When you decide that plastic surgery might be for you, it’s important to find a plastic surgeon you trust who can give you high-quality results. Whether you’re opting for a minor cosmetic procedure or looking to undergo a major change, there a few questions you should ask the plastic surgeon you’re considering to ensure they’re the best option for you.
- What is your experience with this procedure? This is a great question to ask before any type of surgery, but if you’re consulting with a plastic surgeon, you want to ensure they’re well versed in the specific procedure you’re inquiring about. Our doctors are highly trained and experienced with a wide range of procedures and will happily go over their experience with you.
- What steps do you take to ensure a quality result? While many doctors may be able to provide good looking before/after photos, it’s important that you also consider the environment in which your procedure is performed, their experience, and the support they offer you throughout your recovery.
- What procedure/procedures do you recommend for me? You may go into a consultation assuming that one procedure is right for you and find out that another may achieve a better result. It’s important to find out what procedure/procedures will give you the result you want and this gives you a chance to learn more about your options.
- Am I a good candidate for plastic surgery? A good doctor will always ensure that you’re a good candidate for a procedure. We generally recommend patients are in good health, have realistic expectations, and aren’t currently pregnant (depending on the procedure).
Our highly trained doctors perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients. Whether you’re looking for a minor procedure to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or you want to undergo a full mommy makeover and change the look of your body, we can help. During your consultation, we’ll walk through your procedure options, what you can expect, and go over any questions you have.
To schedule your consultation with one of our top-rated DC plastic surgeons call 301-215-5955 or click here.
The tummy tuck procedure is a great option for those who have excess skin in their stomach area, those who have gone through pregnancy and wish to reclaim their waist, and those with stubborn fat that they can’t seem to get rid of. But, when you decide a tummy tuck may be an option for you, it’s important to find a doctor you can trust.
Questions to ask your doctor during your tummy tuck consultation
- Is the procedure right for me? – Any time you decide to turn to a plastic surgeon, you should find out what procedure or procedures will help achieve your goals. You may go in thinking a tummy tuck is right and find out that another procedure is better for your specific goals.
- What does the procedure involve? – This varies from patient to patient so it’s important to ask what your procedure would involve. Depending on the extent of the changes you want to see, your tummy tuck procedure may change.
- What’s the recovery time like? – This also varies from patient to patient, but we typically see around 2-3 weeks. Make sure to ask your doctor what you can expect so you feel prepared and informed before making a final decision.
- Should I combine this procedure with others? – We often have patients combine procedures to achieve their results without having to go through two separate recovery periods. If you’re interested in targeting an area beside your tummy, we can talk about other procedures that could benefit you.
- What is your experience with this procedure? – This is an important question to ask any plastic surgeon prior to any procedure. You want to be sure they know what they’re doing and are knowledgeable about the procedure.
It’s important to find a doctor that you’re comfortable with and you feel you can trust. Our doctors are board-certified and highly trained in a variety of plastic surgery procedures. We use state-of-the-art equipment and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible result. Our goal is to make sure you’re informed prior to surgery and understand what to expect before we get started.
To schedule your consultation for a tummy tuck in DC with one of our highly trained plastic surgeons call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Do you suffer from overdeveloped, painful breasts? You’re not alone. In 2019, over 46,000 patients underwent a breast reduction for aesthetic purposes while over 60,000 underwent a breast reduction for reconstructive purposes. Thousands of women suffer from breasts that are too large and end up making everyday life difficult. If you’re ready to make a change and reduce the size of your breasts, a breast reduction may be right for you.
4 things you need to know before your breast reduction
- It can reduce back and neck pain– Many women suffer from back or neck pain due to their large breasts. This procedure can help reduce or remove the pain you’ve been dealing with and help you lead a more active and comfortable lifestyle.
- Your insurance may cover the cost of the procedure– Some patients are able to have their breast reduction costs covered, or partially covered, if the procedure is completed for health reasons.
- Recovery is typically 1-2 weeks– With a relatively short recovery time, you can be back to normal in no time.
- There is a difference between a reduction and a lift– Many patients ask about the difference between a reduction and a lift. If you’re in need of perkier breasts, a lift may do the trick whereas if your breasts are too large a reduction is likely the best option. In some cases, we’ve combined the two to achieve the patient’s desired results.
Your breast reduction consultation with Bruno | Brown
During your consultation, we’ll discuss your goals and help decide if a breast reduction is the right choice for you. We can explain what to expect before, during, and after the procedure and will be there to support you throughout the entire process. Our doctors are highly trained and perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible results for our patients.
To schedule a consultation with one of our experienced plastic surgeons and learn if a breast reduction in DC is right for you call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Breast implants are common among women who wish to achieve larger, more symmetrical breasts. Many women wish to achieve larger looking breasts. Some turn to push-up bras, others turn to workout routines, but the only way to achieve natural-looking, long-lasting results is breast implants.
Signs that breast implants may be right for you:
- You’re unable to achieve your desired result non-surgically– Push-up bras, exercise, and other non-surgical options can certainly help your breasts look larger than they are, but if you’re still unable to achieve the results you want and you’re ready for a more permanent solution, breast implants might be right for you.
- You want more symmetrical breasts– It’s very common for women to have two different sized breasts. In most cases, the difference in breast size can be masked with clothes and clever bra tricks but if you suffer from a major difference and you’re ready for your breasts to match, breast implants can help.
- You want to achieve more cleavage and larger breasts– Breast implants can make your breasts larger and/or achieve more cleavage. Whether you’re simply looking to achieve a fuller breast or you’re wanting to achieve a larger look, we can help find the right implant for you.
Preparing for your breast implant consultation
When you come to Bruno | Brown for a breast implant consultation we’ll go through the different implant options with you and compare their results to your goals to find the perfect implant for you. We’ll discuss how you would like your breasts to look and any questions you have about the procedure. We aim to make our patients feel informed and confident about their procedures before making any final decisions. We perform technically advanced procedures to achieve the best possible result and support you until you’re healed completely.
To schedule a consultation with one of our top-rated DC plastic surgeons for your breast implant procedure call 301-215-5955 or click here.
Are you unhappy with your tummy due to loose skin, extra fat, and stretchmarks? You’re not alone. Hundreds of thousands of Americans are unhappy with their midsection and even with proper diet and exercise it can be hard to get the toned, trim appearance you desire. If you’re one of the many who are ready to make a change and take control of your body and get the midsection you’ve been yearning for, a tummy tuck may be the right procedure for you.
Why so many patients opt into the DC tummy tuck
- The procedure is not one size fits all– At Bruno | Brown we perform a mini-tummy tuck for patients who have small to moderate changes, a full tummy tuck which is to moderate to more severe cases, and the extended which treats patients who have a larger amount of excess skin and fat they would like to address.
- The procedure can treat several areas of concern– The tummy tuck has been known to improve the appearance of your tummy by removing excess skin left from weight loss or pregnancy, excess fat, and even reduce the appearance of stretchmarks.
- The procedure can be combined with others– Many patients come to us with more than one area they’d like to target. Some wish to reduce or increase the size of their breasts, remove excess skin from their thigh or arm areas, or give their butt a boost, to name a few. The tummy tuck procedure can be combined with several others so you can tackle all your areas of concern in one visit.
Our doctors are highly trained and provide top of the line service. We perform technically advanced procedures to produce the best possible result for our patients. We always keep patient safety top of mind and will work to recommend the best procedure to achieve your goals. During your consultation, we’ll discuss what exactly you would like to achieve and the possible ways to get there. We want to make sure you feel comfortable and informed before undergoing any procedure and we’ll support you until you’re healed completely.
To schedule your consultation for a DC tummy tuck and learn if the procedure is right for you call (301) 215-5955 or click here.
Whether you’re looking to undergo a small procedure such as botox or more advanced plastic surgery such as a breast augmentation or a tummy tuck, you want to make sure you choose the right plastic surgeon. The experienced plastic surgeons at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery are known for producing incredible results and performing technically advanced procedures.
Common procedures performed by the DC plastic surgeons at Bruno | Brown Plastic Surgery
- Breast augmentation– Breast augmentation is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures performed. Women opt into the procedure to increase their breast size, increase the symmetry of their breasts, and often to feel more comfortable in their own skin.
- Mommy makeover– The mommy makeover is popular for women who have gone through pregnancy and wish to restore their pre-pregnancy body in ways that diet and exercise may not be able to help them achieve. We can combine any of the following procedures to achieve the patients desired outcome: breast augmentation, breast lift, liposuction, tummy tuck, butt lift, or target other areas of concern.
- Liposuction– Liposuction can be done either under anesthesia or in a simple in-office procedure. The procedure allows patients to remove excess fat from areas of their body to give them a more trim appearance.
- Botox and fillers– While you can often get fillers and botox at medspas and other similar centers, we dive in a bit deeper to achieve the best possible result. Our doctors are highly trained in facial injections and fillers and we can recommend specific target areas to achieve your goals.
Trust Bruno | Brown’s plastic surgeons to help you achieve your plastic surgery goals
Our doctors have years of experience and aim to give you the best possible result. During your consultation, we’ll discuss your specific goals and how to achieve them. We’ll answer any questions you have about the procedure and what you can expect before, during, and after your procedure.
To schedule a consultation with one of our DC Plastic Surgeons call 301-215-5955 or click here.