The breast lift procedure is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures with over 109,000 procedures performed in 2018 according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. A breast lift has a variety of benefits, but many women choose it to restore the youthful breasts they once had. If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your breasts and want to give them a boost, a breast lift may be right for you.
Breasts can sag over time due to aging, pregnancy, and weight loss. A breast lift is a great option for women who wish to improve the symmetry of their breasts, give them a boost, tighten the breast skin, and restore a youthful appearance.
Just as different patients have different needs, the breast lift procedure can differ to suit a specific case. The four types of breast lift are:
- Anchor– The anchor procedure involves 3 incisions. One is located around the areola, one is vertical to the breast crease, and the third is horizontal on the breast crease.
- Lollipop– The lollipop procedure involves 2 incisions. One is located around the areola and one is vertical to the breast crease.
- Periareolar– The periareolar procedure involves 1 incision around the areola.
- Crescent– The crescent procedure involves an incision along the top half of the areola.
Trust a top-rated DC plastic surgeon for your DC breast lift
The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery aim to provide the best possible results while always keeping their patient’s safety top of mind. We’ll discuss your goals and your specific case to come up with a plan that will work best for you. We can answer your questions about the procedure and what the recovery time will be like to ensure you’re completely comfortable before your procedure.
To schedule a consultation with one of the top-rated doctors at Bruno | Brown for your DC breast lift call 301-295-5955 or click here.
A breast lift is a great option for women who experience sagging breasts due to aging, pregnancy, or weight fluctuations. Whether you want to restore a youthful look, or you want to feel more comfortable in your skin, a breast lift procedure may be a good option for you.
- Improved symmetry of the breasts
- Improved cleavage
- Tighter skin around the breast
- Improved breast shape
- Improved position of the breast
- Increased confidence
Before deciding on a breast lift, you should find out if you’re a good candidate for the procedure. Good candidates must be in good overall health, have realistic expectations for their results, and have breasts that could benefit from a lift as far as shape and position. You’ll also need to discuss with your doctor which breast lift approach is right for your specific case.
There are four types of breast lift procedure that are commonly performed:
- Anchor– An anchor breast lift involves three basic incisions. One located around the areola, another vertical to the breast crease, and the last is horizontal along the breast crease.
- Lollipop– The lollipop breast lift involves three incisions. One incision located around the areola, and the other vertical to the breast crease.
- Periareolar– The periareolar involves one incision around the areola.
- Crescent– The crescent breast lift involves one incision that only goes around the top half of the areola.
Turn to a top-rated DC plastic surgeon for your breast lift in DC
The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery aim to provide the best possible result for their patients while always keeping their safety as the top priority. Your doctor can go through the different options for your specific case and make recommendations to achieve your specific goals.
To schedule your consultation with one of the doctors at Bruno | Brown for your DC breast lift call 301-215-5955 or click here.
According to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the breast lift procedure has gone up in popularity by 70% since 2000, outpacing breast implants 2-to-1. A breast lift is a great option for moms whose bodies have changed after having children, or those whose breasts aren’t as perky as they’d like them to be. However, before opting into the procedure, you should understand the benefits and if the procedure is right for you.
As women age, their breasts can become saggy or droopy, which can affect confidence. Going through a pregnancy can also have these effects on the body. While it is perfectly natural for your breasts to sag or droop, it’s relatively normal to want to improve their look and restore their youthful, perky appearance.
Some of the main benefits of the procedure are:
- Improvement of breast position
- Improvement in breast symmetry
- Restoration of cleavage
- Tightening of the breasts skin and shape
Whether you’re ready for a breast lift now or just starting to think about it, you should figure out if this procedure is right for you. One of the most important things to consider is your health. This procedure is recommended for those in good overall health and those who are not currently pregnant or nursing.
Beyond the general health requirements, good candidates have a realistic expectation for their results, wish to improve the appearance of their breasts, and those whose breasts have lost their shape or position.
Discuss your breast lift options with a top Mclean, VA plastic surgeon
If you’re considering having a breast lift procedure completed and want to know if you’re a good candidate and what your results could be, it’s best to talk with a top-rated plastic surgeon. The doctors at Bruno | Brown are experienced, dedicated to providing top-notch results, and value patient safety above all else. They’ll discuss your case specifically, what you can expect as a result, and what your recovery will be like. Recovery typically takes about 2-3 weeks, and the doctors at Bruno | Brown will be there to support you the entire way.
To schedule your consultation for a breast lift, call 301-215-5955 or reach out online.
Are your breasts no longer as perky as they once were, or you wish they appeared more youthful? A breast lift in Bethesda, MD, can help improve the look of your breasts and give you more confidence in your appearance. However, before you decide if a breast lift is right for you, there are plenty of factors you should consider.
Good candidates for a breast lift have one or more of the following characteristics:
- Your breasts have lost their shape or position– Plenty of factors weigh in on how your breasts look. As you age or have children, your breasts tend to change and can lose fullness and become saggy. Your nipples can also grow larger over time and point downwards, which a breast lift can help correct.
- You are in good health overall– You’ll want to be in good health before making any sort of major change to your body. We’ll talk through your health and ensure that you are set up for a good result prior to surgery.
- You don’t expect perfection– While a breast lift can vastly improve the look of your breasts, it’s important that you appropriately set your expectations for surgery. In your consultation, we can take a look at your breasts and evaluate what is possible and what your expected outcome may be.
- You wish to improve the look and feel of your breasts– A breast lift is something that will make your breasts appear more youthful and can make them look fuller and perkier without having to wear a pushup bra.
Benefits can be both physical and mental. While the surgery will improve the overall look of your breasts, you may also feel more confident with your appearance. You can also experience an improvement in your breast symmetry, position, and have a more youthful appearance.
You should always consult with a knowledgeable doctor about your specific case and the goals you have for your procedure.
When you’re considering a breast lift, it is of the utmost importance that you consult with a top-rated plastic surgeon. The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery are committed to providing top-notch service with technically advanced, cutting-edge procedures to ensure safe and effective results.
To schedule a consultation and find out more information about the breast lift procedure in Bethesda, MD, call 301-215-5955 or reach out online.