Do you suffer from less than perky breasts and want to make an improvement? You’re not alone. In fact, over 100,000 breast lift procedures were performed in 2019 to help women achieve the perky chest they desired. Several factors play into the need for a breast lift including age, pregnancy, and weight loss. Unfortunately for many patients, no amount of exercise, diet, or bra tricks seem to help and they’re left feeling unhappy with their breasts. If you are curious about giving your breasts a boost, we may be able to help.
Q: Can I combine a breast lift with another procedure such as breast augmentation?
A: We often have patients come in who want to give their breasts a boost but also wish to add more fullness. It’s not uncommon at all for us to perform more than one procedure and combine a breast lift with a breast augmentation. We actually recommend this to patients who are considering both procedures as they can recover from both at once instead of having two separate recovery periods.
Q: What benefits can I expect from this procedure?
A: Women tend to lose breast volume over time due to aging, pregnancy, and weight loss. This procedure can help remove excess skin and make your breasts appear perkier and firmer giving you a more youthful appearance.
Q: What is the recovery period like?
A: Recovery periods can vary depending on the extent of your breast lift but most patients report that they’re back to normal after 1-2 weeks of recovery.
How to prepare for a breast lift consultation
During your appointment you should be prepared to discuss your goals for your procedure and tell us about your lifestyle. This will help us determine if a breast lift is right for you and if you may benefit from other procedures. We’ll go through your questions as well as what to expect when you’re going through recovery. Our doctors aim to provide the best possible result for our patients and always keep your safety top of mind.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC plastic surgeons for a breast lift call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Many women are unhappy with the appearance of their breasts. Some simply wish their breasts were larger while others wish for more symmetry. Around 300,000 women choose to undergo breast augmentation each year for a variety of reasons and if you’re one of the many asking themselves “are breast implants right for me?” consult with one of our experienced plastic surgeons.
- It can improve breast symmetry– Some women are born with asymmetrical breasts or their breasts have changed over time. Breast implants can help improve the symmetry of your breasts.
- There are different types of implants– At Bruno | Brown, we use silicone, saline, and ideal implants. Depending on your goals and desired appearance we can help you decide what kind of implant is best suited for you.
- The typical recovery times is 1-2 weeks– The breast implant procedure has a rather moderate recovery time of just 1-2 weeks so you can get back to normal in no time.
- You can combine the breast augmentation procedure with others– Many patients also wish to address other areas of their body. If you wish to undergo a tummy tuck or combine your implants with a breast lift we can discuss your options in your consultation.
Your consultation for breast implants with Bruno | Brown
During your consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals for your breast augmentation and what type of implant may be right for you. We’ll also discuss what you can expect during your recovery and be there to support you every step of the way. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. Our aim is to help you achieve your breast goals and enjoy your new breasts for many years to come.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced DC plastic surgeons for breast implants in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Chances are you know someone who has either had a breast augmentation procedure or has considered undergoing the procedure. Breast augmentations are one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures every year according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. The procedure can be used to enlarge your breasts (a little or a lot), even out the size of your breasts, and help you achieve the breasts you’ve always dreamed of. But, before undergoing the procedure, there are some things you should know.
Not all breast augmentations are the same, just as not all breasts are the same. Every patient has different goals for their breasts and different starting points. When you come in for a consultation for breast augmentation, consider the following:
- There are several types of breast implants available– We offer three types of implants: Ideal, silicone, and saline. We also offer breast augmentations achieved through fat grafting which involves taking fat from other areas of your body and injecting them into your breast. Depending on your current breasts and goals for them, we’ll discuss the benefits of each procedure and make recommendations as to what type would best achieve your goals.
- What size you’re hoping to achieve– You should consider what size you want your breasts to be. Are you looking for a major change or just a little boost? This can affect the type of implant and implant size we use during your procedure, or what a fat grafting procedure would involve to achieve your desired size.
- Your lifestyle– You should consider how active of a lifestyle you have. For example if you’re a runner it can be difficult to keep up your activity level with large breasts.
- Your age and future plans– We recommend that you be at least 18 years of age before undergoing the procedure to ensure full development of your breasts. You should also consider whether or not you want to have children and what your plan will be as your breasts change over time. These are things we can discuss during your consultation to ensure you’re satisfied with your results for years to come.
The doctors at Bruno | Brown perform technically advanced procedures to achieve superior results. We aim to give you the breasts you’ve always wanted using the implant or fat grafting procedure that’s right for you. We keep your safety as our top priority and will answer any questions you have throughout the entire process.
To schedule your breast augmentation consultation with Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The breast augmentation procedure is an incredibly common plastic surgery procedure. Hundreds of thousands of women choose to undergo the procedure each year. But if you’re considering a breast augmentation, there are preparations and considerations you should make beforehand.
Before a consultation with a plastic surgeon you should prepare for the conversation and consider the following:
- Your goals– Your doctor will want to discuss your goals for the procedure. Not all breast augmentations are the same and your doctor can tailor the procedure to your specific goals.
- Type of augmentation– We use three different types of implants, each with their own set of benefits, and we also perform breast augmentation with fat grafting. Depending on a variety of factors we can help you choose the procedure that’s right for you.
- How the procedure can benefit you– The procedure can increase the size of your breasts, improve volume and cleavage, and boost your overall confidence. You’ll want to consider if the benefits line up with what you want to achieve.
Choosing Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery for a DC breast augmentation
Our highly trained doctors are committed to producing the best possible results for our patients through technically advanced procedures. We take the time to listen to your goals, get to know your lifestyle, and what you’re hoping to achieve through the procedure. Through our initial consultation, we can get a better idea of what implant would work for you, or if fat grafting may be the best option. We walk you through what to expect from beginning to end so you feel fully prepared going into your procedure. We’ll support you the entire way and will do everything we can to ensure your result is what you want.
To schedule a consultation with one of the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery for your DC breast augmentation call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular cosmetic plastic surgery procedures performed. Many women opt into augmentation to increase their breast size, improve the symmetry of the breasts, or simply to achieve the body they’ve always dreamed of. However, with so many options it can be hard to know what is best for your specific case. If you’re not sure whether breast implants are right for you, breast augmentation with fat grafting may a good alternative for you to enhance your breast size.
- Increased breast size– Both implants and fat grafting can be used to increase the size of your breasts.
- Improved symmetry of the breasts– Many women suffer from asymmetrical breasts that can take a toll on their confidence and make it difficult to find clothing that fits. Breast implants and fat grafting can be used to even out the size of your breasts.
- Increased/improved cleavage– Breast augmentation, either by an implant or fat grafting, can improve the look of your cleavage.
- Unwanted fat deposits can be targeted– One of the major differences between an implant and fat grafting is that with fat grafting, fat is taken from other areas of your body to increase the size of your breasts. Many patients enjoy that while their breasts are enhanced, they can also target other areas of their body they’d wish to remove fat from.
- Minimal scarring occurs– Fat grafting leaves behind very minimal scarring. The procedure is performed using liposuction with small incisions.
In this procedure, fat is used from other parts of your body to reshape and contour the breasts. The fat is used to produce the desired shape and look that the patient desires. The added benefit of targeting unwanted fat deposits on the body makes this procedure appealing to patients, however, it’s important to make sure the procedure is right for you. When you schedule your consultation with the doctors at Bruno | Brown we’ll discuss your goals and the differences between implants and fat grafting to decide what will help you achieve your goals best.
Our doctors are committed to providing the best possible result and always keep patient safety top priority. If you’re ready to discuss whether breast implants or breast augmentation with fat grafting is right for you, schedule your consultation with one of our top-rated DC plastic surgeons.
To schedule your consultation for breast augmentation with fat grafting in Washington DC with one of the top-rated DC plastic surgeons at Bruno | Brown call 301-215-5955 or click here.
A breast augmentation is a good option for women seeking to reshape or resize the appearance of their breasts. Women of all ages have the procedure completed to achieve a wide variety of goals. But before going under the knife you should consult with a top-rated plastic surgeon to see if the procedure can help you achieve your desired look.
Some women want to increase the size of the breasts while others just want to restore a more perky look, either way, there are several benefits to the procedure including:
- Improved symmetry of the breasts
- Increased volume
- Improved shape of breasts
- Improved projection of the breasts
- Increased confidence
It’s important to ensure you’re a good candidate for any surgery including breast augmentation. Good candidates are:
- At least 18 years old
- Have a desire to enhance the size of their breasts
- May suffer from breast asymmetry
- Are not currently pregnant or nursing
- Are healthy overall
Why you should consult with a top-rated plastic surgeon for your breast augmentation in DC
If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your breasts and wish to enlarge them, make them perkier, or give them more symmetry it may be time to consult with a doctor and discuss your options. The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery are dedicated to providing top-notch results for their patients while always keeping patient safety top of mind.
Our doctors will discuss your specific goals and see if the breast augmentation procedure is right for you. We’ll discuss the options of fat grafting, saline implants, silicone implants, and ideal implants to see what would best achieve your goals.
To schedule a consultation with one of our top-rated plastic surgeons for your DC breast augmentation call 301-215-5955 or click here.