Whether you’re considering a minor cosmetic procedure or several body contouring procedures, you want to find a plastic surgeon you feel you can trust.
A list of questions for Your DC plastic surgeon
- What is your experience with the procedures I’m interested in? While there are several fantastic plastic surgeons in the Washington, DC area, you want to find a surgeon who is highly experienced with the procedure(s) you’re interested in. Our surgeons are experienced in a wide variety of surgical procedures and have the before and after results to prove it.
- How do you determine if a procedure is right for me? We often have patients who come in with a specific procedure in mind, but we want to ensure that the procedure you want is in line with your goals. If there is a procedure or combination of procedures that will help you achieve your specific goals we’ll go through your options with you so that you can make an informed decision.
- What support do you offer during and after recovery? You should look for a surgeon who is not only experienced and knowledgeable but also able to support you throughout your recovery. Our doctors will discuss what to expect during recovery prior to your procedure so that you know how to prepare. During your recovery, our team will be there to help answer your questions and support you. We aim for your complete satisfaction with your results.
Common procedures our DC plastic surgeons perform
- Breast surgeries: We perform a variety of breast procedures including breast augmentations, breast reconstructions, breast lifts, and breast reductions.
- Body contouring procedures: We’ve helped patients achieve their body contouring goals through a variety of procedures including tummy tucks, full mommy makeovers, Brazilian butt lifts, and liposuction.
- Non-surgical procedures: Our doctors perform both surgical and non-surgical procedures to achieve the goals of our patients. If you’re not sure a surgical procedure is right for you we’ll discuss your non-surgical options such as laser-lipo, fillers, and chemical peels to name a few.