Getting a breast reduction in Chevy Chase, MD does not have to be stressful! When you have the right doctor performing your surgery and walking you through the process step by step, you will feel comfortable and ready to take on the world.
Getting a breast reduction is not always about physical appearance. A breast reduction can greatly improve quality of life and increase confidence in several situations.
- Chronic back, neck and shoulder pain: This is a common reason many women decide to get a breast reduction. The back, neck and shoulder pain can start to become unbearable over the years and a breast reduction can provide relief.
- Chronic rash or skin irritation under breasts: No one likes an itchy and uncomfortable rash, especially under their breasts. And when it’s consistent it’s even worse.
- Nerve pain: With a larger chest comes more weight, which can result in the shoulders rolling forward causing compression in the thoracic outlet. This can cause upper back nerve pain that can be very uncomfortable.
- Restricted activity: No one wants to be restricted by their own body. If you’re experiencing restricted activities due to breast size, this surgery could make a world of difference in your everyday life.
How we determine if a breast reduction is the right procedure for you
During your consultation, we will talk about your goals, why you want the procedure, and your lifestyle to determine procedure options. We will also perform an examination to see what may work best for you. We will talk through your options and answer any questions you have about the procedure, recovery, and what your next steps are. Our highly trained doctors are dedicated to providing the best possible result for you through technically advanced procedures and are here to support you through your journey.
To learn more about if a breast reduction procedure is right for you, schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery today by calling (301) 215-5955.
If you’re one of the many women who suffer from overdeveloped breasts, a breast reduction may be the answer you’re looking for. In 2019 over 45,000 individuals underwent the breast reduction procedure. The procedure has many benefits and if you’ve tried everything else and nothing seems to work, give us a call.
- The procedure can reduce pain caused by your breasts– Many women who have overdeveloped breasts suffer back and neck pain due to the size of their breasts. The procedure reduces the size of your breast, literally taking a weight off your shoulders.
- Some patients have an easier time buying clothes– It’s not uncommon for patients to notice that they have an easier time shopping for clothes that fit their bodies.
- Many are able to be more active– It can be difficult to be physically active with overdeveloped breasts. By having a breast reduction many patients are able to increase their physical activities, such as running.
- It may be covered by insurance– Some insurance policies will cover the cost of your breast reduction. Depending on your policy and if you need the procedure for a medical reason, you may benefit from this.
Choosing the right plastic surgeon for your breast reduction
When you undergo any surgery you want to make sure you’re with a doctor you trust and who listens to you. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals and what you would like to get out of the procedure. We’ll let you know the pros and cons of each option so you feel confident and informed before moving forward. We aim to make our patients feel as comfortable as possible and work to offer the best possible result. Our highly trained doctors perform technically advanced procedures and will always keep your health and safety top of mind.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons and learn if a breast reduction in DC is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Do you suffer from oversize breasts that cause neck and back pain? Do you wish you had smaller breasts so that you could feel more confident and have more freedom with physical activity? Do you have trouble finding clothes that fit your body due to your large breasts? If you answered yes to any of the questions a breast reduction may be the answer you’ve been searching for.
A breast reduction can:
- Decrease the size of your breasts
- Reduce pain caused by oversize breasts
- Allow you to more easily search for clothing that fits
- Boost your confidence
- Allow you to be more physically active
- Be combined with another procedure such as a tummy tuck to achieve your goals
- Be covered by insurance- In some cases, your insurance may cover the cost of your breast reduction. Inquire with your insurance provider to learn more.
At Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery we understand that undergoing a breast reduction can be a big decision that you’ve likely thought about for years. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals for your appearance and what you’re looking to achieve to help you decide if the procedure is right for you. We’ll go through any questions you have about the procedure and recovery so you feel fully informed before deciding on the procedure.
In the procedure, excess fat and skin are removed to achieve your desired breast size and shape. We also perform a breast lift during the procedure to help give your breasts a bit of a boost and help you get the breast placement you want. We’ll support you throughout the entire procedure and recovery, and answer any questions you may have along the way.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced DC plastic surgeons for your breast reduction in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.