline implants: A silicone shell that is filled to increase the size and shape of your breasts.
- Silicone implants: A thicker option and a more natural-looking silicone shell filled to the desired volume.
- Ideal implants: Using multiple implant shells together and two separate chambers that hold saline, giving a more natural feel and youthful look.
- Fat grafting: Using liposuction to transfer fat from other parts of the body to the breasts, giving a fuller look.
What to expect during your breast augmentation surgery:
- Consultation: Sit down with your doctors and discuss surgery. This is where you determine the size and shape and how the surgery will take place. The consultation is the most crucial step; even if you have the most qualified doctors, discussing your desired results and understanding the surgery process and what to expect are key.
- Pre-Surgery: Before the surgery, your surgeon will do a complete health assessment to ensure you and your body can handle the surgery. After this, they will walk you through the surgery and recovery.
- Post-Surgery: After the surgery is finished, you will be discharged. The surgeons will discuss recovery times (they differ depending on the person) and the best way to take care of your new breasts.
Choose our surgeons for your Washington, DC breast augmentation.
If you have more questions about breast augmentations, check out this video of Dr. Brown walking through some of our most-asked questions about breast implants.
Make sure to check out our breast augmentation before and after photo library.