Add or restore volume in the buttocks with a Brazilian Butt Lift. This procedure can do what squats and lunges just can’t. Plus, this procedure takes fat from another area of the body, usually the stomach, and transfers it to the buttocks.
- Fat transfer– This procedure can be viewed as a two for one. The Brazilian butt lift procedure is different from butt implants because we are able to suction fat from one area of the patient’s body and then graft it into the buttocks. This enlarges your buttocks while also removing unwanted fat from an area on your body.
- Achieve your desired look– Some patients can do squats all day long, but never see the results they want. A Brazilian butt lift can help you get the behind you’ve always wanted without hours in the gym.
- Tighten your buttocks– This procedure can tighten your buttocks and give you a firmer and more youthful look, and who doesn’t want that?
- Give your butt a boost– We can raise your buttocks in the procedure and make your cheeks appear rounder and perkier. Plus by using the fat transfer technique, you’ll get a more natural looking end result.
Either Dr. Bruno or Dr. Brown will discuss size and shape goals, the target area for fat removal, fat transfer techniques, skin elasticity, and lifestyle and activity levels with you. All of this information will help them to build the perfect procedure for your body so you can reach your Brazilian Butt Lift goals.
Dr. Brown was recognized as a Top Doctor for 2021 by Washingtonian Magazine!
Make sure to grab a copy and read the feature. Congratulations, Dr. Brown!
Read Dr. Brown’s bio here >
See all of our Awards & Press here >
Fat grafting, or fat transfer, can remove unwanted fat and place it in areas of your body that could benefit from looking more voluminous, such as your breasts and buttocks. You can achieve more natural-looking enhancements using this procedure, rather than a filler or implant.
- If you’re working with a larger area, this can call for multiple injections. This can cause prolonged swelling, so take this into account when planning your downtime post-surgery.
- Fat is going to last longer than any dermal filler when it comes to volume restoration.
- In most cases, the fat will be overfilled at first as some of it will be reabsorbed into the body, this can also call for a second treatment to achieve the look the patient is going for.
- You don’t have to worry about allergic reactions, because the fat is already your own, your body assimilates to it.
How to Know Fat Grafting in the DC Area is Right For You
When it comes to fat grafting, your consultation will really help you decide if this is the right route for you to take. A common procedure is fat grafting to the breast, so deciding whether you prefer to do fat grafting in comparison to breast implants is important and our experienced doctors will be able to provide you with all of the information you could need to make the right choice.
How to Start the DC Area Fat Grafting Process
At Bruno|Brown you’ll first start with a consultation where either Dr. Bruno or Dr. Brown will discuss target areas for fat removal and injections, techniques, skin elasticity, lifestyle and activity levels, and any other compatible procedures you may be interested in having while you’re already under. Some compatible procedures may include breast implants or a facelift.
Fat grafting, also known as fat injections or fat transfer, might be for you if you have a loss of tissue or a deformity in a certain area, where the fat can help to create a more normal contour of the body.
Fat grafting is a procedure done to restore volume and contour in different areas of the body. The first step of this procedure is liposuction. The doctors then process the fat and reinject the purified fat into the desired area. These areas include but are not limited to…
- Face – Fat injections to the face can restore the youthful glow everyone craves. This procedure can help to reduce laugh lines, wrinkles, and restore volume to areas like the cheeks and lips.
- Hands – The first area to show aging is your hands. Having fat grafting to your hands can restore the youthful volume on the back of the hands.
- Breasts – If you don’t want implants this is a great alternative. Fat grafting can not only allow you to forego implants but if you have a deformity in your breast, this can also help to restore it.
- Buttocks – Fat grafting can be used in a Brazilian butt lift procedure and drastically enhance the lower body giving patients the curves they’ve always wanted.
During your consultation, we will discuss your goals for your procedure, your lifestyle, and how best to achieve what you want. We can also discuss combining this procedure with others that may benefit you such as liposuction in other areas than just the harvesting area.
Our top-rated DC plastic surgeons perform technically advanced procedures to provide the best possible results for our patients while keeping your safety and well-being top of mind. We take the time to discuss your procedure from beginning to end so that you understand what to expect and feel comfortable prior to your procedure.
To schedule a consultation with one of our plastic surgeons and learn more about fat grafting in Washington, DC call 301-215-5955.
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED.
These new plastic surgery specials are sure to put a spring in your step. Take advantage of these great deals today.
Introducing…SculpSure!- A non-invasive laser fat removal with NO down time. Introductory offer: $250 OFF
Read our most common questions about SculpSure here!
Breast Augmentation– $500 OFF PLUS 50 units of Botox!
Direct PRP Injections– Collagen Induction Therapy introductory offer: $600 OFF treatment package
Fat Grafting to Breasts/Buttocks– $500 OFF
Kybella– Get rid of that double chin with $400 OFF
Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery specializes in DC breast augmentation and breast augmentation with fat grafting in DC, as well as DC Brazilian Butt Lifts with Fat Grafting.