The breast augmentation procedure is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures. Women across the nation undergo the procedure to increase their breast size, improve cleavage, increase breast fullness and feel confident in their body. But, when you decide you want a breast augmentation it’s important to find the procedure that matches your goals for your desired look.
- Silicone- A silicone shell is filled to your desired volume and offers a more natural feel.
- Saline- The shell is filled with saline to your preferred volume, increasing the shape and size of your breasts with a firmer feel.
- Ideal implants- Ideal Implants are saline implants that provide a natural feel and youthful look without using silicone gel by using a series of implant shells nested together and two separate chambers that hold the saline.
- Fat grafting- Some patients don’t want implants or feel they aren’t right for them, but there is an option. Fat grafting achieves a fuller look with a careful injection of fat. Fat is injected through very small straw-like cannulas leaving minimal evidence of the procedure.
During your consultation, we’ll go through your goals for your procedure. Each implant can offer a different look so we’ll work to find the one that’s perfect for you. We’ll talk through the size and fullness you would like and how each implant could achieve that look.
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. We take the time to listen to your wishlist and answer any questions you have before we get started. We’re here to help you achieve the breasts you want and support you through the process.
To schedule a consultation to find out if breast implants are right for you and what implant type may be best suited to your goals call 301-215-5955 or click here.
As a mom, you make countless sacrifices for your family so they can thrive. With the holidays approaching your likely concerned with what to get your kids, family members, friends, and more, but what about you? This holiday season do something good for you and give yourself the gift of the body you’re dreaming of with a mommy makeover in DC.
One of the first questions we get from patients, especially moms, is how long is the recovery going to take, and can I manage it? The answer is that it depends but on average a mommy makeover is a short 2-3 weeks of recovery before you’re back at 100%, depending on the procedures you have. We work to target areas of your body that you’re unhappy with and wish to see a change in. By doing all of your procedures at once we can achieve a more drastic result with much less downtime than if you were to have the procedures done separately. Common procedures are:
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Lift
- Breast Augmentation
While these procedures are popular among moms for their mommy makeover procedure, we’ll work to help you achieve your specific goals, whether that involves one procedure or many.
A consultation with Bruno | Brown for a mommy makeover
When you come in for a consultation we’ll discuss your goals, your lifestyle, and what to expect before, during, and after the procedure. We do our best to educate you so that you can feel confident moving forward and supported along the way. We’ll go through any question that you have and make recommendations as to the procedures that can benefit you most to achieve your dream body.
To schedule your consultation with Bruno | Brown for a DC mommy makeover call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The breast reduction procedure is a great option for women who have overly large breasts that they wish to reduce in size. Oversized breasts can lead to back and neck pain, difficulty with physical activity, and leave women with trouble finding clothes to fit. Aside from the physical restrictions of large breasts, they can cause emotional pain and lead to a lack of self-confidence. If you’re curious about a breast reduction and want to know more, we’re here to help.
- You can combine this procedure with others– Many patients wish to undergo other procedures such as a tummy tuck while they’re here. This is relatively common and if you’re curious about other procedures we can talk through options.
- This procedure can help reduce neck and back pain– Oversize breasts can lead to back and neck pain from pulling you down and make it difficult for you to participate in certain physical activities. By reducing the size of your breast you may experience increased mobility and a decrease in stress on your back and neck.
- Your insurance may cover the cost– In some cases, patients are able to have the procedure completed for medical reasons in which case their insurance may cover some or all of the cost of a breast reduction. Inquire with your insurance company for specifics.
What to expect during your DC breast reduction consultation
During your consultation, we’ll listen to you and learn more about your goals, lifestyle, and reasons for wanting the procedure. We want to ensure that this is the best possible procedure for you and that we can help you achieve your goals so you can move forward feeling confident and empowered.
We’ll go through your questions about the procedure, recovery process, and any additional procedures that may help you achieve your body goals. We’re here to support you through the entire process and our doctors will always keep your happiness and safety top of mind.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons and learn if a breast reduction in DC is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Do you suffer from less than perky breasts and want to make an improvement? You’re not alone. In fact, over 100,000 breast lift procedures were performed in 2019 to help women achieve the perky chest they desired. Several factors play into the need for a breast lift including age, pregnancy, and weight loss. Unfortunately for many patients, no amount of exercise, diet, or bra tricks seem to help and they’re left feeling unhappy with their breasts. If you are curious about giving your breasts a boost, we may be able to help.
Q: Can I combine a breast lift with another procedure such as breast augmentation?
A: We often have patients come in who want to give their breasts a boost but also wish to add more fullness. It’s not uncommon at all for us to perform more than one procedure and combine a breast lift with a breast augmentation. We actually recommend this to patients who are considering both procedures as they can recover from both at once instead of having two separate recovery periods.
Q: What benefits can I expect from this procedure?
A: Women tend to lose breast volume over time due to aging, pregnancy, and weight loss. This procedure can help remove excess skin and make your breasts appear perkier and firmer giving you a more youthful appearance.
Q: What is the recovery period like?
A: Recovery periods can vary depending on the extent of your breast lift but most patients report that they’re back to normal after 1-2 weeks of recovery.
How to prepare for a breast lift consultation
During your appointment you should be prepared to discuss your goals for your procedure and tell us about your lifestyle. This will help us determine if a breast lift is right for you and if you may benefit from other procedures. We’ll go through your questions as well as what to expect when you’re going through recovery. Our doctors aim to provide the best possible result for our patients and always keep your safety top of mind.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC plastic surgeons for a breast lift call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The breast augmentation procedure is one of the most commonly performed plastic surgery procedures. In 2019 nearly 300,000 breast augmentations were performed in the U.S. making it the #1 most performed cosmetic surgical procedure. While the procedure is incredibly popular and well known, you may be unsure where to go to get the best possible results and the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery can help.
- Increased breast size– The main benefit of the procedure is that your breasts will increase in size. Some patients wish to go much larger while others just want more volume. No matter what your specific goals are we can find the procedure right for you.
- Improved confidence– Many patients experience an increase in confidence and self-image.
- Implants or fat-grafting made to fit your goals– Not all augmentations are the same and we can choose the implant type that’s right for you, or if you’re looking for a more natural approach we can consider fat-grafting.
- Improved overall symmetry– Most women experience asymmetry of the breasts which in some cases can be severe. Breast augmentation can correct this and give you the symmetrical chest you desire.
When you come in for a consultation, our doctors will discuss your goals with you as well as your lifestyle. This will help us make recommendations as to the type of procedure that may be best for you. We offer ideal, silicone, and saline implants as well as a fat-grating breast augmentation. Each can provide you with a different look which will help us decide which aligns most with your desired breasts.
We’ll go through any questions you have about the procedure as well as recovery and aim to make you feel confident and informed. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to ensure you receive the best possible result.
To schedule your consultation with one of our top-rated plastic surgeons for a breast augmentation in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
If you’re one of the many women who suffer from overdeveloped breasts, a breast reduction may be the answer you’re looking for. In 2019 over 45,000 individuals underwent the breast reduction procedure. The procedure has many benefits and if you’ve tried everything else and nothing seems to work, give us a call.
- The procedure can reduce pain caused by your breasts– Many women who have overdeveloped breasts suffer back and neck pain due to the size of their breasts. The procedure reduces the size of your breast, literally taking a weight off your shoulders.
- Some patients have an easier time buying clothes– It’s not uncommon for patients to notice that they have an easier time shopping for clothes that fit their bodies.
- Many are able to be more active– It can be difficult to be physically active with overdeveloped breasts. By having a breast reduction many patients are able to increase their physical activities, such as running.
- It may be covered by insurance– Some insurance policies will cover the cost of your breast reduction. Depending on your policy and if you need the procedure for a medical reason, you may benefit from this.
Choosing the right plastic surgeon for your breast reduction
When you undergo any surgery you want to make sure you’re with a doctor you trust and who listens to you. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals and what you would like to get out of the procedure. We’ll let you know the pros and cons of each option so you feel confident and informed before moving forward. We aim to make our patients feel as comfortable as possible and work to offer the best possible result. Our highly trained doctors perform technically advanced procedures and will always keep your health and safety top of mind.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons and learn if a breast reduction in DC is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The mommy makeover procedure is an increasingly popular option for moms who want to reclaim their pre-baby body when diet and exercise have failed them. Pregnancy can be hard on the body and leave behind loose stomach skin, asymmetrical or deflated breasts, and an overall loss in confidence in your appearance. Many moms come to us having tried diets and exercise regimens with results they are less than pleased with. Being a mom is a demanding enough job, if you’re ready to do something for yourself and reclaim your body when diet and exercise haven’t been enough, a mommy makeover may be the answer for you.
The 3 facts about mommy makeovers you should know
- It can be tailored to your specific needs– Not all bodies are created equal. Some moms experience loose skin and deflated breasts whereas others are left with extra fat in the midsection and larger breasts than they would like. Whether you need a tummy tuck, breast lift, breast reduction, breast implants or any combination of procedures, we’ll tailor your mommy makeover today.
- Typical recover time is 2-3 weeks– As a mom, you may be worried about downtime due to your procedure and being able to do your normal family activities. What we love about the mommy makeover is that you can have a number of procedures completed at once so your recovery times are combined. Also, depending on your procedures, many patients are back to normal in 2-3 weeks.
- We recommend patients be close to their ideal body weight– While the procedure can help remove some additional fat on your body that you’re unhappy with, we highly recommend that you be close to your ideal body weight to maintain your mommy makeover results.
It’s important to find a plastic surgeon who will listen to your goals for your body and walk you through each of your options. At Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery, we’ll discuss your ideal body, your lifestyle, and how we can get you where you want to be. We’ll go through each option with you and make sure you fully understand what the procedure involves. We work to support you throughout your recovery so you feel confident and secure while working your way back to normal. We aim for the best possible result for our patients and if you’re considering a mommy makeover, give us a call.
To schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery and learn more about the mommy makeover call (301) 215-5955 or click here.
As a mom, you work hard enough to keep yourself and your entire family happy and healthy. When you do find time for yourself it can be difficult to eat properly and go to the gym, and even then you may not be seeing the results you want. If you’re ready to take control of your body and do something for yourself, a mommy makeover may be able to help you achieve your goals with as little downtime as two weeks.
Why so many women choose the mommy makeover procedure
Pregnancy can cause major changes to your body. You may be left with loose skin, less full or saggy breasts, and stretch marks. While these are all entirely normal effects of pregnancy, many women feel uncomfortable in their own skin and long for the body they had before the baby. The mommy makeover procedure is designed to help you target specific areas of your body you’re uncomfortable with in ways that can’t be achieved through diet and exercise alone. Benefits can include:
- A trimmer midsection
- Removal of loose skin
- Improved breast size or shape
- Reduction in fat in the stomach, thighs, arms, and/or back
- Improved confidence
What type of mommy makeover is right for you?
Not all mommy makeovers are the same and the procedure is meant to be tailored to each individual. While some patients only want to target a singular area, such as the stomach, others wish to cover several areas, such as the breasts, stomach, and back. During your consultation with the doctors at Bruno | Brown, we’ll discuss the areas you want to see change and how you want them to change. We commonly perform a combination of the following as part of mommy makeover procedures:
Based on your current body and your goals we can come up with a combination of procedures to help you achieve the body you want and help you feel more confident and comfortable in your skin.
To schedule a consultation with Bruno | Brown and learn more about the mommy makeover call (301) 215-5955 or click here.
After you’ve had a baby it can be extremely difficult to get back to the body you once had. During pregnancy, your body goes through extreme changes and once you’ve had your baby you don’t have as much free time as you used to. If you’re unhappy with your body after baby and no amount of diet or exercise seems to help, a mommy makeover may be what you’re searching for.
- Not all mommy makeovers are the same– The procedure is meant to be altered for each individual patient. Some patients want to target their tummies, while others want to target their breasts, and some patients have a list of areas they want to improve. We’ll go through what your goals are for your body and come up with a plan that’s tailored to you.
- You can pair a mommy makeover with other procedures– Many women choose to have multiple procedures done at once. The typical mommy makeover involves a tummy tuck and/or breast procedures but if there are other areas of the body you want to target we can certainly discuss how to do it all at once.
- The recovery period is rather moderate– Being a mom is a demanding job on top of your already busy schedule. We know you want to be back on your feet and back to normal as soon as possible. The average recovery time is roughly 2-3 weeks.
DC Plastic Surgeons who can help you achieve your mommy makeover goals
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible result for you. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals, the procedure or procedures that are right for you, and what you can expect following the procedure. We aim to help you achieve the body you’ve been dreaming of so you can feel confident and comfortable in your own skin.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC Plastic Surgeons for your mommy makeover procedure call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Refreshed Inside & Out
If you’re like us, your summer didn’t exactly happen as planned.
Whether or not you were able to get away, enjoy $100 off a combination of relaxing procedures designed to help you look and feel refreshed and ready for fall!
Special Offer Includes:
- IV Therapy
We’ll help you choose from the options depending on your needs.
- Skin Care Consultation and Custom Plan
Dive deep with our skin care specialist, Jennifer! She’ll discuss your issues and goals, and then help you formulate a custom plan of action.
- Red Carpet Facial with Stimulator Peel
This ultra-luxurious treatment is customized to your skin type and has no downtime. Walk out relaxed and looking ready for the red carpet (even if it’s behind a mask!).
Now-end of September, enjoy our ‘Vacation Glow’ package for $350 (valued at $450).
To book your ‘Vacation glow’ with our DC plastic surgeons or skin care specialist, click here.
Plump and Smooth with $75 Off Juvéderm
Is your filler in need of a refresh? For a limited time, get $75 off a Juvéderm treatment at Bruno | Brown!
To get your special offer code, click here.
All About the ‘Vacation Glow’ Package
Evaluate & Treat
Our skin care specialist will evaluate your skin type, discuss your goals, and create a customized treatment plan.
After the consultation, Jennifer will rejuvenate your skin with a Red Carpet Facial with Stimulator Peel. This treatment is customized to your skin type, and has no downtime.
To get to know our skin care specialist, click here.
This 45-minute treatment provides essential fluids, nutrients, and vitamins directly to your bloodstream for fast results.
IV Therapy is the re-set your body needs to improve your energy, boost immunity, and reduce stress!
If you want to learn more about IV Therapy, click here.
*This Juvéderm special is a limited time offer, while supplies last. The “Vacation Glow” Package offer is valid until September 30, 2020. Offer only applies to the combination of listed treatments performed in one visit.