After you’ve had a baby it can be extremely difficult to get back to the body you once had. During pregnancy, your body goes through extreme changes and once you’ve had your baby you don’t have as much free time as you used to. If you’re unhappy with your body after baby and no amount of diet or exercise seems to help, a mommy makeover may be what you’re searching for.
- Not all mommy makeovers are the same– The procedure is meant to be altered for each individual patient. Some patients want to target their tummies, while others want to target their breasts, and some patients have a list of areas they want to improve. We’ll go through what your goals are for your body and come up with a plan that’s tailored to you.
- You can pair a mommy makeover with other procedures– Many women choose to have multiple procedures done at once. The typical mommy makeover involves a tummy tuck and/or breast procedures but if there are other areas of the body you want to target we can certainly discuss how to do it all at once.
- The recovery period is rather moderate– Being a mom is a demanding job on top of your already busy schedule. We know you want to be back on your feet and back to normal as soon as possible. The average recovery time is roughly 2-3 weeks.
DC Plastic Surgeons who can help you achieve your mommy makeover goals
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible result for you. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals, the procedure or procedures that are right for you, and what you can expect following the procedure. We aim to help you achieve the body you’ve been dreaming of so you can feel confident and comfortable in your own skin.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC Plastic Surgeons for your mommy makeover procedure call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Refreshed Inside & Out
If you’re like us, your summer didn’t exactly happen as planned.
Whether or not you were able to get away, enjoy $100 off a combination of relaxing procedures designed to help you look and feel refreshed and ready for fall!
Special Offer Includes:
- IV Therapy
We’ll help you choose from the options depending on your needs.
- Skin Care Consultation and Custom Plan
Dive deep with our skin care specialist, Jennifer! She’ll discuss your issues and goals, and then help you formulate a custom plan of action.
- Red Carpet Facial with Stimulator Peel
This ultra-luxurious treatment is customized to your skin type and has no downtime. Walk out relaxed and looking ready for the red carpet (even if it’s behind a mask!).
Now-end of September, enjoy our ‘Vacation Glow’ package for $350 (valued at $450).
To book your ‘Vacation glow’ with our DC plastic surgeons or skin care specialist, click here.
Plump and Smooth with $75 Off Juvéderm
Is your filler in need of a refresh? For a limited time, get $75 off a Juvéderm treatment at Bruno | Brown!
To get your special offer code, click here.
All About the ‘Vacation Glow’ Package
Evaluate & Treat
Our skin care specialist will evaluate your skin type, discuss your goals, and create a customized treatment plan.
After the consultation, Jennifer will rejuvenate your skin with a Red Carpet Facial with Stimulator Peel. This treatment is customized to your skin type, and has no downtime.
To get to know our skin care specialist, click here.
This 45-minute treatment provides essential fluids, nutrients, and vitamins directly to your bloodstream for fast results.
IV Therapy is the re-set your body needs to improve your energy, boost immunity, and reduce stress!
If you want to learn more about IV Therapy, click here.
*This Juvéderm special is a limited time offer, while supplies last. The “Vacation Glow” Package offer is valid until September 30, 2020. Offer only applies to the combination of listed treatments performed in one visit.
Women opt into the breast lift procedure for a variety of reasons. Many wish to lift their breasts after having a child while others have experienced sagging due to aging or weight loss. Whatever your reason for wanting a lift, you likely have questions about the procedure and the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery have the answers you’re looking for.
- Can I combine a breast lift with another procedure? Yes, in fact, this is not uncommon for many patients. For example, some women wish to increase their breast size while also doing a lift so we can combine augmentation with a lift, and others even have liposuction or a tummy tuck while undergoing surgery.
- Should I get a breast lift? Just as you would for any other surgery, you want to make sure you’re a good candidate for the procedure. In general, we recommend that candidates are in good health, have lost breast shape and position, have realistic expectations, and wish to achieve a more youthful appearance for their breasts.
- What kind of incision does a breast lift involve? There are four different incisions: anchor, lollipop, periareolar, and crescent. Depending on the level of lift you need you’ll have anywhere from a minimal incision along the top of your areola to three basic incisions where one is located around the areola and the other two make a cross at the breast crease.
- Will it help me achieve my goals? We’ll discuss your specific goals during your consultation to ensure the breast lift procedure is right for you and will help you get the breasts you want.
During your consultation, we’ll go through the procedure from beginning to end so you understand how the lift will work. We’ll answer any questions you have about the procedure and recovery. We’ll walk through your goals with you to decide what type of breast lift will work best and our team will work to help you achieve the breasts you’ve been dreaming about.
To schedule a consultation with our experienced DC plastic surgeons for your breast lift in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Many dream of achieving a tight and trim midsection but for some, it can be extremely difficult. If you’ve gone through a pregnancy or had major weight loss that left behind excess skin, achieving the taut tummy you’ve dreamt of may seem like the impossible task even with proper diet and exercise. If you’re tired of feeling like nothings working, a tummy tuck may just be the answer you’re looking for.
- The tummy tuck can be tailored to your needs– There are three types of tummy tuck: full, mini, and extended. Each involve different incisions and amounts of complexity. This is because some patients may only need minor changes to achieve their goals, while others who have a substantial amount of loose skin may need a more involved procedure.
- There are several benefits to a tummy tuck– The tummy tuck can flatter the stomach area, reduce the size of your waist and hipline, tighten your stomach muscles, remove excess skin, and give you an overall boost in confidence.
- The tummy tuck can be combined with other procedures– The tummy tuck is often combined with procedures like liposuction, and/or breast procedures such as augmentation, a lift, or reduction.
Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery’s approach to the tummy tuck in DC
We take the time to get to know your needs, your lifestyle, and your goals during your consultation to come up with the best plan for you. We’ll explain what you can expect before, during, and after your procedure to ensure you feel fully prepared before undergoing a tummy tuck. Our technically advanced procedures are known for producing excellent results that you’ll be proud to show off and we’ll always aim to help you achieve the best possible result.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC Plastic Surgeons and learn more about if a tummy tuck in DC is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Thousands of women have opted into having the mommy makeover procedure after having children. Whether or not you’re familiar with the procedure, you may be skeptical about going under surgery to achieve your body goals. But, if you’ve tried diet and exercise on top of your already busy schedule as a mother and aren’t seeing the results you want, a mommy makeover may be right for you.
The mommy makeover is not a one size fits all approach to achieving your desired look. Its specifically meant to target the areas of your body that you’re unhappy with. Whether you want to focus on slimming, your breasts, your tummy, your butt, or a combination of the four, a mommy makeover is designed for you. The mommy makeover typically involves a combination of the following procedures:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Tummy Tuck
When you come in for a consultation for a mommy makeover, we’ll discuss your specific goals and what you’re hoping to achieve. From there we’ll discuss how we can achieve those goals through a combination of procedures. We can answer any questions you have about the procedures from beginning to end so you feel comfortable with whatever decision you make. We’ll also discuss your lifestyle and whether or not you’re a good candidate for the mommy makeover. Our goal is to ensure we can achieve your goals safely and give you the body you’ve been dreaming of.
We perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients and always keep your safety and well-being top of mind. We support you throughout your recovery to ensure you’re healing properly and satisfied with your results.
To schedule a consultation with one of our highly experienced DC Plastic Surgeons for your mommy makeover call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular cosmetic plastic surgery procedures available. Women choose breast augmentation for a variety of reasons such as to increase their breast size, improve their breast symmetry, and achieve the breasts they’ve always wanted. For some women, implants are the best option, but for those with excess unwanted fat in other areas of their body, a fat grafting augmentation may be a good choice.
The typical breast augmentation using an implant can reshape and resize your breasts, a breast augmentation with fat grafting can achieve a similar result by using an injection of fat from your own body. Benefits you can experience from the procedure are:
- Enlarged breasts
- Breast symmetry
- Increased cleavage
- Targeting of unwanted fat deposits
- Minimal scarring
- Increased confidence
During your consultation, we will discuss your goals for your breasts, your lifestyle, and how best to achieve what you want. We can go through the benefits of each type of augmentation to decide if fat grafting is right for you. We recommend that patients are at least 18 years of age, not currently nursing or pregnant, have realistic expectations, and wish to increase the size and symmetry of their breasts. We can also discuss combining this procedure with others that may benefit you such as liposuction to remove other unwanted fat.
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to provide the best possible results for our patients while keeping your safety and well-being top of mind. We take the time to discuss your procedure from beginning to end so that you understand what to expect and feel comfortable prior to your procedure.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC plastic surgeons and learn more about a breast augmentation with fat grafting call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Chances are you know someone who has either had a breast augmentation procedure or has considered undergoing the procedure. Breast augmentations are one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures every year according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. The procedure can be used to enlarge your breasts (a little or a lot), even out the size of your breasts, and help you achieve the breasts you’ve always dreamed of. But, before undergoing the procedure, there are some things you should know.
Not all breast augmentations are the same, just as not all breasts are the same. Every patient has different goals for their breasts and different starting points. When you come in for a consultation for breast augmentation, consider the following:
- There are several types of breast implants available– We offer three types of implants: Ideal, silicone, and saline. We also offer breast augmentations achieved through fat grafting which involves taking fat from other areas of your body and injecting them into your breast. Depending on your current breasts and goals for them, we’ll discuss the benefits of each procedure and make recommendations as to what type would best achieve your goals.
- What size you’re hoping to achieve– You should consider what size you want your breasts to be. Are you looking for a major change or just a little boost? This can affect the type of implant and implant size we use during your procedure, or what a fat grafting procedure would involve to achieve your desired size.
- Your lifestyle– You should consider how active of a lifestyle you have. For example if you’re a runner it can be difficult to keep up your activity level with large breasts.
- Your age and future plans– We recommend that you be at least 18 years of age before undergoing the procedure to ensure full development of your breasts. You should also consider whether or not you want to have children and what your plan will be as your breasts change over time. These are things we can discuss during your consultation to ensure you’re satisfied with your results for years to come.
The doctors at Bruno | Brown perform technically advanced procedures to achieve superior results. We aim to give you the breasts you’ve always wanted using the implant or fat grafting procedure that’s right for you. We keep your safety as our top priority and will answer any questions you have throughout the entire process.
To schedule your breast augmentation consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery call 301-215-5955 or click here.
While breast augmentation is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures, there are many things you may not know about the procedure. If you’re considering breast implants, here are a few things you should know.
- Not all implants are made equal– We offer 3 different types of implants, saline, silicone, and ideal. Each implant can give you a different look and feel so it’s important to consider your specific goals when choosing an implant.
- Breast implants can improve your breast shape– Many people assume that breast implants are simply to increase the size of your breasts, but what you may not know is that breast implants can be used to improve their overall shape and symmetry. Some patients come to us, not necessarily looking for a large increase in size, they simply want to give their breasts a rounder shape and improve the symmetry of their breasts.
- You should not be pregnant or nursing when you undergo the procedure– It is unsafe to perform a breast augmentation on a pregnant woman. Furthermore, even after pregnancy, a woman who is breastfeeding should not undergo the procedure. Following breastfeeding your breast size can change rapidly, making it hard to truly gauge the size implant needed.
- You can combine other procedures with breast implants to achieve your goals– Many of our patients come to us with more than one goal in mind. Whether you’re looking to add a breast lift, a tummy tuck, liposuction, or butt lift we can work with you to find the right combination of procedures to achieve your goals.
- You can still get mammograms with breast implants– A common question we’ve heard is “Can I get mammograms with breast implants?” The answer is yes. Breast implants can withstand the activity of a mammogram and we highly recommend receiving a yearly mammogram beyond the age of 40.
We pride ourselves on achieving the best possible result for our patients. We’ll listen to your goals in your consultation and evaluate your specific case before coming up with a plan to achieve your breast goals. We perform technically advanced procedures to achieve excellent results, but also keep your health and safety top of mind. We’re here to answer any questions you have prior to and following the procedure to ensure it’s right for you and you’re completely satisfied with your results.
Busy moms everywhere give up countless time and energy for their children. While being a mother can be extremely rewarding, you may find it hard to take time for yourself and focus on your own needs. Proper diet and exercise, when you can find time for them, may not be helping you achieve the body you want which can be defeating and leave you feeling less than confident in your own skin. If you’re ready to do something for yourself and feel better overall, a mommy makeover may be the answer you’re looking for and Bruno | Brown can help.
At Bruno | Brown we understand that achieving your ideal body may not be as simple as taking good care of yourself and when you’re a mother, you simply don’t have the time to do it all. That’s where we come in. We can take a look at the areas you wish to improve, discuss your goals, then come up with a plan to achieve the body you want and deserve. A mommy makeover is not a one size fits all procedure, it is meant to be tailored to your specific needs. The procedure can involve a combination of the following procedures depending on your goals:
While the mommy makeover may involve one or all of the above procedures, we can target other areas of your body as needed.
Why Bruno | Brown is the best DC plastic surgeon for your mommy makeover
Our doctors are known for achieving incredible transformations. We perform technically advanced procedures and walk you through the procedure from start to finish and explain what you can expect before, during, and after your mommy makeover. We take your needs, wishes, and lifestyle into account during your consultation and make recommendations based on what will give you the results you want as well as what we can safely achieve.
To schedule a consultation with one of our plastic surgeons and find out if a mommy makeover is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Do you suffer from excess skin and fat in your midsection and no amount of diet or exercise seems to help? You may be a candidate for a tummy tuck procedure. The tummy tuck is designed to reshape your midsection by removing excess skin and fat, boosting your confidence and improving your physique.
If you’re curious about the procedure, you should first consult with a plastic surgeon who can discuss your specific goals and how to best achieve them. Many candidates are women who have had children and wish to restore their pre-pregnancy bodies, others have simply lost weight and had excess skin left behind. We recommend that candidates are in good general health, are near their ideal weight or figure, and have realistic expectations for their outcome. We aim to provide the best possible result and help our patients reclaim their bodies.
Each case is different, and for that reason, we approach each tummy tuck individually. We start by addressing your main concerns. Is it loose skin that bothers you, excess fat, your overall shape, or stretch marks? These are all factors to consider prior to a tummy tuck. We offer a full, mini, and extended tummy tuck. Each type of tummy tuck is different and selected based on your unique case. We also consider other goals you have and can combine the tummy tuck with other procedures.
Our doctors are known for producing incredible results. We take the time to listen to each patient’s concerns, wishes, and questions throughout the entire process. We want our patients to feel comfortable before undergoing any procedure and ensure they understand the procedure and what to expect. We perform technically advanced procedures that help us achieve results our patients are thrilled with, and we always keep our patients well being top priority.
To schedule your consultation with the doctors at Bruno | Brown for your DC tummy tuck call 301-215-5955 or click here.