The tummy tuck procedure is common among individuals who have lost weight and have excess skin, mothers who wish to achieve their pre-baby tummy, and those who have struggled with excess fat in their midsection. When diet and exercise have failed to yield your desired results it may be time to contact an experienced plastic surgeon who can help you achieve your body goals.
- You’ve lost weight and have excess skin– It isn’t uncommon for individuals who have lost weight to have excess skin left behind. It can be incredibly disheartening to have lost a great deal of weight only to be disappointed in the appearance of your midsection. A tummy tuck can help remove the excess skin left over by weight loss and help you achieve your dream tummy.
- You’ve gone through a pregnancy that’s changed your midsection– It’s no secret that pregnancy changes your body in several ways and while there are many joys to motherhood, you may be left unhappy with the appearance of your midsection. We can help you achieve a flatter tummy and a boost in confidence through a tummy tuck.
- You wish to achieve a flatter tummy– Some patients simply want to get rid of excess fat in their midsection that diet and exercise can’t seem to target. In this case we may opt to do a mini tummy tuck which mainly uses liposuction to achieve your desired look.
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. During your consultation, we will go through your tummy tuck procedure options and how each option could benefit you. Every case is different and we want to ensure that the procedure you choose is going to help you achieve the results you desire.
To schedule your consultation for a tummy tuck in DC with one of our highly trained plastic surgeons call 301-215-5955 or click here.
When you decide to undergo a plastic surgery procedure you want to make sure you’re getting the best possible result and have the best plastic surgeon. Searching for the right doctor can be exhausting and it’s easy to get overwhelmed. When you’re searching for the best plastic surgeon for you, consider the trusted surgeons at Bruno | Brown
Doctor’s Bruno and Brown have been practicing for decades and have helped thousands of patients achieve their goals through both surgical and non-surgical procedures. They have a proven track record of providing top-notch results that leave patients feeling confident and empowered.
Dr. Bruno has been recognized by the Consumers Research Council of America as one of America’s Top Plastic Surgeons and has been peer-voted as one of the Top Doctors by Washingtonian Magazine for breast reconstructive plastic surgery. Additionally, he serves as off-site Residency Program Director at Sibley Memorial Hospital for the Georgetown University Hospital Plastic Surgery Residency Program.
Dr. Brown has been featured in national and local publications such as the New York Times, Capitol File, DC Modern Luxury, Baltimore Magazine, What’s Up Annapolis and the Washingtonian, where he was featured in articles as well as voted one of Washingtonian Magazine’s Top Doctors.
Dr. Bruno and Dr. Brown are passionate about helping patients achieve their goals. During consultations, they discuss the patient’s goals and possible ways to achieve them so that the patient feels informed and empowered that they’re making the right choice for themselves. The entire team at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery works tirelessly to support patients before, during, and after surgery, and answer any questions they have along the way.
Chances are, you’ve heard of the tummy tuck procedure. With over 120,000 tummy tucks performed in 2019, the procedure is incredibly popular. Patients opt into the procedure for both cosmetic and medical reasons, but before deciding on a tummy tuck you should learn if the procedure is right for you.
- The procedure can help remove excess skin- In the procedure, we can remove excess skin from your stomach and even back area that is leftover from weight loss.
- A tummy tuck can give you a slimmer midsection– During your tummy tuck we may remove excess skin as well as perform liposuction which can leave you with a slimmer figure than you previously had.
- Candidates for the procedure should be close to their ideal weight– We recommend that candidates are near their ideal weight before undergoing the procedure. While the procedure can help patients lose a bit of weight through skin and fat removal, patients should be close to their ideal weight for best results.
- Patients should have realistic expectations for their results– While a tummy tuck can significantly change your appearance and help you achieve your body goals, it is important you understand what to expect from your results, which we’ll discuss during your consultation.
- Not all tummy tucks are the same– There are three types of tummy tuck: full, mini, and extended. Depending on the amount of excess skin and fat you have, we can determine which type of tummy tuck procedure will best help you achieve your goals.
Why so many patients choose Bruno |Brown for their tummy tuck procedure
Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures. We aim to give our patients the best possible result while always keeping their well-being top of mind. We will discuss what the procedure entails and what to expect before you choose to undergo the procedure. We’ll support you 100% of the way until your recovery is complete and you have the tummy you’ve been dreaming of.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced DC plastic surgeons for a tummy tuck in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Do you suffer from oversize breasts that cause neck and back pain? Do you wish you had smaller breasts so that you could feel more confident and have more freedom with physical activity? Do you have trouble finding clothes that fit your body due to your large breasts? If you answered yes to any of the questions a breast reduction may be the answer you’ve been searching for.
A breast reduction can:
- Decrease the size of your breasts
- Reduce pain caused by oversize breasts
- Allow you to more easily search for clothing that fits
- Boost your confidence
- Allow you to be more physically active
- Be combined with another procedure such as a tummy tuck to achieve your goals
- Be covered by insurance- In some cases, your insurance may cover the cost of your breast reduction. Inquire with your insurance provider to learn more.
At Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery we understand that undergoing a breast reduction can be a big decision that you’ve likely thought about for years. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals for your appearance and what you’re looking to achieve to help you decide if the procedure is right for you. We’ll go through any questions you have about the procedure and recovery so you feel fully informed before deciding on the procedure.
In the procedure, excess fat and skin are removed to achieve your desired breast size and shape. We also perform a breast lift during the procedure to help give your breasts a bit of a boost and help you get the breast placement you want. We’ll support you throughout the entire procedure and recovery, and answer any questions you may have along the way.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced DC plastic surgeons for your breast reduction in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Whether you have loose hanging skin from pregnancy, weightloss, or aging, a tummy tuck may be able to help you achieve the midsection of your dreams. Many who have become mothers or have experienced significant weight loss notice their stomach has stretch marks and loose skin left behind. While this is totally natural, some are left feeling less than confident in their skin and notice that no diet or exercise seems to make a difference. If you’re ready to see what you can do to improve the look of your tummy, contact us and we’ll see if the Washington, DC tummy tuck is right for you.
There are several benefits that patients can receive from undergoing the tummy tuck procedure, including:
- A flatter stomach area
- Removal of loose hanging skin
- Reduced size of the waist and hiplines
- Tightening of the stomach muscles
- A boost in overall confidence and self-image
Not all tummy tucks are the same. Many people assume that every tummy tuck involves a full hip to hip incision to remove excess skin and fat in the stomach area. While this type of procedure is required for some patients to achieve their goals, some patients may require more or less work to achieve their body goals. There is the full tummy tuck (the commonly thought of hip to hip incision), the mini (which involves a smaller incision and liposuction), and the extended (which can involve the hip to hip incision and possibly the lower back).
During your consultation with the experts at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery, we’ll discuss your current body and what you would like to achieve to come up with a plan that will help you achieve your goals. We’ll go through the procedure from start to finish with you so you understand what to expect and how we will approach the procedure to get certain results. We’ll also answer any questions you have so you feel informed and confident before deciding to undergo the procedure.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons for a tummy tuck in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Over time you may notice your breasts begin to sag. This happens due to a variety of factors including aging, weight loss, and pregnancy. While this is entirely natural, many women experience changes to the appearance of their breasts that leave them feeling less than confident in their own skin. If your breasts have sagged over time and you’re unhappy with their appearance, a breast lift may be a good option for you.
A breast lift can be tailored to each individual and their specific goals and needs which is why so many women choose the procedure. The surgery can improve the position of your breast, improve the overall symmetry of your breasts, restore cleavage lost over time, and tighten the breast skin and shape. Some women also choose to either add or remove size from their breasts by adding implants or a reduction to their procedure. This is something you can discuss during your consultation to see if you would benefit from more than one procedure to achieve your desired look.
Which type of breast lift is right for you?
At Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery we perform four different types of breast lift:
During your consultation, we will talk about your specific goals and make recommendations to you based on what look you’re trying to achieve. We aim to help our patients achieve their breast goals, improve their confidence, and provide the best possible result. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures. We also value our patient’s safety and comfort above all else. We’ll be there to support you through the entire process so that you feel comfortable and understand what to expect each step of the way.
To schedule a consultation with one of our top-rated DC plastic surgeons for a breast lift surgery in Washington, DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.