The breast augmentation procedure is one of the most commonly performed plastic surgery procedures. In 2019 nearly 300,000 breast augmentations were performed in the U.S. making it the #1 most performed cosmetic surgical procedure. While the procedure is incredibly popular and well known, you may be unsure where to go to get the best possible results and the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery can help.
- Increased breast size– The main benefit of the procedure is that your breasts will increase in size. Some patients wish to go much larger while others just want more volume. No matter what your specific goals are we can find the procedure right for you.
- Improved confidence– Many patients experience an increase in confidence and self-image.
- Implants or fat-grafting made to fit your goals– Not all augmentations are the same and we can choose the implant type that’s right for you, or if you’re looking for a more natural approach we can consider fat-grafting.
- Improved overall symmetry– Most women experience asymmetry of the breasts which in some cases can be severe. Breast augmentation can correct this and give you the symmetrical chest you desire.
When you come in for a consultation, our doctors will discuss your goals with you as well as your lifestyle. This will help us make recommendations as to the type of procedure that may be best for you. We offer ideal, silicone, and saline implants as well as a fat-grating breast augmentation. Each can provide you with a different look which will help us decide which aligns most with your desired breasts.
We’ll go through any questions you have about the procedure as well as recovery and aim to make you feel confident and informed. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to ensure you receive the best possible result.
To schedule your consultation with one of our top-rated plastic surgeons for a breast augmentation in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
If you’re one of the many women who suffer from overdeveloped breasts, a breast reduction may be the answer you’re looking for. In 2019 over 45,000 individuals underwent the breast reduction procedure. The procedure has many benefits and if you’ve tried everything else and nothing seems to work, give us a call.
- The procedure can reduce pain caused by your breasts– Many women who have overdeveloped breasts suffer back and neck pain due to the size of their breasts. The procedure reduces the size of your breast, literally taking a weight off your shoulders.
- Some patients have an easier time buying clothes– It’s not uncommon for patients to notice that they have an easier time shopping for clothes that fit their bodies.
- Many are able to be more active– It can be difficult to be physically active with overdeveloped breasts. By having a breast reduction many patients are able to increase their physical activities, such as running.
- It may be covered by insurance– Some insurance policies will cover the cost of your breast reduction. Depending on your policy and if you need the procedure for a medical reason, you may benefit from this.
Choosing the right plastic surgeon for your breast reduction
When you undergo any surgery you want to make sure you’re with a doctor you trust and who listens to you. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals and what you would like to get out of the procedure. We’ll let you know the pros and cons of each option so you feel confident and informed before moving forward. We aim to make our patients feel as comfortable as possible and work to offer the best possible result. Our highly trained doctors perform technically advanced procedures and will always keep your health and safety top of mind.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons and learn if a breast reduction in DC is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The mommy makeover procedure is an increasingly popular option for moms who want to reclaim their pre-baby body when diet and exercise have failed them. Pregnancy can be hard on the body and leave behind loose stomach skin, asymmetrical or deflated breasts, and an overall loss in confidence in your appearance. Many moms come to us having tried diets and exercise regimens with results they are less than pleased with. Being a mom is a demanding enough job, if you’re ready to do something for yourself and reclaim your body when diet and exercise haven’t been enough, a mommy makeover may be the answer for you.
The 3 facts about mommy makeovers you should know
- It can be tailored to your specific needs– Not all bodies are created equal. Some moms experience loose skin and deflated breasts whereas others are left with extra fat in the midsection and larger breasts than they would like. Whether you need a tummy tuck, breast lift, breast reduction, breast implants or any combination of procedures, we’ll tailor your mommy makeover today.
- Typical recover time is 2-3 weeks– As a mom, you may be worried about downtime due to your procedure and being able to do your normal family activities. What we love about the mommy makeover is that you can have a number of procedures completed at once so your recovery times are combined. Also, depending on your procedures, many patients are back to normal in 2-3 weeks.
- We recommend patients be close to their ideal body weight– While the procedure can help remove some additional fat on your body that you’re unhappy with, we highly recommend that you be close to your ideal body weight to maintain your mommy makeover results.
It’s important to find a plastic surgeon who will listen to your goals for your body and walk you through each of your options. At Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery, we’ll discuss your ideal body, your lifestyle, and how we can get you where you want to be. We’ll go through each option with you and make sure you fully understand what the procedure involves. We work to support you throughout your recovery so you feel confident and secure while working your way back to normal. We aim for the best possible result for our patients and if you’re considering a mommy makeover, give us a call.
To schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery and learn more about the mommy makeover call (301) 215-5955 or click here.
As a mom, you work hard enough to keep yourself and your entire family happy and healthy. When you do find time for yourself it can be difficult to eat properly and go to the gym, and even then you may not be seeing the results you want. If you’re ready to take control of your body and do something for yourself, a mommy makeover may be able to help you achieve your goals with as little downtime as two weeks.
Why so many women choose the mommy makeover procedure
Pregnancy can cause major changes to your body. You may be left with loose skin, less full or saggy breasts, and stretch marks. While these are all entirely normal effects of pregnancy, many women feel uncomfortable in their own skin and long for the body they had before the baby. The mommy makeover procedure is designed to help you target specific areas of your body you’re uncomfortable with in ways that can’t be achieved through diet and exercise alone. Benefits can include:
- A trimmer midsection
- Removal of loose skin
- Improved breast size or shape
- Reduction in fat in the stomach, thighs, arms, and/or back
- Improved confidence
What type of mommy makeover is right for you?
Not all mommy makeovers are the same and the procedure is meant to be tailored to each individual. While some patients only want to target a singular area, such as the stomach, others wish to cover several areas, such as the breasts, stomach, and back. During your consultation with the doctors at Bruno | Brown, we’ll discuss the areas you want to see change and how you want them to change. We commonly perform a combination of the following as part of mommy makeover procedures:
Based on your current body and your goals we can come up with a combination of procedures to help you achieve the body you want and help you feel more confident and comfortable in your skin.
To schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown and learn more about the mommy makeover call (301) 215-5955 or click here.
After you’ve had a baby it can be extremely difficult to get back to the body you once had. During pregnancy, your body goes through extreme changes and once you’ve had your baby you don’t have as much free time as you used to. If you’re unhappy with your body after baby and no amount of diet or exercise seems to help, a mommy makeover may be what you’re searching for.
- Not all mommy makeovers are the same– The procedure is meant to be altered for each individual patient. Some patients want to target their tummies, while others want to target their breasts, and some patients have a list of areas they want to improve. We’ll go through what your goals are for your body and come up with a plan that’s tailored to you.
- You can pair a mommy makeover with other procedures– Many women choose to have multiple procedures done at once. The typical mommy makeover involves a tummy tuck and/or breast procedures but if there are other areas of the body you want to target we can certainly discuss how to do it all at once.
- The recovery period is rather moderate– Being a mom is a demanding job on top of your already busy schedule. We know you want to be back on your feet and back to normal as soon as possible. The average recovery time is roughly 2-3 weeks.
DC Plastic Surgeons who can help you achieve your mommy makeover goals
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible result for you. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals, the procedure or procedures that are right for you, and what you can expect following the procedure. We aim to help you achieve the body you’ve been dreaming of so you can feel confident and comfortable in your own skin.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC Plastic Surgeons for your mommy makeover procedure call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Refreshed Inside & Out
If you’re like us, your summer didn’t exactly happen as planned.
Whether or not you were able to get away, enjoy $100 off a combination of relaxing procedures designed to help you look and feel refreshed and ready for fall!
Special Offer Includes:
- IV Therapy
We’ll help you choose from the options depending on your needs.
- Skin Care Consultation and Custom Plan
Dive deep with our skin care specialist, Jennifer! She’ll discuss your issues and goals, and then help you formulate a custom plan of action.
- Red Carpet Facial with Stimulator Peel
This ultra-luxurious treatment is customized to your skin type and has no downtime. Walk out relaxed and looking ready for the red carpet (even if it’s behind a mask!).
Now-end of September, enjoy our ‘Vacation Glow’ package for $350 (valued at $450).
To book your ‘Vacation glow’ with our DC plastic surgeons or skin care specialist, click here.
Plump and Smooth with $75 Off Juvéderm
Is your filler in need of a refresh? For a limited time, get $75 off a Juvéderm treatment at Bruno | Brown!
To get your special offer code, click here.
All About the ‘Vacation Glow’ Package
Evaluate & Treat
Our skin care specialist will evaluate your skin type, discuss your goals, and create a customized treatment plan.
After the consultation, Jennifer will rejuvenate your skin with a Red Carpet Facial with Stimulator Peel. This treatment is customized to your skin type, and has no downtime.
To get to know our skin care specialist, click here.
This 45-minute treatment provides essential fluids, nutrients, and vitamins directly to your bloodstream for fast results.
IV Therapy is the re-set your body needs to improve your energy, boost immunity, and reduce stress!
If you want to learn more about IV Therapy, click here.
*This Juvéderm special is a limited time offer, while supplies last. The “Vacation Glow” Package offer is valid until September 30, 2020. Offer only applies to the combination of listed treatments performed in one visit.
Women opt into the breast lift procedure for a variety of reasons. Many wish to lift their breasts after having a child while others have experienced sagging due to aging or weight loss. Whatever your reason for wanting a lift, you likely have questions about the procedure and the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery have the answers you’re looking for.
- Can I combine a breast lift with another procedure? Yes, in fact, this is not uncommon for many patients. For example, some women wish to increase their breast size while also doing a lift so we can combine augmentation with a lift, and others even have liposuction or a tummy tuck while undergoing surgery.
- Should I get a breast lift? Just as you would for any other surgery, you want to make sure you’re a good candidate for the procedure. In general, we recommend that candidates are in good health, have lost breast shape and position, have realistic expectations, and wish to achieve a more youthful appearance for their breasts.
- What kind of incision does a breast lift involve? There are four different incisions: anchor, lollipop, periareolar, and crescent. Depending on the level of lift you need you’ll have anywhere from a minimal incision along the top of your areola to three basic incisions where one is located around the areola and the other two make a cross at the breast crease.
- Will it help me achieve my goals? We’ll discuss your specific goals during your consultation to ensure the breast lift procedure is right for you and will help you get the breasts you want.
During your consultation, we’ll go through the procedure from beginning to end so you understand how the lift will work. We’ll answer any questions you have about the procedure and recovery. We’ll walk through your goals with you to decide what type of breast lift will work best and our team will work to help you achieve the breasts you’ve been dreaming about.
To schedule a consultation with our experienced DC plastic surgeons for your breast lift in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Many dream of achieving a tight and trim midsection but for some, it can be extremely difficult. If you’ve gone through a pregnancy or had major weight loss that left behind excess skin, achieving the taut tummy you’ve dreamt of may seem like the impossible task even with proper diet and exercise. If you’re tired of feeling like nothings working, a tummy tuck may just be the answer you’re looking for.
- The tummy tuck can be tailored to your needs– There are three types of tummy tuck: full, mini, and extended. Each involve different incisions and amounts of complexity. This is because some patients may only need minor changes to achieve their goals, while others who have a substantial amount of loose skin may need a more involved procedure.
- There are several benefits to a tummy tuck– The tummy tuck can flatter the stomach area, reduce the size of your waist and hipline, tighten your stomach muscles, remove excess skin, and give you an overall boost in confidence.
- The tummy tuck can be combined with other procedures– The tummy tuck is often combined with procedures like liposuction, and/or breast procedures such as augmentation, a lift, or reduction.
Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery’s approach to the tummy tuck in DC
We take the time to get to know your needs, your lifestyle, and your goals during your consultation to come up with the best plan for you. We’ll explain what you can expect before, during, and after your procedure to ensure you feel fully prepared before undergoing a tummy tuck. Our technically advanced procedures are known for producing excellent results that you’ll be proud to show off and we’ll always aim to help you achieve the best possible result.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC Plastic Surgeons and learn more about if a tummy tuck in DC is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Thousands of women have opted into having the mommy makeover procedure after having children. Whether or not you’re familiar with the procedure, you may be skeptical about going under surgery to achieve your body goals. But, if you’ve tried diet and exercise on top of your already busy schedule as a mother and aren’t seeing the results you want, a mommy makeover may be right for you.
The mommy makeover is not a one size fits all approach to achieving your desired look. Its specifically meant to target the areas of your body that you’re unhappy with. Whether you want to focus on slimming, your breasts, your tummy, your butt, or a combination of the four, a mommy makeover is designed for you. The mommy makeover typically involves a combination of the following procedures:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Tummy Tuck
When you come in for a consultation for a mommy makeover, we’ll discuss your specific goals and what you’re hoping to achieve. From there we’ll discuss how we can achieve those goals through a combination of procedures. We can answer any questions you have about the procedures from beginning to end so you feel comfortable with whatever decision you make. We’ll also discuss your lifestyle and whether or not you’re a good candidate for the mommy makeover. Our goal is to ensure we can achieve your goals safely and give you the body you’ve been dreaming of.
We perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients and always keep your safety and well-being top of mind. We support you throughout your recovery to ensure you’re healing properly and satisfied with your results.
To schedule a consultation with one of our highly experienced DC Plastic Surgeons for your mommy makeover call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular cosmetic plastic surgery procedures available. Women choose breast augmentation for a variety of reasons such as to increase their breast size, improve their breast symmetry, and achieve the breasts they’ve always wanted. For some women, implants are the best option, but for those with excess unwanted fat in other areas of their body, a fat grafting augmentation may be a good choice.
The typical breast augmentation using an implant can reshape and resize your breasts, a breast augmentation with fat grafting can achieve a similar result by using an injection of fat from your own body. Benefits you can experience from the procedure are:
- Enlarged breasts
- Breast symmetry
- Increased cleavage
- Targeting of unwanted fat deposits
- Minimal scarring
- Increased confidence
During your consultation, we will discuss your goals for your breasts, your lifestyle, and how best to achieve what you want. We can go through the benefits of each type of augmentation to decide if fat grafting is right for you. We recommend that patients are at least 18 years of age, not currently nursing or pregnant, have realistic expectations, and wish to increase the size and symmetry of their breasts. We can also discuss combining this procedure with others that may benefit you such as liposuction to remove other unwanted fat.
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to provide the best possible results for our patients while keeping your safety and well-being top of mind. We take the time to discuss your procedure from beginning to end so that you understand what to expect and feel comfortable prior to your procedure.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC plastic surgeons and learn more about a breast augmentation with fat grafting call 301-215-5955 or click here.