In times like these, it’s important that we take care of ourselves and our loved ones. But for many moms, it can be hard to find the time to balance life’s demanding schedule. It’s difficult enough to work, take care of the family, home, and manage other chores and self-care on top of that can seem like the impossible. We know how hard moms work and if you’re one of the millions of women who are left feeling less than happy with their body and barely have time to work out or eat well, a mommy makeover may be the answer you’re looking for.
The mommy makeover is designed for busy moms like you who have tried dieting and exercising on top of their busy schedule but are still left with a body they aren’t comfortable in. The procedure is meant to target areas you’re unhappy with and give you a chance to regain control of your body and boost your confidence. The procedure typically includes a combination of some of the following procedures:
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Brazillian Butt Lift
Giving birth and being a mom can certainly take a toll on your body, but the mommy makeover is meant to help busy moms like you achieve a body you’re happy with.
During your consultation, we’ll discuss areas you would like to improve, your lifestyle, and your overall goals. We aim to find the combination of procedures that will help you achieve your dream body and give you a confidence boost along the way. The procedure is also a great option as it combines the recovery time of multiple procedures into one so you’re back to normal as soon as possible. We’ll answer any questions you have about the procedure during your consultation and be there to support you every step of the way.
To schedule your mommy makeover consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons call 301-215-5955 or click here.
So you’ve read articles, looked at before/after photos, and begun to research doctors but you may still be wondering, what is the best time to get a breast augmentation?
- You’re near your ideal body weight– We recommend that our patients are near their ideal body weight as weight loss and weight gain can have a large impact on the appearance of your breasts. We always want our patients to be happy with their results for years to come and to ensure long-term success, it’s best to maintain a relatively steady weight.
- You’re not currently pregnant– This goes for almost any procedure, but we recommend that you wait until you’re no longer pregnant and your body has had time to adjust after giving birth. Pregnancy and its after-effects can drastically change your breast’s appearance. We can discuss this during your consultation as our recommendation can vary from patient to patient.
- You’re ready to make a change in appearance– We understand that most patients take time to do their research prior to scheduling a consultation, but it’s important to fully understand the procedure you’re opting into. We’ll talk you through the procedure and ensure it’s right for your specific goals prior to moving forward. The procedure can drastically change your appearance and we want to ensure it’s in line with your desired look.
- You have a week or two to recover– As with any surgery, there is a recovery period that should be taken seriously. Some patients need longer to properly recover than others but we always recommend you take your time easing back into your daily routine. This is something we’ll discuss prior to surgery so you can properly prepare for your recovery period.
What we discuss during your consultation for a breast augmentation
We’ll go through your goals and questions during your consultation. We feel it’s important that each patient is making an informed decision when it comes to their body. If we feel another procedure would benefit you more, we’ll discuss that option as well. Our doctors are highly trained and aim to give you the result you want through our technically advanced procedures. To learn more about our process and if a breast augmentation is the right option for you schedule a consultation with us.
If you’re curious about breast augmentations but aren’t sure if they’re right for you, we can help you find the right implant to achieve your goals. Hundreds of thousands of women opt into breast augmentation surgery each year but not all procedures are the same. There are 4 distinct ways to augment the breasts. Whether you’re looking to drastically increase your breast size, get a bit of a boost, or simply gain symmetry, there’s an option made just for you.
- Ideal Implants– Ideal Implants are saline implants that provide a natural feel and youthful look without using silicone gel by using a series of implant shells nested together and two separate chambers that hold the saline.
- Silicone Implant– A silicone shell is filled to your desired volume and offers a more natural feel.
- Saline Implants– The shell is filled with saline to your preferred volume, increasing the shape and size of your breasts with a firmer feel.
- Fat Grafting– Achieves a fuller look with a careful injection of fat. Fat is injected through very small straw-like cannulas leaving minimal evidence of the procedure.
We’re passionate about helping our patients achieve their goals through procedures that are suited to their needs. During your initial consultation, we’ll go through the different options and how they can benefit you. We’ll walk you through each procedure and recovery time so you feel confident and informed before we get started. We perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients.
When you decide to learn more about breast augmentation we’ll happily find you the right implant for you and support you until you’re healed completely and in love with your results.
To schedule your appointment for a breast augmentation consultation and find out which type of procedure is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
When it comes to the breasts, there are seemingly endless procedures that can be done to improve their appearance. Whether it’s an augmentation, a lift, or reduction there are several ways that women choose to enhance their breasts when exercise, diet, and clever bra hacks have failed to give them the appearance they desire. If you’re interested in a breast lift and/or augmentation or reduction there are a few considerations you should make.
The 3 considerations you need to make for your breast lift in DC
- Your desired look– It’s important to know what you want your end result to be. You may simply want your breasts to have a bit of a boost but also consider if you want to enlarge them or make them smaller in the process. This will help us decide what procedure or procedures will give you your desired result.
- Your lifestyle and future plans– A breast lift is a great way to give you a perkier chest that can end up making you look more youthful but consider your plans for the future before undergoing a procedure. For example, if you’re planning on having children in the future, pregnancy can drastically alter the appearance of your breasts. We typically recommend that patients do not plan to become pregnant following their procedure due to the changes in their bodies. This is something you can discuss with your doctor during your consultation.
- The benefits– Consider if the benefits line up with your overall goals. Prior to undergoing any cosmetic procedure, we want our patients to fully understand what the procedure involves before they commit to anything. We want to ensure it’s the right procedure for you before we get started so you’ll be completely satisfied with your results.
During your consultation, we’ll walk you through the steps of a breast lift and discuss whether or not we should combine an augmentation or reduction with your lift to give you the overall look you desire. We’ll answer any questions you have about the procedure as well as recovery so you feel confident moving forward.
To schedule a consultation with one of our top-rated plastic surgeons and learn more about how a breast lift in DC may benefit you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Hundreds of thousands of women undergo the breast augmentation procedure each year. The incredibly popular procedure can involve a variety of implant types or a fat transfer procedure. With several options, you may be wondering which procedure is right for you. While your goals for your breasts may end up dictating which augmentation is right for you, many women opt for a fat transfer procedure as opposed to implants.
The fat transfer breast augmentation is a great option for women who want to enlarge their breasts without the use of implants and also remove fat from other areas of the body. The procedure involves removing fat from another area of your body, such as the tummy, and placing the fat within the breasts to enlarge their appearance. This procedure also leaves behind minimal scarring and has a short recovery time of just a couple of days.
Each type of implant or transfer of fat can give a different overall result. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals for your breasts and how each type of implant or fat transfer could benefit you. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results. We can walk you through the specifics of each procedure so you feel informed prior to making a decision on how to move forward. We will also support you throughout your recovery period to ensure everything is healing properly even with minimally invasive procedures.
Whether you’re just getting started in the process of learning about procedure options or you’re ready to move forward, schedule a consultation with us today to learn more about your options and what may work best for you.
To schedule a consultation and learn if a fat transfer breast augmentation is the right procedure for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The holidays may look a little different this year, but as a busy mom, you’re likely still doing everything you can to make it perfect. Moms spend most of their time and effort on making life for their family perfect, but why not take some time for yourself this year? Being a mom is a full-time job and pregnancy and motherhood can certainly take a toll on your body that no amount of diet and exercise can seem to address. While it’s important to get gifts for everyone on your list this year, don’t forget yourself. Give yourself the gift of the body you want with a Mommy Makeover.
The mommy makeover is not a one size fits all procedure. In fact, it’s meant to be catered to each individual’s needs. Some patients wish to target one area of their body while others wish to target many. The beauty of combining multiple procedures into one mommy makeover is that you get to combine your recovery time, which is certainly what busy moms need. The average recovery lasts around 2-3 weeks depending on the procedures you opt for but the results are often lifechanging. Typical procedures performed during the mommy makeover are:
- Breast augmentation or reduction
- Breast lift
- Tummy tuck
Choosing a plastic surgeon for your mommy makeover
If you’re curious about a mommy makeover it’s best you consult with an experienced plastic surgeon who can evaluate your body and your goals to come up with a plan to give you the body you want. Our doctors will go through procedure options and explain what you can expect with each so you feel confident and informed before making any final decisions. We perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients and aim for your complete satisfaction with your results.
To schedule your consultation with the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery for your mommy makeover procedure 301-215-5955 or click here.
The breast augmentation procedure is one of the most commonly performed plastic surgery procedures. In 2019 nearly 300,000 breast augmentations were performed in the U.S. making it the #1 most performed cosmetic surgical procedure. While the procedure is incredibly popular and well known, you may be unsure where to go to get the best possible results and the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery can help.
- Increased breast size– The main benefit of the procedure is that your breasts will increase in size. Some patients wish to go much larger while others just want more volume. No matter what your specific goals are we can find the procedure right for you.
- Improved confidence– Many patients experience an increase in confidence and self-image.
- Implants or fat-grafting made to fit your goals– Not all augmentations are the same and we can choose the implant type that’s right for you, or if you’re looking for a more natural approach we can consider fat-grafting.
- Improved overall symmetry– Most women experience asymmetry of the breasts which in some cases can be severe. Breast augmentation can correct this and give you the symmetrical chest you desire.
When you come in for a consultation, our doctors will discuss your goals with you as well as your lifestyle. This will help us make recommendations as to the type of procedure that may be best for you. We offer ideal, silicone, and saline implants as well as a fat-grating breast augmentation. Each can provide you with a different look which will help us decide which aligns most with your desired breasts.
We’ll go through any questions you have about the procedure as well as recovery and aim to make you feel confident and informed. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to ensure you receive the best possible result.
To schedule your consultation with one of our top-rated plastic surgeons for a breast augmentation in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Many women are unhappy with the appearance of their breasts. Some simply wish their breasts were larger while others wish for more symmetry. Around 300,000 women choose to undergo breast augmentation each year for a variety of reasons and if you’re one of the many asking themselves “are breast implants right for me?” consult with one of our experienced plastic surgeons.
- It can improve breast symmetry– Some women are born with asymmetrical breasts or their breasts have changed over time. Breast implants can help improve the symmetry of your breasts.
- There are different types of implants– At Bruno | Brown, we use silicone, saline, and ideal implants. Depending on your goals and desired appearance we can help you decide what kind of implant is best suited for you.
- The typical recovery times is 1-2 weeks– The breast implant procedure has a rather moderate recovery time of just 1-2 weeks so you can get back to normal in no time.
- You can combine the breast augmentation procedure with others– Many patients also wish to address other areas of their body. If you wish to undergo a tummy tuck or combine your implants with a breast lift we can discuss your options in your consultation.
Your consultation for breast implants with Bruno | Brown
During your consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals for your breast augmentation and what type of implant may be right for you. We’ll also discuss what you can expect during your recovery and be there to support you every step of the way. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. Our aim is to help you achieve your breast goals and enjoy your new breasts for many years to come.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced DC plastic surgeons for breast implants in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Breast augmentation is consistently one of the most common plastic surgery procedures performed. In 2019, it was the most popular cosmetic surgical procedure with just under 300,000 procedures performed in the U.S. While this procedure is extremely common, many people are unaware of the different options they have to achieve their breast goals. While breast implants tend to be the most common option, some patients opt for a fat grafting breast augmentation procedure. If you’re considering undergoing a breast augmentation but aren’t sure what procedure is right for you, keep reading.
- Fat grafting– This procedure involves using liposuction to remove fat from other areas of your body, such as the stomach, and placing it in the breast to give you a more enlarged breast. Fat grafting leaves minimal scarring and can address other areas of concern where you would like fat removed. This procedure can be combined with others, such as a tummy tuck so you can address multiple concerns at once.
- Implants– It’s important to note that not all implants are the same. We work with Ideal implants, silicone implants, and saline implants. Each can give you a different look and feel which will help us decide which one lines up best with your goals. This procedure can also be combined with other procedures. We’ll discuss your options in your consultation.
During your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals and how each option could benefit you. Each type of implant can produce a different look and so can fat grafting. Depending on the look you’re going for, how you feel about implants vs. fat grafting, and your current body, we’ll help you decide which option is best for you.
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular cosmetic plastic surgery procedures available. Women choose breast augmentation for a variety of reasons such as to increase their breast size, improve their breast symmetry, and achieve the breasts they’ve always wanted. For some women, implants are the best option, but for those with excess unwanted fat in other areas of their body, a fat grafting augmentation may be a good choice.
The typical breast augmentation using an implant can reshape and resize your breasts, a breast augmentation with fat grafting can achieve a similar result by using an injection of fat from your own body. Benefits you can experience from the procedure are:
- Enlarged breasts
- Breast symmetry
- Increased cleavage
- Targeting of unwanted fat deposits
- Minimal scarring
- Increased confidence
During your consultation, we will discuss your goals for your breasts, your lifestyle, and how best to achieve what you want. We can go through the benefits of each type of augmentation to decide if fat grafting is right for you. We recommend that patients are at least 18 years of age, not currently nursing or pregnant, have realistic expectations, and wish to increase the size and symmetry of their breasts. We can also discuss combining this procedure with others that may benefit you such as liposuction to remove other unwanted fat.
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to provide the best possible results for our patients while keeping your safety and well-being top of mind. We take the time to discuss your procedure from beginning to end so that you understand what to expect and feel comfortable prior to your procedure.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC plastic surgeons and learn more about a breast augmentation with fat grafting call 301-215-5955 or click here.