When it comes to the breasts, there are seemingly endless procedures that can be done to improve their appearance. Whether it’s an augmentation, a lift, or reduction there are several ways that women choose to enhance their breasts when exercise, diet, and clever bra hacks have failed to give them the appearance they desire. If you’re interested in a breast lift and/or augmentation or reduction there are a few considerations you should make.
The 3 considerations you need to make for your breast lift in DC
- Your desired look– It’s important to know what you want your end result to be. You may simply want your breasts to have a bit of a boost but also consider if you want to enlarge them or make them smaller in the process. This will help us decide what procedure or procedures will give you your desired result.
- Your lifestyle and future plans– A breast lift is a great way to give you a perkier chest that can end up making you look more youthful but consider your plans for the future before undergoing a procedure. For example, if you’re planning on having children in the future, pregnancy can drastically alter the appearance of your breasts. We typically recommend that patients do not plan to become pregnant following their procedure due to the changes in their bodies. This is something you can discuss with your doctor during your consultation.
- The benefits– Consider if the benefits line up with your overall goals. Prior to undergoing any cosmetic procedure, we want our patients to fully understand what the procedure involves before they commit to anything. We want to ensure it’s the right procedure for you before we get started so you’ll be completely satisfied with your results.
During your consultation, we’ll walk you through the steps of a breast lift and discuss whether or not we should combine an augmentation or reduction with your lift to give you the overall look you desire. We’ll answer any questions you have about the procedure as well as recovery so you feel confident moving forward.
To schedule a consultation with one of our top-rated plastic surgeons and learn more about how a breast lift in DC may benefit you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
A breast lift is a great option for women who experience sagging breasts due to aging, pregnancy, or weight fluctuations. Whether you want to restore a youthful look, or you want to feel more comfortable in your skin, a breast lift procedure may be a good option for you.
- Improved symmetry of the breasts
- Improved cleavage
- Tighter skin around the breast
- Improved breast shape
- Improved position of the breast
- Increased confidence
Before deciding on a breast lift, you should find out if you’re a good candidate for the procedure. Good candidates must be in good overall health, have realistic expectations for their results, and have breasts that could benefit from a lift as far as shape and position. You’ll also need to discuss with your doctor which breast lift approach is right for your specific case.
There are four types of breast lift procedure that are commonly performed:
- Anchor– An anchor breast lift involves three basic incisions. One located around the areola, another vertical to the breast crease, and the last is horizontal along the breast crease.
- Lollipop– The lollipop breast lift involves three incisions. One incision located around the areola, and the other vertical to the breast crease.
- Periareolar– The periareolar involves one incision around the areola.
- Crescent– The crescent breast lift involves one incision that only goes around the top half of the areola.
Turn to a top-rated DC plastic surgeon for your breast lift in DC
The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery aim to provide the best possible result for their patients while always keeping their safety as the top priority. Your doctor can go through the different options for your specific case and make recommendations to achieve your specific goals.
To schedule your consultation with one of the doctors at Bruno | Brown for your DC breast lift call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Everyone’s breasts change over time, and no one is immune to the effects of gravity, weight changes, pregnancy and breastfeeding, and/or age. While it’s entirely natural for your breasts to change and sag due to a variety of reasons, you may want to do something about it. If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your breasts and want to get back to that perky youthful look they once had, a breast lift in DC may be the solution you’ve been looking for.
A breast lift reduces the appearance of aging on breasts that have begun to sag and droop by restoring their youthful appearance. The breast lift procedure has a variety of benefits, including:
- Improved position of the breasts
- Increased symmetry of the breasts
- Improved cleavage
- Tightens breast skin improving their shape
- Increased confidence
- More youthful-looking breasts
The breast lift procedure also referred to as a mastopexy, involves incisions made to the breasts to raise the breast and improve contour. There are four options that your doctor will discuss with you to decide what suits your specific case and goals.
- Anchor incision: This involves three basic incisions. One around the areola, one that is vertical to the breast crease, and one that is horizontal along the breast crease.
- Lollipop incision: The lollipop involves two incisions. One is located around the areola and the other vertically along the breast crease
- Periareolar incision: This involves one incision around the areola.
- Crescent incision: This involves one incision along the top half of the areola.
Choose a trusted top-rated DC plastic surgeon for your breast lift in DC
A breast lift can be a complicated procedure that should be performed by trained professionals who are committed to patient safety and top-notch results. The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery are highly trained and can advise you on the best procedure for you and answer any questions you have along the way.
We are committed to providing cutting edge procedures while always keeping our patients’ welfare top of mind. We’ll discuss your goals for your breasts and decide on the approach that’s best for you.
To schedule your consultation for a breast lift in DC, call 301-215-5955 or click here.