Looking for a way to treat yourself or your mom this Mother’s Day? Consider a mommy makeover, the gift that will never be forgotten.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
A mommy makeover is a combination of surgical procedures tailored to your specific goals. It is particularly popular among mothers, hence the name because it works well to correct issues related to childbirth and breastfeeding. A mommy makeover works to restore your body to its form before motherhood, often in ways that diet and exercise aren’t able to.
What Procedures Can be Included in a Mommy Makeover?
Typically, a mommy makeover includes a combination of:
- Tummy Tuck– reshapes the appearance of your abdomen by removing excess fat and tissue around the waistline and stomach
- Liposuction– through careful, targeted suction, excess fat is completely and permanently removed from your trouble spots
- Breast Enhancement– reshapes and resizes the appearance of your breasts
- Breast Lift– reduces the appearance of aging on sagging, droopy breasts to restore a youthful, perky chest
One of the main benefits is that you are undergoing multiple procedures in one sitting, making it more efficient and shortening your recovery time. The procedure itself only takes 3-5 hours with a recovery time of as little as 2 weeks. While many patients elect to have an overnight hospital stay for comfort, it is not required. The procedure is unique in that Drs. Bruno and Brown will work with you to tailor the procedure to your individual circumstances. Read more about the procedure and the importance of choosing a board-certified plastic surgeon, such as Drs. Bruno or Brown, with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a leading organization in the field of plastic surgery.
We hope to see you soon for your mommy makeover procedure or consultation!
Considering mommy makeover plastic surgery DC? Here’s how you can know if it’s right for you!
Mommy makeover plastic surgery DC can involve a number of procedures combined to help mothers reclaim their pre-baby bodies. It not only seemingly reverses the unwanted physical effects of pregnancy, but it can also help patients achieve a higher body confidence as well as their personal physical and aesthetic goals, which sometimes cannot be achieved by diet and exercise alone, after pregnancy.
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Liposuction or body contouring
- Tummy tuck
Benefits of Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgery DC:
- Increases confidence- An enhanced body image can improve your self-confidence and make you feel more comfortable in your body again, particularly after it undergoes the stress of childbirth
- Reduces appearance of stretch marks- Mommy makeover plastic surgery DC can reduce the look of birth-related stretch marks and make skin appear smoother
- Enhances breasts- The combination procedure of a breast augmentation and a breast lift can revitalize the shape of your breasts
- Flattens the stomach area- A tummy tuck can completely reshape the appearance of your abdomen by removing excess fat and tissue around the waistline and stomach.
Ideally, candidates for mommy makeover plastic surgery DC are close to their goal weight, at least four to six months post-childbirth and are not breastfeeding. The procedure can be customized to your preferences to focus on meeting your individual goals. Mommy makeover plastic surgery DC takes approximately 5-7 hours, with a recovery time as little as 2-3 weeks and no overnight hospital stay required.
For your mommy makeover plastic surgery DC procedure it is important to make sure you choose a board-certified plastic surgeon such as Drs. Bruno and Brown, who are also members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the nation’s leading organization in the field of plastic surgery.