When you’re looking to get an extensive surgery like a Mommy Makeover done, you want the best of the best performing the procedures. That’s where Bruno|Brown Platic Surgery comes in.
- Tummy tuck– This procedure is great for patients who have excess skin and fat in their midsection that they would like to remove. The tummy tuck procedure you receive can be catered to the extent of excess skin and fat there are. Whether you need a full tummy tuck, a mini, or something in between, we’ll find the right procedure for you.
- Liposuction– Liposuction can be performed for those who may not need a full tummy tuck or have other areas where they would like to remove excess fat.
- Breast augmentation– Many women opt for breast augmentation for their mommy makeover as pregnancy and breastfeeding can tend to deflate the volume of your breasts.
- Breast lift– Another great procedure to improve the look of your breasts is a breast lift. If your breasts are feeling a bit saggy a lift and/or augmentation may be right for you.
- Brazilian butt lift– The Brazilian butt lift allows you to take fat from one area of your body and put it into your butt to increase its size and give it a rounder, perkier look. Pregnancy can not only affect your breasts but can even leave your butt looking a bit deflated. Whether you’re trying to get back the bum you once had or give yourself the bum you’ve always wanted a Brazilian butt lift can help.
Mommy Makeovers require several different procedures, but the results speak for themselves. If you want to feel more confident and get back to your pre-baby body then this procedure could be for you. Our board-certified plastic surgeons will walk you through the process and find the right fit for you.
To schedule your consultation and learn more about your DC mommy makeover procedure options call 301-215-5955.
After you’ve had a baby it can be extremely difficult to get back to the body you once had. During pregnancy, your body goes through extreme changes and once you’ve had your baby you don’t have as much free time as you used to. If you’re unhappy with your body after baby and no amount of diet or exercise seems to help, a mommy makeover may be what you’re searching for.
- Not all mommy makeovers are the same– The procedure is meant to be altered for each individual patient. Some patients want to target their tummies, while others want to target their breasts, and some patients have a list of areas they want to improve. We’ll go through what your goals are for your body and come up with a plan that’s tailored to you.
- You can pair a mommy makeover with other procedures– Many women choose to have multiple procedures done at once. The typical mommy makeover involves a tummy tuck and/or breast procedures but if there are other areas of the body you want to target we can certainly discuss how to do it all at once.
- The recovery period is rather moderate– Being a mom is a demanding job on top of your already busy schedule. We know you want to be back on your feet and back to normal as soon as possible. The average recovery time is roughly 2-3 weeks.
DC Plastic Surgeons who can help you achieve your mommy makeover goals
Our doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible result for you. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals, the procedure or procedures that are right for you, and what you can expect following the procedure. We aim to help you achieve the body you’ve been dreaming of so you can feel confident and comfortable in your own skin.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC Plastic Surgeons for your mommy makeover procedure call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Thousands of women have opted into having the mommy makeover procedure after having children. Whether or not you’re familiar with the procedure, you may be skeptical about going under surgery to achieve your body goals. But, if you’ve tried diet and exercise on top of your already busy schedule as a mother and aren’t seeing the results you want, a mommy makeover may be right for you.
The mommy makeover is not a one size fits all approach to achieving your desired look. Its specifically meant to target the areas of your body that you’re unhappy with. Whether you want to focus on slimming, your breasts, your tummy, your butt, or a combination of the four, a mommy makeover is designed for you. The mommy makeover typically involves a combination of the following procedures:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Tummy Tuck
When you come in for a consultation for a mommy makeover, we’ll discuss your specific goals and what you’re hoping to achieve. From there we’ll discuss how we can achieve those goals through a combination of procedures. We can answer any questions you have about the procedures from beginning to end so you feel comfortable with whatever decision you make. We’ll also discuss your lifestyle and whether or not you’re a good candidate for the mommy makeover. Our goal is to ensure we can achieve your goals safely and give you the body you’ve been dreaming of.
We perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients and always keep your safety and well-being top of mind. We support you throughout your recovery to ensure you’re healing properly and satisfied with your results.
To schedule a consultation with one of our highly experienced DC Plastic Surgeons for your mommy makeover call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Becoming a mother is one of the most life-changing experiences a woman can go through. Your routine, lifestyle, and body all go through major changes and many women put their own needs on the backburner after having kids. While you eventually get used to your new routine and lifestyle, you may not get used to the changes in your body. While exercise and diet can help, it can be difficult to find the time to truly take care of your body and even if you can, it doesn’t always get you where you want to be. If you’re ready to see a positive change in your body and do something for yourself, a mommy makeover may be a great option for you.
The mommy makeover procedure is designed to be tailored to each patient’s specific needs. Whether you need liposuction, a tummy tuck, breast lift, or breast enhancement the procedure is meant to be altered depending on your needs. After pregnancy, it can be extremely hard to lose the baby weight and most women experience changes in their breasts that can’t be reversed no matter how much exercise you do. During your consultation with the doctors at Bruno | Brown, we’ll discuss your areas of insecurity and come up with a plan to achieve your goals. The procedure can achieve the following:
- Slimmer midsection– Through one or more procedures, our doctors can remove excess skin, reduce the appearance of stretch marks, and remove excess fat giving you a more trim appearance.
- Perkier breasts– We can consider a lift, augmentation, and/or a reduction depending on your needs. Breastfeeding can leave your breasts saggy and many women experience either excess breast tissue or their breasts look deflated. We’ll take a look at your needs when deciding on which procedure, or procedures, are right for you.
- Improved confidence– Following the procedure, many women feel more confident in their own skin.
Considerations for your DC mommy makeover consultation
When you’ve decided to consult with a doctor for a mommy makeover it’s important to consider your overall health, your goals, and whether you’re planning on having more children or not. These are all factors that play a role in whether the procedure is right for you. Our doctors will take a look at your case and goals then discuss the next steps. We keep our patient’s safety and well-being top of mind and want to ensure we’re able to provide the best possible result leaving you confident and in control of your body.
To schedule a consultation with one of our plastic surgeons for a mommy makeover in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Being a mom can be a tough job and many moms find themselves putting everyone else first leaving little time for themselves. Pregnancy can change your body and often women experience difficulty getting back to their pre-baby body even with diet and exercise. If you’ve had a hard time achieving your post-baby body goal, a mommy makeover may be a good option for you.
What you should consider before getting a mommy makeover
- Your body goals– A mommy makeover can be tailored to your needs. The procedure often includes a mix of a tummy tuck, breast lift and/or implants, and liposuction which can be tailored to target the areas you want to see a change in.
- Do the benefits align with your goals– The procedure can help you achieve the post-baby body you’re striving for. It can help remove excess skin, give your breasts a boost, and boost your overall confidence
- Your plans for the future– Many women wonder if a mommy makeover is right for them and a lot of the consideration has to do with your plans for the future. One of the most common questions we get is how long after having a baby a mother can get a mommy makeover. We recommend at least 6-12 months and it’s important to consider whether you want to have more children.
Our doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery have a stellar reputation and are known for their amazing results. We strive to give our patients the best possible result and keep your safety and well-being top of mind. During your consultation, we’ll discuss what you like and don’t like about your body, how we can help, as well as the mix of procedures that will help you achieve your goals. We support you before, during, and after the procedure as well so you feel comfortable the entire time.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons for your mommy makeover in Washington, DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Becoming a mother is an amazing, life-changing experience that you’re grateful for every day. However, pregnancy and breastfeeding can change your body in many ways. Being a mother is a full-time job and even when you have time to exercise and eat properly it may not be enough to get the body you dream of. If you’re ready to get back to your pre-baby body consider a mommy makeover in DC.
A mommy makeover can solve an array of problem areas you want to address on your body. While there are plenty of benefits and reasons to consider the procedure, here are 5 you may relate to:
- You have excess skin– Pregnancy and weight loss can leave behind excess skin that you’re unhappy with and is in the way. A mommy makeover can remove the excess skin and give you the trim appearance you desire.
- You want to improve the look of your breasts– Breastfeeding and pregnancy can change the shape and position of your breasts. In a mommy makeover procedure, your doctor can give your breasts a lift and increase their size if you choose.
- You have stretch marks you’d like to get rid of– Pregnancy and weight loss often leave behind stretch marks. If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your stretch marks your doctor can help reduce the appearance of those areas during your mommy makeover.
- You want to feel good about your appearance– A mommy makeover can boost your overall confidence by giving you the body you want or haven’t been able to achieve through traditional diet and exercise.
- The procedure can be tailored to you– The mommy makeover is not a one size fits all procedure. The mommy makeover can involve a tummy tuck, liposuction, breast enhancement, and/or breast lift. Your doctor can make recommendations for your specific case and what would best help you achieve your goals.
Trust a top-rated DC plastic surgeon for your DC mommy makeover
If you’re considering the mommy makeover procedure trust the doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery. Our doctors are committed to providing the best possible results while always keeping your safety in mind. We can come up with a plan that suits your needs and advise you on what would work best for your case. We’ll guide you through the entire process so you know what to expect before, during, and after the procedure.
To schedule your consultation with one of the doctors at Bruno | Brown for your mommy makeover in DC call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The mommy makeover procedure is designed to help those who want to get back to their pre-pregnancy bodies achieve their goals. A woman’s body changes following the birth of a child: Breasts can begin to sag and appear deflated, your tummy may have loose and hanging skin, and stretch marks can show. Many moms put a great deal of time and effort into diet and exercise, but there are some things that the gym and a proper diet just won’t fix. If you’re ready to get back to your pre-baby body and nothing else seems to be working, consider a mommy makeover in DC.
The mommy makeover is not a one-size-fits-all type of procedure. Every woman has different goals for their body, as well as a different starting point. Some women may want to focus on their breasts or stomach, while others wish to focus on several areas. The most common procedures performed in a mommy makeover are:
- Tummy Tuck– Pregnancy can leave behind loose and hanging skin as well as excess fat. A tummy tuck can remove excess skin on the tummy, leaving a flatter, more toned stomach.
- Liposuction– Liposuction can be a great option to achieve your body goals. Again, pregnancy can leave behind excess fat on the tummy, but it can be in other areas as well. Liposuction can be used to target those problem areas and remove the fat you haven’t been able to get rid of at the gym or by dieting.
- Breast Enhancement– Breast enhancement can be a great solution for moms whose breasts changed in size during, and after pregnancy, or for those who breastfed. Pregnancy and breastfeeding can leave your breasts a little deflated. Breast enhancement can increase their size or make them appear full and perky, giving them a more youthful look.
- Breast Lift– Breastfeeding and pregnancy can also make your breasts sag more than you’d like. A breast lift, with or without a breast enhancement, can help raise your breasts to their original position and make them look younger and perky.
Discuss your DC mommy makeover goals with a top-rated plastic surgeon
The mommy makeover can certainly benefit you in several ways from improving your appearance to increase your confidence, but before signing up for the procedure, you should talk with an experienced plastic surgeon.
The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery are committed to patient safety as well as providing top of the line care to their patients. We’ll discuss your specific goals and what we can do to achieve your desired look. We’ll also explain what happens before, during, and after your procedure so you know what to expect.
To schedule your DC mommy makeover consultation with one of our doctors, call 301-215-5955 or click here.
One of the most common New Year’s Resolutions people make is to improve themselves. It may be that you want to improve your appearance or just get back to the way you felt years ago, but as the year goes on, it’s easy to let your resolutions take the back seat, leaving you feeling lost and even defeated. If you want to get back to your pre-baby body and diet and exercise haven’t been paying off, consider a mommy makeover in DC.
Whether your body goals are to get back to the pre-baby appearance, reduce loose skin, give your breasts a boost, or feel more confident in your skin, a mommy makeover is designed to help you achieve them. The procedure has several benefits, including:
- Removal of excess skin from weight loss or pregnancy
- Lifted breasts that appear more youthful
- Reduction in stretch marks
- A boost in confidence
How to tell if the mommy makeover is right for you
The mommy makeover procedure is not a one size fits all surgery. The procedure can include any of the following:
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Enhancement
- Breast Lift
You may need or want just a couple or all of these procedures, depending on your goals and current appearance. This is something you can discuss with your doctor during your consultation.
Choose a top-rated DC Plastic Surgeon for your DC mommy makeover
When considering a body-altering procedure such as this, it’s best to consult with a doctor who values patient safety and providing top-tier results above all else. The doctors at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery are highly trained and can evaluate your specific case, advise you on what will best suit you to achieve your desired look, and explain the process to you, so you know what to expect.
To schedule a consultation with one of our doctors for your mommy makeover in DC, call 301-215-5955 or click here.